PDA

View Full Version : How would you say is your best friend on eyes on final fantasy?

Gh["]sT
04-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Even though i havent be on here for long i would have to say i have some pretty cool friends on here know but what i want to know is who are your best friends on here like i would have to say my best friends on the chatrooms are gull, dark firah, sin and snow cat and not forgeting old manus

but on here i would have to say:
:D old manus
:p the summoner of levainthan
:) Yuna-Lenne
:cool: leeza :D lol

Markus. D
04-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Mittopotahis.
Smitten Kitten.

*says everyone else on #eoff*

:D

Meat Puppet
04-06-2006, 04:13 PM
themagicroundabout. Ki Ki and Czanthor have been good friends. I was going to say Psychotic but I have been quite mean to him lately so I don't know if he would approve.

I also think that RSL and Leeza are pretty cool.

Polaris
04-06-2006, 04:13 PM
Dianom, Forbidden_Romance (I have much more but I'll just say these two)

Jess
04-06-2006, 04:15 PM
I don't think I have a best friend here at EoFF. I like lots of people. I talk to RSL the most, though. :grinpink:

Gh["]sT
04-06-2006, 04:15 PM
jess you can be one of my best friends to :D :D

boris no no
04-06-2006, 04:22 PM
xD Balokis made a new friend :P
Dunno about on the forums as mostly I don't chat too much in here
but in #eoff more the likely Baloki, VampireCrono, BooB, Tasura annnnnnd all the others that I talk to now and then ^^

Gh["]sT
04-06-2006, 04:24 PM
like me hehe:D

Pike
04-06-2006, 04:24 PM
I'm My Own MILF is one of my bestest friends evah.

...though I don't know if he knows I'm on here yet. *Just started posting yesterday* XD

Acid Raine
04-06-2006, 04:25 PM
Hm....the only person I ever talk to is Ultima Shadow aka Sherl.

boris no no
04-06-2006, 04:28 PM
like me hehe:D
i should rephase that. I meant that anyone that can type recognisable English

Gh["]sT
04-06-2006, 04:31 PM
I have just notcied that you dont really like me do you, can i just ask why??? :)

Black Angel
04-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Forbidden_Romance, Sapphiresea, Cassiopiea, ff7+ff10 gurl 100, childroland, Shadow Light, and lots of other pplz.

Shaun
04-06-2006, 04:45 PM
There are loads of great members here. I don't want to say 'em incase I forget a person or something, but here goes...

(in no particular order - just the ones that come to mind first, though, I guess that is a particular order)

- Chris
- Anaisa
- Yuna-Lenne
- Jess
- Mo-Nercy
- Eternal Essence
- Shauna
- Smittenkitten
- I'm my own MILF

Psychotic can be pretty cool too. I had my doubts about him at first, but he seems alright. There are plenty of others who I'd put on the list, but my brain doesn't want to look into it right now.

Tempest
04-06-2006, 04:47 PM
There are quite a few people I consider friends here but, I'd have to say my best bud is ff7+ff10 gurl 100. She's the one I've known the longest and that I PM quite a bit.

Old Manus
04-06-2006, 04:50 PM
Probably Perola and ScottNUMBERS (when he dug up all my threads) And cloud_vivi is a legend

I don't know about you but I get a lot of PMs from noobs I've never heard of asking for help :confused:

EDIT: If I forgot anyone: LOL @ U!

Ki Ki
04-06-2006, 04:50 PM
I don't want to single out people because I <3 all my friends!
You know who you are! :aimsun:

Psst, those people I spend all my free time with spamming having decent conversations about food and fluffy animals. :monkey:

Gh["]sT
04-06-2006, 04:51 PM
im no newbie:D but yea strawberry jam monkeys all the way hehe :tongue:

escobert
04-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Vampirecronololz<3 Sin <33333333333 Neel :p and Kyono :p<3
AND LEVIEN THE SEXAY!

~SapphireStar~
04-06-2006, 05:09 PM
The 3 Ive spoken to the most are ff7+ff10 gurl 100, The Captain, and Vyk.

