PDA

View Full Version : Scarry noises

mooglebunni608
04-06-2006, 08:25 AM
Have you ever been freaked out at night by noises outside?

It just happened to me :( I heard a crash, and for a minute I though my dad might be checking on the chickens in their shed and slammed the door, then I remembered he went to bed already and it's 3 am and I got way freaked out. Hearing about the Twilight Zone earlier today didn't help.

Has anything like this happened to you? :D Tell me all about it! XD

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-06-2006, 08:51 AM
<a href=http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B00005QFE0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg>Scarry</a> noises you say?

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-06-2006, 08:55 AM
Outside?? Oh yeah, most of the times!!

I was sleeping one time when I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night...and then, I heard eerie footsteps outside the window and then I was like, "What is that??" ... it was sooo scary!!! I couldn't sleep for 2 hours...=.= .. and until now, I don't know what makes that sound...

mooglebunni608
04-06-2006, 08:56 AM
<a href=http://images-jp.amazon.com/images/P/B00005QFE0.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg>Scarry</a> noises you say?
I am not touching that link.:eep: :mad2:

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-06-2006, 09:32 AM
Oh come now. It's not like it's loud noises or anything like that. It's just a little Scarry. There are alot more Scarry pictures like that one, if you like, that was just the Scarryest one I could find.

EDIT: Found some more, <a href=http://images.bestwebbuys.com/muze/books/85/0307165485.jpg>here</a> and <a href=http://cache.neuro.me.uk/blogsupport/img/bestrainydaybookever.thumb.png>here</a>. Careful! They're Scarry!

Meat Puppet
04-06-2006, 09:37 AM
Oh man, I remember Scarry. I loved that stuff.

tenhitcombo
04-06-2006, 09:37 AM
are u afraid of me.

Miriel
04-06-2006, 09:38 AM
No way in hell I'm clicking those links Spiffman.

Dreddz
04-06-2006, 09:39 AM
Those links traumatised me....:(

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-06-2006, 09:40 AM
are u afraid of me.

Apparently, you are Sephrioth and Cloud at the same time. So, if I was a good guy solar panel in Final Fantasy 7, I would be. But since this is the intarweb, no. No, I'm sure it's safe to say that I'm more afraid of things like the FBI crashing through my window and busting me for downloading Britney Spears "Toxic" off of the web or something.

EDIT: More <a href=http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/B00005QFDY.01._PE44_.Richard-Scarrys-Best-ABC-Video-Ever._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg>Scarry</a> <a href=http://www.vcddvd88.com/images/Richard-Scarry.jpg>stuff</a>!

Meat Puppet
04-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Don't forget, Spiff, he kills.

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-06-2006, 09:49 AM
You're right. And with a name like tenhitcombo, I bet he's a six foot black man who eats nails and wields a lead pipe for no apparent reason.

I guess I do fear him. Thanks, Mexican Pinata.

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-06-2006, 10:27 AM
You guys are "scarry"!! :p

Yuna-Lenne
04-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Something similar happened to me once, but I was outside. Me and my friends were out in the tent in my back garden, it was pitch black. Katya was freaking out and I was trying to keep her calm, much as I'm a wimp myself. Then there was this kinda mooing noise which came out of the forest just off my back garden. Everyone panicked but calmed down again, eventually. Then it came again. After a while, we were all running back to the house, bringing everything in with us. Trouble was, I lost my phone, so I had to go back alone...:eep: The noise came again too, and then I found my phone inside anyway! :p Haha, I actually bolted so fast, I tripped over one of the strings, lost my shoe and landed on the patio, somehow standing up! :cool: Haha, that was a fun experience indeed. ;) Very scary at the time! :p

Captain Maxx Power
04-06-2006, 11:05 AM
Almost constantly, only because I have a chronic fear of the world ending.

Avathar
04-06-2006, 11:19 AM
First time i saw Ju-On, in the middle of the night, stoned as hell, i can assure:eek: i was constantly hearing that eu-eu-eur-eeu-ue-eeueueu:eek: sound:D so i couldn't sleep at all!O_o......:D

Loony BoB
04-06-2006, 12:04 PM
I don't really get freaked out by noises, no. I've always lived in the city and you get used to all sorts of nosies in them.

Craig
04-06-2006, 12:36 PM
Something similar happened to me once, but I was outside. Me and my friends were out in the tent in my back garden, it was pitch black. Katya was freaking out and I was trying to keep her calm, much as I'm a wimp myself. Then there was this kinda mooing noise which came out of the forest just off my back garden. Everyone panicked but calmed down again, eventually. Then it came again. After a while, we were all running back to the house, bringing everything in with us. Trouble was, I lost my phone, so I had to go back alone...:eep: The noise came again too, and then I found my phone inside anyway! :p Haha, I actually bolted so fast, I tripped over one of the strings, lost my shoe and landed on the patio, somehow standing up! :cool: Haha, that was a fun experience indeed. ;) Very scary at the time! :p

Are you sure it wasn't a Cow?

Avathar
04-06-2006, 01:15 PM
http://www.starterupsteve.com/flash/html/jingle_bells_reversed.shtml

:eep:

Chris
04-06-2006, 01:31 PM
No, never. I have Jones to protect me!

boris no no
04-06-2006, 03:02 PM
I live in a house over 300ish years old :P I hear noises in it all the time ^^

Shaun
04-06-2006, 03:10 PM

Rofl!! Oh noez, it's teh cyber-cow. It's came to steal teh internets!

Yuna-Lenne
04-06-2006, 03:57 PM
Are you sure it wasn't a Cow?

We do live in the country but I don't think there are any cows in this village, havn't seen any in 13 years. Who knows! ;)

Gh["]sT
04-06-2006, 04:28 PM
did the sound go oga boooo ga at all lol:D

Xaven
04-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Nope. However, when I was younger, there were some cat fights outside and they were loud and funny.

Shoden
04-06-2006, 07:29 PM
woodpeckers pecking. They sound like the Predator from the Predator film series.

Luther X-Rated
04-06-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm used to gun shots happening outside, hmm...thats the only thing I hear...that and
an Ambulance siren.

KoShiatar
04-06-2006, 09:02 PM
Last summer I was playing Final Fantasy IV, I still remember that I was in the Mist Cave with Dark Cecil and it was 2 am. Then I heard a rumbling noise and I felt like a big dog was trying to stand up right under my bed. It was a heartquake! The funny thing was that I screamed, but I didn't let the pad go and I kept on playing.

Rye
04-06-2006, 09:56 PM
I get scared by noises in my houses at night that I confuse for rapists and stuff. :(

mooglebunni608
04-06-2006, 10:33 PM
heard a crash, and for a minute I though my dad might be checking on the chickens in their shed and slammed the door, then I remembered he went to bed already and it's 3 am and I got way freaked out. Hearing about the Twilight Zone earlier today didn't help.
and after this I was afraid to go near the windows XD I didn't want to see whatever made the noise and I didn't want it to see me...
I was scarred I'd see it crawling up the wall:(

Yuffie514
04-06-2006, 11:31 PM
just things that go bump in the night, xD. i would say maybe there are cats or bird on the roof, but i'm not sure they could make a loud noise like that. and sometimes when i'm awake in bed at night, i think i'm hearing the sound of the tv on next to my wall (living room is on the other side). when i go outside to check, the tv isn't on at all.