PDA

View Full Version : Workplace Humor

Cruise Control
04-06-2006, 02:20 AM
What funny things happen at your work?

At my job, when I scan Land of Lakes Butter, it says LOL BUTT. I did a double take and LUA'ed.

kikimm
04-06-2006, 02:31 AM
Back when I did have a job, the funniest thing that ever happened was people dropping huge trays, and everyone else clapping. Nothing very exiciting, ever. It was a very tense atmosphere!

Miriel
04-06-2006, 02:32 AM
http://www.overheardintheoffice.com/

XxSephirothxX
04-06-2006, 02:35 AM
We have Federal Tax Forms sitting on a table about 15 feet from the front door of the library. There's a sign on the door that says "Tax Forms" and indicates the direction to walk. We also have sheets of paper taped to the floor leading up to the table, each with the same "Tax Forms" label. There's also a posterboard that says "Tax Forms: ->" and points straight to the table. Several people a day come in and ask where our tax forms are. We politely tell them and then retreat to the back room where we can laugh at them in secret.

Tempest
04-06-2006, 02:46 AM
Hmm, where to begin. Well, we are all politically incorrect, so things like sexual harrasment, language, racism, sexism, and whatever else is out the window. But we always have fun and are never serious about those things. Sometimes a few kids, teenage males, just randomly drop their pants. Luckily they wear boxers. :rolleyes2

What else? One of the fridges, I work in a kitchen, is easy to get into so sometimes one of us will hide in there and ask someone else to get something from that fridge and then scare the crap out of them. We stick odd notes on their backs, not things like kick me, chase eachother, lock eachother in a big walk in fridge and turn off the lights, tie peoples aprons to carts so the cart follows them when they walk and now that I read this I find we are extremely disfunctional. And I love it. :D

Oh, and sometimes we work.

Stayin Dizzy
04-06-2006, 03:00 AM
I got fired from a job because 4 girls asked to see my PA piercing in the breakroom. You'll have that lol.

I've always had the best funny jobs. Used to smoke and get drunk with managers/SVP at a couple jobs. Work construction right now so were always goofin

SammieBabe
04-06-2006, 03:19 AM
I work in a pretty nice hotel. A few months ago, housekeeping found a woman on the 11th floor, buck naked in the hallway and pounding on her room door and yelling "Let me in!!" and various expletives. They gave her a robe and brought her down to the fromt desk. She said her husband locked her out of the room and her baby was in there. There was no baby and her husband was in a poker game and had been so for several hours. She was sooo drunk she locked herself out of the room.
I also have a story about a bellman and a lesbian couple, but I'll save that for another time....:)

Avarice-ness
04-06-2006, 03:51 AM
Well one time when we were closing the store up, My manager who is like old and normally strict and such was talking to all of us about like... accents and stuff, like how we sound when we talk, and so we were all rambling on, surprised she was actually talking to us, then someone made fun of her accent, and she was all "Well atleast I sound like a Texan.. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT"

Which was very weird... And -very- unexpected.
Or the time a high and/or drunk guy walked -straight- into the security sensor making -no- attempt to dodge. o o

Strider
04-06-2006, 05:53 AM
We always laugh when we drop a pizza on the floor or someone slips. Simple and great stuff.

Del Murder
04-06-2006, 06:06 AM
Nothing funny happens at my work.

Yamaneko
04-06-2006, 06:24 AM
Yeah. :(

I have to come online to get my kicks at work.

black orb
04-06-2006, 06:51 AM
>>> Once I dreamt i had a work and funny stuff happened...

xtreme112
04-06-2006, 09:05 AM
What funny things happen at your work?

me

i'm such a clutz, I always seem to have my boxes fall off my cage and all along the aisle.
I've had things hit me on the head and then bounce off comically
One day I spilt milk all over myself
I spilt the water of a bucket(mop and bucket thing) three times in a row
I've run into people with my cage before (although not severly)
I dont know how I manage to still be employed there...

Mitch
04-06-2006, 12:05 PM
when I'm busking people put money in front of me and i laugh