Acid Raine
04-06-2006, 05:16 PM
im no newbie:D
Well...uh......kind of. I mean 3 months still equals a newbie....

escobert
04-06-2006, 05:19 PM
you're both n00bs

Acid Raine
04-06-2006, 05:22 PM
you're both n00bs
Ouch. No, really. That struck me right in the :heart: -.-

Shaun
04-06-2006, 05:31 PM
Hey, cloud_vivi, I just noticed that it looks like there's a wooden pole stuck in that big smilie's head. Good one - I always hated that smilie!

Acid Raine
04-06-2006, 05:35 PM
Hey, cloud_vivi, I just noticed that it looks like there's a wooden pole stuck in that big smilie's head. Good one - I always hated that smilie!
And he seems to be thanking the little smilie for puncturing his head. Interesting.....

Lost Number
04-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Im still a n00b probably, but there are people i dont argue with vehemently or malignly. Does that count?

Acid Raine
04-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Im still a n00b probably, but there are people i dont argue with vehemently or malignly. Does that count?
I say it does. Go on with your bad self!

Shoden
04-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Jess
Resha
Old Manus
Meat Puppet
Darth Ultimortal

That's probably it, untill I can think of others :D :P

Dey rock though!

faster skating penguin
04-06-2006, 05:52 PM
well i'm never on, but i guess i used to PM with resha a bit

Lost Number
04-06-2006, 05:53 PM
I say it does. Go on with your bad self!
In that case....still cant think of any.:(

Shauna
04-06-2006, 05:57 PM
I've got a few. I can't be bothered naming them all... but, if you are one of my best friends... You should know. :cool:

bipper
04-06-2006, 06:02 PM
Nicotine, vyk, Mercen-x, Flying Mullet, SamuraiD, Bipper:p
I am sure there are others, but I think I could list more people that hate me :cool:

xX.Silver.Wings.Xx
04-06-2006, 11:53 PM
Justin, Yuna-Lenne and Kitten. I've not really spoken to anyone else..

amratis
04-07-2006, 12:05 AM
I have no friends, NONE.

No I do really, I suppose, I try to be friendly but I'm not naturally the friendliest person on the planet. Honestly if I had to say a friend I'd proabably say Psy, I spam, sorry I mean talk, to him the most. also zorander, there are others too.

Rengori
04-07-2006, 12:11 AM
Aephilion is pretty cool. COME BACK!!!

rubah
04-07-2006, 12:12 AM
most of the IRC kids.

azzie, tessie, denffe, rsl, foa, etc, stu <3

Levian
04-07-2006, 12:33 AM
The one I've been talking to the most lately is Miriel. That's got a lot to do with FFXI, though, but she's still awesome. :cool: Other than that, I have a lot of close friends. AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. The more I make fun of you, the more I like you. I totally loathe you if I say nice things about you (like what I said about Miriel in the beginning of this post).

Rye
04-07-2006, 12:35 AM
I'm My Own MILF is one of my bestest friends evah.

...though I don't know if he knows I'm on here yet. *Just started posting yesterday* XD

ZOMG! Pikestaff! :D

My best friends are Psychotic, I'm My Own MILF,Kyonoemodan, Morgy and Shauna. :D If I forget anyone, sowwy! ;__;

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-07-2006, 12:41 AM
I talk to a few members, though some I have talk to more often than others. I prefer not listing people because I will probably forget someone.

DK
04-07-2006, 12:45 AM
There are so many. :( Let's see, Towns, yvnge even though he's banned, Jesster Bennington, Carl-Sigurd epledrosjefitte sengevalsenpls, Krissy is a god and totally cool even though she's a backstabbing ho, Elly <3, Pooja "Farter" Bharat, Bert, Neel even tho he's a backstabbing gora, Raisin is a legend, Elyse although she never leaves EoEo, and some more I can't forget. I also enjoy conversing with Stu, Psy, Jess, Bianca and a few others but I never get to chat to them enough. I can't think of anymore now though. :D

Momiji
04-07-2006, 01:36 AM
Xx.Broken.Emo.Kid.xX, Tonepoet (who really doesn't post here anymore), Faris, Zeldy, and PiP and Sepho...when they were still here. xD

Evastio
04-07-2006, 01:56 AM
My best friends here on Eyes on FF are (in the order that I met them in) Dude1972, Kain's_girl, and Vincent, Thunder God.

