PDA

View Full Version : kuja or sephiroth

Masamunemaster
04-06-2006, 04:33 AM
who would win kuja(was 5" away from total destruction) or sephiroth (tried to convince cloud he was on the wrong side)

I say my sig says it all

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-06-2006, 04:41 AM
sephiroth on any given day!!!! man you know that masamunemaster:choc2:

NeoCracker
04-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Kuja, Seperoth would be blinded by the thong.

Flying Mullet
04-06-2006, 04:49 PM
Kefka, because he actually managed total destruction.

Gh["]sT
04-06-2006, 04:50 PM
sephiroth he just kicks ass u know:D

The Devourer Of Worlds
04-06-2006, 05:04 PM
Sure, that's why everyone lives through it.

There is no possible way to answer this question. Kuja is a Mage, and Sephiroth is a swordsmen. Not only that, but the games that they came from have different damage/HP limitations, so you can't compare them in a practical fashion either.

Although if you simply want us to judge it on which one we prefer, I would go with Kuja.

DarkLadyNyara
04-06-2006, 05:05 PM
Kuja. Just 'cause he rules.

ALL HAIL THE PURPLE THONG!!!

Acid Raine
04-06-2006, 05:20 PM
Sure, that's why everyone lives through it.

There is no possible way to answer this question. Kuja is a Mage, and Sephiroth is a swordsmen. Not only that, but the games that they came from have different damage/HP limitations, so you can't compare them in a practical fashion either.

Although if you simply want us to judge it on which one we prefer, I would go with Kuja.
You think too much.

I'd say Sephiroth, mainly because he was HARD to beat. I mean, Ultima, boohoohoo

Masamunemaster
04-06-2006, 05:42 PM
meteor oh my god we are all going to die by a big rock, kuja would destroy it wiyhout blinking

Acid Raine
04-06-2006, 05:48 PM
meteor oh my god we are all going to die by a big rock, kuja would destroy it wiyhout blinking
How?

mooglebunni608
04-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Kuja cuz purple thongs is magical :D

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-06-2006, 06:51 PM
In a battle in which both fighters are going all-out, the mage wins hands-down. Kuja can levitate and to some degree fly first off, he can use such a skill to avoid Sephiroth's most potent attacks (slashing) while raining magical destruction on him.

The Devourer Of Worlds
04-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Sephiroth can fly pretty competently as well iirc.

Actually, I seem to remember Kuja only flies while in Trance, and if you were going to include Kuja's transformation, you might as well include Safer Sephiroth as well...

boys from the dwarf
04-06-2006, 07:03 PM
kujas my favourite enemy in FF (apart from possibly garland because the scene between him and zidane on the pandemonium is the best scene on any game ive ever seen.). hes definetly my favourite main enemy though. i dont judge on how powerful enemys are, i judge on personality and kuja has lots of it. hes evil and insane and is willing to take everyone down with him. kefkas probly more evil and certainly less sane than kuja but he didnt stand out in personality as much as kefka in my opinion. kefka was brilliant but not as interesting because he was the same all of the way through and nothing emuch else to it but kuja was a constantly changing villain. he went from evil manipulative power hungry kuja to if i go everyone else goes, insane kuja. which was what made him a little bit more interesting to me.

Captain Maxx Power
04-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Wolverine would win. How many times do I have to go over this with you people?

DeathKnight
04-06-2006, 07:36 PM
They both suck, Ultimecia would win.

Ballistix Man
04-06-2006, 07:43 PM
Ultimecia sucks worse than both of them. Sephiroth hands down. He can fly and his sword is pointy. Screw mages.

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-06-2006, 11:23 PM
like i said, sephiroth could win on any given day. he is so strong and can kill you with one hit of the masamune sword, and if thats not strong enough, look at his Super Nova attack. Hello? way powerfull than anything that Kuja could even had been made to dream about.:choc2:

Rengori
04-07-2006, 12:16 AM
Kuja because he was actually sane enough to have a goal, not try to kill everyone because his creator was an alien.

Acid Raine
04-07-2006, 12:33 AM
Kuja because he was actually sane enough to have a goal, not try to kill everyone because his creator was an alien.
Excellent point! But then again, my opinion is so malleable......

Yuffie514
04-07-2006, 03:04 AM
one of these silver-haired men is gonna have the win...Sephiroth.

Zeromus_X
04-07-2006, 04:03 AM
Kuja, Seperoth would be blinded by the thong.

boys from the dwarf
04-07-2006, 07:50 AM
i dont understand why peopl judge on power. it makes more sense to judge on personality. it doesnt matter whos more powerful, it matter who is more likeable and who has more ego and stuff not just "i like him because of his infinite power".

Setzer Gabianni
04-07-2006, 08:23 AM
Sephiroth. Why? Because I'm sure he is wearing something better then a thong..*coughs*

Sephiroths Meteor > Kujas Ultima.

At least Meteor actually, was near enough close to destroying the whole world.

~Setzer Gabianni

Awesomeman
04-07-2006, 08:30 AM
I agree bftd. I do prefer Kuja above all FF villians because of his changing personality. And you know what made him special? he's not over used like Sephy. Sephy's in everything now. It sorta ruins the whole bad guy image if the same bad guy is in two other non-Final Fantasy games. He may be powerful, but admit it, Sephy's getting old.

EDIT: and setzer, kuja was this close from destroying everything. Not just the world, but the entire universe.

Prancing Mad
04-07-2006, 12:19 PM
kuja had an interesting and simple reason to destroy everything. If I'm gonna die, it's only fair that everyone else does too. In a very simplified manner of thinking. He's right!

Vivi123
04-07-2006, 01:04 PM
I hate Kuja! so I say Sephiroth and he can cast Super Nova!

Avathar
04-07-2006, 01:58 PM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/buccobucco/Deovi-ff678910-villains-020212.jpg

- Sephiroth cuts the turkey.
- Kuja tries to eat mashed potatoe.

:kaoyatta: Could mean something subliminal:kaohappy:

- Edea is getting drunk.
- Seymour is drunk. :P
- Kefka's being the angry clown like always.^^

...:eep: :love:

^^My favorites outta those 5:

1. Kefka
2. Edea
3. Sephiroth
4. Seymour
5. Kuja

Masamunemaster
04-08-2006, 01:10 AM
you also gotta put in kuja's ultimate summon which will beat safer sephiroth with just a flick of its wrist

Winter Nights
04-08-2006, 02:19 AM
ALL HAIL THE PURPLE THONG!!!
QFT.