PDA

View Full Version : 3 missions

Masamunemaster
04-06-2006, 04:37 AM
I had only 3 missions left to go and then I got tired of it

Skyblade
04-06-2006, 04:53 AM
I had only 3 missions left to go and then I got tired of it

You missed the entire secondary plot, and one of the coolest characters. Too bad, because those missions are a lot of fun, too.

Masamunemaster
04-06-2006, 05:44 PM
I had babus shara and all them just I couldnt get a few items to complete it

Crossblades
04-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Might as well get them over with. It is only 3 missions after all

Flying Mullet
04-06-2006, 06:20 PM
I really should pick this game up again. I have about half the missions done and I think the fourth crystal exploded or something. I don't remember, it's been so long since I've played. xD

Monster Hunt
04-07-2006, 09:36 AM
It's really worth it doing the last three missions- like skyblade said the secondary plot comes out and it's quite fun!

Llednar Twem
04-10-2006, 02:34 AM
I really would like to get to the second plot, but I'm not sure about something.
It may very well be a bottomless pit for me.

Monster Hunt
04-10-2006, 09:17 AM
What's wrong?

Llednar Twem
04-10-2006, 09:28 PM
I put Ritz and Babus on 2 dispatch missions because they were jumping up and down.
But everytime I travel enough for them to come back, Ritz always fails the mission even if I restart the game without saving.
I am one day away from Cyril and Ritz comes back in two days.
If I cancel the mission, I don't know if I can get back the mission because it's a non-repeatable mission and lose Ritz as well.
If I wait it off, I fail it and I will never get to the second plot even though I get Ritz back.

Monster Hunt
04-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Hm... I think the mission MIGHT come back... but it'll take a long time. I'm not that sure, acctually I think maybe you should ask Skyblade or someone else... I think that you should take the risk, beacuse no matter what you do there in that situation would be a 50/50 chance of stuffing up your saving though.

Llednar Twem
04-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Hurrah!
*takes FFTA out of 17 chained up boxes inside each other and puts combination key on combination lock for the really small lock on a blood-stained chain and plays it in Game Boy Micro with a custom FFTA plate someone drew*

Skyblade
04-11-2006, 10:10 PM
ALL abandoned/failed missions, whether they are "repeatable" missions are not, will eventually be availible again.

Also, try changing which place you head to. Instead of heading to Cyril every time, try heading in every one of the different directions.

Llednar Twem
04-12-2006, 01:05 AM
Actually, Cyril was the closest city/civilization near me, I usually go to Cadoan or that town with the moogles.

Monster Hunt
04-12-2006, 01:12 PM
Yeah, depends on which place you go, changes success rate, which character will come along to your clan to join and more. It really afftects how quick you get the semi-special characters to me. But anyway now that's solved, it's all good.

Fireblade13
04-12-2006, 05:08 PM
I have completed the main plot even though the 3rd batle was hard, after all but 2 of my guys died to one of her totema blasts.

I'm still searching for the new quests but oh well I have enough fun using my awesome tricked out charecters to just own all my enemies.

Marche- Dual wieilding Sequence and Excalibur wearing maximilian armor and diamond helm with spiked boots. lvl 39. Drool

Masamunemaster
04-12-2006, 06:23 PM
well I just needed to get the excalibur to get a mission which would make it to where I could beat the rest

Llednar Twem
04-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Hey, is Nagnarok any good?
I got it as a random item.

Monster Hunt
04-16-2006, 03:04 PM
It's ok... but I'd say that the Excalibur is much better.

boys from the dwarf
07-10-2006, 04:22 PM
what are the missions your stuck on and what items do you need. i bet someone could help you. it seems pointless to get 297 done then not get to the special missions after 300.

Skyblade
07-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Hey, is Nagnarok any good?
I got it as a random item.

It's not as powerful as the Excalibur 2 (or the Sequence... :shifty:), but it gives +1 to movement, so it can be more useful for your slow moving Paladins than the Excalibur 2.

ScottNUMBERS
07-15-2006, 04:10 PM
If you want those 3 missions done try these:

- Caputuring FIVE monsters in your monster bank gives you one extra mission.

- Try checking rumours in the pub.

- Speaking to Ezel unlocks some more missions sometimes.

- Capturing all areas unlocks new missions.

- Check out all five pubs

- Check all the areas for missions that don't run out that you may have left there from earlier on in the game (It's a longshot I know).

If it's none of them, you're screwed and will have to live the rest of your life with only 297 missions completed. I feel for ya pal.

Skyblade
07-17-2006, 03:02 PM
If you want those 3 missions done try these:

- Caputuring FIVE monsters in your monster bank gives you one extra mission.

- Try checking rumours in the pub.

- Speaking to Ezel unlocks some more missions sometimes.

- Capturing all areas unlocks new missions.

- Check out all five pubs

- Check all the areas for missions that don't run out that you may have left there from earlier on in the game (It's a longshot I know).

If it's none of them, you're screwed and will have to live the rest of your life with only 297 missions completed. I feel for ya pal.

Check all five pubs at least once per month. Some missions only show up in particular pubs at particular times.