XxSephirothxX
04-07-2006, 01:57 AM
Well, the people I talk with the most are Psy, kikimm, rubah, and Hsu, probably. But there are a bunch more of you guys I would talk with more often like Denmark and Doomie and Levian and Jebus and Necronopticous if I actually had anything interesting to say.

Madame Adequate
04-07-2006, 02:20 AM
Uhm, Gir (Who totally threw me for a loop by posting in this thread xD) and Rye are my best friends here.

Also great are Raistlin, Emerald Aeris, Teek, and Shaun. I've not talked to the last two offeoff though.

And I used to talk to Bleys now and then, but aside from LJ I don't see him around anymore.

Oh, and I'm in love with Psy, but that's not surprising - EVERYone is in love with him.

I'm way tired right now though, so I've probably missed someone totally great. Sowwy =(

Vincent, Thunder God
04-07-2006, 02:22 AM
Well, I don't want to make it seem like everyone else on my friend list is there for no reason... they're friends, but the really important friends so far are:

Griff
"Satyricon"
Evastio

Pike
04-07-2006, 02:32 AM
Uhm, Gir (Who totally threw me for a loop by posting in this thread xD) and Rye are my best friends here.

Yes, I'm stalking you now. You should be very afraid. =P

Unfortunately, seeing as I didn't start posting here until yesterday, I don't know anybody else. Though I do recognize Rye from LJ. ^^

Madame Adequate
04-07-2006, 02:46 AM

Yes, I'm stalking you now. You should be very afraid. =P

Unfortunately, seeing as I didn't start posting here until yesterday, I don't know anybody else. Though I do recognize Rye from LJ. ^^

'Bout time I got some recognition around these parts >=O

Despotus
04-07-2006, 03:48 AM
I'd have to say my bestest bud is BG-57. We have done a lot of work together on the FFTactics forum, and he's always very good-humored. :beer:

Psychotic
04-07-2006, 03:57 AM
Oh, and I'm in love with Psy, but that's not surprising - EVERYone is in love with him.They're not. I feel so alone in this huge wide vast forum of empty faces...oh woe is me...:weep:

I have no friends...:cry:...:whimper:...so lonely...:(...please, if anyone out there reads this...:crying:...please PM me and be my friend...:crying2:

The sad thing about this is that everyone will assume I am being facetious. :-( OK I am but that's hardly the point! :'(

Miriel
04-07-2006, 04:10 AM
Del Murder is my best everything. After him, Levie, and Misfit are the people I feel closest to. But Misfit I hardly get to talk to lately. I used to talk to Mik a lot too but he's off getting married and stuff. Levia is only cool when he's not being all, "omg ffxi cancelled my account" which happens a lot.

Usually, if I've given you some sort of nickname, it means I think you're ok.

Ouch!
04-07-2006, 04:33 AM
Aside from Vaprice who barely ever shows up (he's perhaps my best friend IRL), the only other person from EoFF that I can think of that I really talk to is Omecle. I used to talk to some others, but they either stopped coming here, or never show up on my buddy lists anymore (I'm looking at you Big D!).

The only name that people might recognize of ex-EoFFers that I talk to would be Bunny, and we don't talk very often. She's always busy.

-TIDUS-
04-07-2006, 05:16 AM
I've got a few. I can't be bothered naming them all... but, if you are one of my best friends... You should know. :cool:

Im not gonna lie like Shauna haha jk jk! I have like no one really close on here anymore as all the people I used to talk to left. I still talk to them on msn though.

NeoCracker
04-07-2006, 05:21 AM
I'd have to say first off,
Milf and Nik, but thats just because we seem to have quite similar political views give or take a few subjects.

also RSL, since we once had a long and interesting PM conversation one time,

Then theres Kitten and Shads, my fellow team Sexy member

Rice Cake
04-07-2006, 05:42 AM
Sapphiresea because she is the only person who talks to me anymore. And BahamutGurl, but we talk on a different site.

Mitch
04-07-2006, 05:46 AM
no one is 'cos no one said i was their best friend when i am in actual fact everyone's best friend

Awesomeman
04-07-2006, 05:52 AM
Mitch :P, bahamutgurl, Sapphiresea, Psy (come on! I'm your friend), Sora!

Setzer Gabianni
04-07-2006, 08:18 AM
Noone really. I have spoken to people like roto13 and Old Manus, but I don't think theyre close friends..ah well, guess I'm a loner as long as I am on this site =P

~Setzer Gabianni

amratis
04-07-2006, 11:38 AM
I think I miss out on making friends alot, because I cant get chat to work, think I got on there about once on a different computer, ages ago.

Shauna
04-07-2006, 11:47 AM
My best friends are Psychotic, I'm My Own MILF,Kyonoemodan, Morgy and Shauna. :D If I forget anyone, sowwy! ;__;

I still don't get why I'm one of your best friends! :eek: :confused: But meh. I be happy for it. :cool: :cool:

And, if you really MUST know who my best friends are? :D *ahem* Resha, Spiffing Cheese, Faris, Zeldy, LMA (even though she rarely posts anymore, but MSN ftw), Rye, SK... why are these all girls? ;_; AND it's really damned awkward calling these people by their screen names. -_-

Gh["]sT
04-07-2006, 12:19 PM
i almost forgot about:
:D goku (one of my newest friends)
:tongue: despotus he is very cool :D

Levian
04-07-2006, 12:24 PM
Levia is only cool when he's not being all, "omg ffxi cancelled my account" which happens a lot.

But they totally did. :mad2: Someone is going to pay for this.

Gh["]sT
04-07-2006, 12:33 PM
u need to delete some e-mails coz i cant send u any plus keep to the convo:D

Yuna-Lenne
04-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Well I don't actually know many people here, erm.
Most are from eoff chat too! :P
-Shaun
-AeonMoon
-Gullick
-Tasura
-xx.broken.emo.kid.xx
-Tommy
-Sushi-X
-Cloud_vivi
-Amdusias (though he's not been on for a few months :\)

All guys! XD!

Levian
04-07-2006, 12:36 PM
u need to delete some e-mails coz i cant send u any plus keep to the convo:D

Yeah, I cleaned up my pm's now. Psychotic is currently clogging them up again though. :rolleyes2 Anyway, YOU KEEP TO THE CONVO. :frust:

My best friend on eoff is cloud_vivi

Gh["]sT
04-07-2006, 12:47 PM
so i guess my list know is then
:) old manus
:p the summoner of levainthan
:D yuna-lenne
:cool: goku
:tongue: despotus
:greenie: Levian

Spammerman
04-07-2006, 12:48 PM
kikimm

Epiphany
04-07-2006, 01:03 PM
I was GOING to say Kyono but he sux and didn't name me so fux you, Danny. Though seriously, he'd be my bestfriend here even if he's not just a friend.
Of other people that I talk to frequently, Rye, PiP, Squally_Leonharty, Levian, BoB, and Psy would probably the closest to a best friend. Also, I enjoy reading Mr. Milf's posts but have never conversed with him outside of EoFF.

marc
04-07-2006, 02:09 PM
I'm so glad that I haven't been mentioned yet.
I've kept my credibility and joined an ff forum

I suck.

Gh["]sT
04-07-2006, 02:45 PM
well marc you are know on my list to so you can be just like us with no cred hehe :D

Loony BoB
04-07-2006, 02:45 PM
If I had to pick just one, it would be Dan (Majin / Kyono) without a doubt.

But I consider my best friends to be (by username here): Kyono, Rye, Ashi, Manny, Calliope, ms_devli and fire_of_avalon.

ScottNUMBERS
04-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Probably Perola and ScottNUMBERS (when he dug up all my threads) And cloud_vivi is a legend

I don't know about you but I get a lot of PMs from noobs I've never heard of asking for help :confused:

EDIT: If I forgot anyone: LOL @ U!
I'm so glad to be up there with cloud_vivi and Perola, this is the best day of my life.

escobert
04-07-2006, 03:32 PM
Levia is only cool when he's not being all, "omg ffxi cancelled my account" which happens a lot.

wait not the new one right? :/

Old Manus
04-07-2006, 03:46 PM
I'm so glad to be up there with cloud_vivi and Perola, this is the best day of my life.
You knows it

Strider
04-07-2006, 04:13 PM
In no particular order:

Del Murder, eestlinc, Pr00t, Danny, TheAbominatrix and Kaggz.

Lost Number
04-07-2006, 05:05 PM
I suppose to be absolutly fair, i have to say Blue and Gull from chat.
They are among the few who aint called me a nazi yet

Morgoth_Bauglir
04-07-2006, 05:53 PM
how come noone mentioned lovehurts?He is a good person

marc
04-07-2006, 07:53 PM
I suppose to be absolutly fair, i have to say Blue and Gull from chat.
They are among the few who aint called me a nazi yet

well you do have a swastika tattoed on your forehead.

Lost Number
04-07-2006, 08:09 PM
SHUT UP marc. YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT!
And we call nazis republicans.

marc
04-07-2006, 08:15 PM

I love the fact it was all in caps apart form my name.

So does that make you a republican then.
your sig makes it look like your from the REPUBLIC of Ireland.

Faris
04-07-2006, 08:26 PM
"They" know who "they" are.

Cz
04-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Bah. Another popularity thread, another miserable haul. I should really start talking to people.

Online friendships aren't the easiest thing to gauge. You can spam with a person for hours without even knowing their name, and friendships are rarely as deeply forged online as off. Basically, I'm willing to consider anyone who shares my opinions/interests as a friend in online terms, or anyone who I've chatted/spammed with more than half a dozen times. Bizarrely, this method leads me to the conclusion that Meat Puppet is my best friend in the whole world, so some sort of re-evaluation is probably needed.

But yeah, thanks to MP, Psy, Lev, Den, and anyone else who's taken the time to talk to me more than once or twice during my time here. You guys rock (and your names abbreviate really easily, too)!

Lost Number
04-07-2006, 08:32 PM

I aint. LOOK CLOSER.

Shiny
04-07-2006, 09:07 PM
*~Angel Wing~* (My best friend in real life)

I like these people alot though:

Lady Rikku (nice person who happens to have a good eye for eye candy)
Sezter Gabianni (I agree with this person 95 % of the time)
Sephiroth's Cage ( Can be sweet and funny when he wants to be)
Venom ( Crazy, funny, and cool)

marc
04-07-2006, 09:43 PM

I aint. LOOK CLOSER.

I'm so unobservant.
But they do say a picture says 1000 words.
namely the ones that came into my head where 'republic of ireland.'

Lost Number
04-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Im actually NI. Hence free the six counties.

marc
04-07-2006, 09:48 PM
Im actually NI. Hence free the six counties.

As I guessed, I hate the IRA, they fucked up everything for NI's independence.
But I'm going glorilessly off topic.
So to go back on topic.
I don't have a best friend on eoff, thats just sad.

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-07-2006, 09:59 PM
If I name all of em..well I just wont okay :D Just to name a few I'd say:

-Sapphiresea (known for the longest time here)
-RSL
-Kain's_girl
-Lady Rikku
-Black Angel
-Flower Moon
-ffxfreak93
-Rice Cake (dont really talk to him as much but hes still a friend
-Shauna (really cool :D )
-Zeldy (talk every once in a while :) )
-~SapphireStar~ (another one I talk to one in a while :D )
-Rye (Talk to her sometimes too :D , Really nice person :) )

And sooo many more! Im sorry if I didnt put you but its probably cause I forgot. Yes really baaad memory. Sorry!:(

Shauna
04-07-2006, 10:07 PM
Oh yes. I'm really cool. :cool:

Spiffing Cheese
04-07-2006, 11:00 PM
Shauna is my OLDEST EoFF friend! Yes, she truly is ancient. I think she hates me! :D

I hope my good friends know who they are, or who I am, otherwise I'm retarded (the most likely option).

McLovin'
04-07-2006, 11:37 PM
I am friends with myself. I send myself PM's saying hello. :(

Avathar
04-07-2006, 11:51 PM
I am friends with myself. I send myself PM's saying hello. :(

:kaobeg2: How sad is that:kaocry2: somebody give this guy a hug!

Awesomeman
04-08-2006, 12:06 AM
Those emoticons are creepy....

Levian
04-08-2006, 12:20 AM

Totally the new one. :mad:

Shauna
04-08-2006, 12:40 AM
Shauna is my OLDEST EoFF friend! Yes, she truly is ancient. I think she hates me! :D

I hope my good friends know who they are, or who I am, otherwise I'm retarded (the most likely option).

Yes, even though she's 90, I'm still her oldest friend. :cool: I hate her so much, I love her! :love: But yeah, she's my oldest friend too. ...but not oldest as in age. Oh well whatever. *hugs Emma~*

Awesomeman
04-08-2006, 01:45 AM
When do I get a friend? No one has mentioned me....

Momiji
04-08-2006, 01:48 AM
When do I get a friend? No one has mentioned me....

Your sig scared them all off. :p

Awesomeman
04-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Shhhh, thats what its supposed to ;)

escobert
04-08-2006, 05:48 AM

Totally the new one. :mad:
why do they keep canceling yout stuff? :/:confused: :confused:

Lunar Odin
04-08-2006, 11:37 AM
my best friend on eyes on ff is cloud_vivi:D even though its my first day hes been really good to me

darklord-25
04-08-2006, 11:40 AM
im just new to this so i aint got no friends :(

Slam Dancin' Moogle
04-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Well, I guess the only person I've really gotten in contact with is Vincent, Thunder God, so yeah, I guess he's my best friend so far. :)

Vincent, Thunder God
04-08-2006, 08:35 PM
Well, I guess the only person I've really gotten in contact with is Vincent, Thunder God, so yeah, I guess he's my best friend so far. :)

Yay! (That's two posts about me so far, interesting. And I've only been here a few months)

McLovin'
04-08-2006, 08:40 PM
I now have a friend. : )

Denmark
04-08-2006, 09:21 PM
I'd say my best friend on EoFF is doing quite well, actually.

How subtly implicit.

Anyway. I do agree with BM121. Regardless, if I were forced to make a list, it would include, in no semblance of order:

Psychotic
Black Mage 121 (better known as Czanthor or Czech. Republic)
Levian
Neel
Azar
Hsubah (the collective form of Hsu and rubah)
kikimm
Misfit (she doesn't post anymore)
Winged Sorceress (she doesn't either)

and likely more.

Madame Adequate
04-08-2006, 11:51 PM
I was GOING to say Kyono but he sux and didn't name me so fux you, Danny. Though seriously, he'd be my bestfriend here even if he's not just a friend.
Of other people that I talk to frequently, Rye, PiP, Squally_Leonharty, Levian, BoB, and Psy would probably the closest to a best friend. Also, I enjoy reading Mr. Milf's posts but have never conversed with him outside of EoFF.

Damnit Malevolence! You confused me. You went and changed your name, and your sig (Your old sig was awesome. Did I ever get around to telling you that? I loved it. Made love to it, or would have, were she more than pixels.), and I had no idea who you were.

Thank you for your eleemosynarous input!

Roto13
04-09-2006, 12:15 AM
Noone really. I have spoken to people like roto13 and Old Manus, but I don't think theyre close friends..ah well, guess I'm a loner as long as I am on this site =P
:cry:

Well, Giga Guess lured me here in the first place, so him. I'm also quite fond of Rye, since I read her LJ all the time and she just seems like a sweet girl. Yuna_wannabe is a fellow Newfie who I talk to almost daily. I guess everyone on my LJ list. I've had a couple of pm's from Psychotic, so that's cool. Hmm, anyone else...? I dunno.

Avathar
04-09-2006, 01:16 AM
When do I get a friend? No one has mentioned me....Your sig scared them all off. :p

I might have the same problem :/.......

^_^Still, i haven't got any favorite friends, :kaocheer: :kaohappy2 :kaolove: everyone here is my friend! ^_^:love: :D

Roto13
04-09-2006, 01:17 AM
Alucard could never make me like someone less!

*watches Hellsing OVA*

KoShiatar
04-09-2006, 03:03 PM
I don't think I've been really able to make friends with anyone since I am here.

Gh["]sT
04-10-2006, 12:33 PM
well everyone who is having problems with having friends on here can be my friends ok :D :D

DeathKnight
04-10-2006, 04:02 PM
I'd say:

-Tidusguy#1 (great RPer)
-Kid_chronocrossrules (funny and attentive)
-Yuffie_Rikku_Girl (attentive and determined)
-Aara (attentive, determined, and with a sense of direction)
-OmniSlasherDraco (likes almost all FF characters I like:) and pretty good attitude)
-HeeroYuyGWZ (Sincere, Honest, and Straightfoward to no end, and always seems to be in the coolest threads)
-Kikimm (*cheers* love that babe ;D hehe, she's just so cool)
-Del Murder (He's serious, but that's what I like 'bout this guy, and still his seriousness makes me laugh hehe)
-Leeza (Fair, cool, great leader, and makes the forum feel great)

PS: In no particular order

ScottNUMBERS
04-10-2006, 04:56 PM
I'll post on topic this time.

Like this: Is your best friend on eyes on Final Fantasy?

Dignified Pauper
04-10-2006, 05:47 PM
You can't possibly ask me to choose between everyone here I know and love.

Project G
04-10-2006, 05:50 PM
Sweet_Angel, Dianom, Doom!

Loony BoB
04-10-2006, 05:56 PM

Haha, you have no idea how long I've been thinking that. xD

Roto13
04-10-2006, 08:06 PM
My best friend doesn't really play Final Fantasy.

frunk
04-10-2006, 09:33 PM
xD Balokis made a new friend :P
Dunno about on the forums as mostly I don't chat too much in here
but in #eoff more the likely Baloki, VampireCrono, BooB, Tasura annnnnnd all the others that I talk to now and then ^^

Ow, my poor feelings! I would have thought that i would get a mention.
Ah I forgive you, you're probably just drunk, and besides I'm barely on due to my internet being dead.
Point is, I would have to say Boris is my besterest best friend from eoff, Dignified_Pauper and I have had some quite kickass moments back when I was actually able to access the chat on a regular basis. And we can't forget my ever faithful band of groupies.
You know who you are ladies.

Denmark
04-10-2006, 10:36 PM

no. of course not. but that's not the point of the intended original topic. so there.

Shauna
04-10-2006, 10:38 PM

no. of course not. but that's not the point of the intended original topic. so there.

The topic title is 'HOW would you say is your best friend on eyes on final fantasy?'

:p :cool:

Dixie
04-10-2006, 10:45 PM
Sephex is my older brother and bestest friend in the whole world. ^_^ I have a few other friends, so yeah. ^_^

Denmark
04-10-2006, 10:50 PM

The topic title is 'HOW would you say is your best friend on eyes on final fantasy?'

yeah, i pointed that out in my first post. and notice i said "intended" instead of just plain "original topic" because yeah.

Twisted Tinkerbell
04-10-2006, 11:23 PM
Xx.Broken.Emo.Kid.xX and Lasuria, but I know Lasuria IRL so I don't think he really counts.

Avathar
04-10-2006, 11:28 PM
Is your BEST friend?

I'ld let the "best" sound more important in that question.

Shauna
04-10-2006, 11:33 PM

yeah, i pointed that out in my first post. and notice i said "intended" instead of just plain "original topic" because yeah.

Ah, right. I get you. :cool:

DynasticJam
04-11-2006, 12:07 AM
My best friend on eyes on final fantasy in of course my girlfriend Ashe, also known as Zellyhottie, because she means everything to me. But some of my friends would be.

-Zellyhottie
-Miss_Lulu
-Awsomeman
-Rikku*
-Yuna-Lenne
-ff7+ff10 gurl 100

Gh["]sT
04-11-2006, 12:33 PM
some people are going rite off the point of this post, come on who are your best friends :D

Shadow_Turk_Athamay
04-12-2006, 10:56 AM
At the moment? No-one. :eek: :(

I'm new though, so gimme time. :)

Spiffing Cheese
04-12-2006, 07:44 PM
I think Shauna is probably my best friend, actually. :D

Shauna
04-12-2006, 08:04 PM
I think Shauna is probably my best friend, actually. :D

:heart: You're my best friend too! :D

Spiffing Cheese
04-12-2006, 08:07 PM
Of course I am. How could I not be? I mean, I'm just so awesome! After all, the Welsh people are entirely cool, except for that darned 100%! :rolleyes2

Aara
04-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Hey! Who is my friend?
Aara~The Princess of OtherWorld

Lost Number
04-12-2006, 09:50 PM
Hey! Who is my friend?
Aara~The Princess of OtherWorld
For joining in the same month, me

fantasyjunkie
04-12-2006, 10:13 PM
For me, it's Bipper. I don't agree with some of the stuff he says but he supports his arguements in a very mature way, which forces me to think before answering. My hat's off to ya Bipper :)

DarkLadyNyara
04-13-2006, 03:43 AM
I feel so unloved...
Fireemblem776. He's my best friend, period.

Ramza Beoulve
04-13-2006, 03:47 AM
I don't really know... maybe Despotus, esmeraldfaye and cloud_vivi(but I haven't talk with him actually), and I think thats it n.nU

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-13-2006, 04:23 AM
I most talk to the mod group, specifically Necro, foa, Big D, as well as rubah and BoB to a lesser extent. If they count, also Taiyou, Steffox, Fael, and Starlight Angel, but they're all my friends in real life (or sister, in the case of Starlight).

theundeadhero
04-13-2006, 04:30 AM
My best friend is Sweetpea, but he doesn' t post at the forums :(

Ryth
04-13-2006, 05:34 AM
My best friend on EoFF and possibly my best friend ever would be Shadow Wolf. She's always been nice to me and makes me feel good about myself and is always a joy to talk to.

Gh["]sT
04-13-2006, 01:57 PM
nice one your one of my best friends to razma :D

Shaun
04-13-2006, 02:03 PM
Wouldn't the majority of this thread be regarded as spam? ;) The same members have posted numerous times, and the topic is to state your best friends on EoFF. Anyway, I'll say no more, as this post will probably be regarded as spam!

Gh["]sT
04-13-2006, 02:06 PM
well i dont think of it as spam just that where people can make more friends on eoff thats all :D more reply the better

Pheesh
04-13-2006, 03:04 PM
well most of the people that i talk to in chat are my buddies and some people that i talk to on msn and other forums. Ones that pop to mind would be.

-Mo Nercy (<3)
-Shaun (even though he did try and get me banned...but i suppose i would have done the same thing)
-Squinn (stay squinnsential)
-TSoL (technically we should be best buddies...i talk to him on msn, #eoff and another forum...so yeah <3)
-SK (lot's of fun to talk to on msn even though i haven't spoken to her in aaaages)
-Shauna (not really a best buddy but she knows that we shared a moment arguing about the loch ness)

those are in no particular order aswell.

Stay Essential
EE

BahamutGurl
04-14-2006, 08:21 AM
Rice Cake and Awesomeman are my bestest friends here,lol:DI can relate to Rice Cake on so many things, it's like I've known him for a long,long time. I mean we've got so much in common with our views on life, it's unbelieveable! (In a great way!)
Awesomeman is also great to talk to, we both like final fantasy which is cool since not very many of my other friends play FF.And I've known him slightly longer than Rice Cake. I look forward to talking to them every time I'm online:)

Elite Lord Sigma
04-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Hm...in no particular order, I would say:

Maxx Power
Lost Number
Dixie
tan

Reine
04-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Hmm...

I know a guy here named Zannith in real life, and hes my best mate...

But as to actual forums..

The person I talk to most on the forums would be Zeldy...

I talk to tons of cool people in chat though, in fact, most of the regulars there..

Alex151
04-14-2006, 05:27 PM
ehm I'm new so I dont really know everyone too well yet, so I guess my best friend is myself then lol

Angelz*and*Emoz
04-15-2006, 12:55 AM
i dont really talk to nebody:(

Ballistix Man
04-15-2006, 12:56 AM
I don't know about best friend but I talk with Cassiopiea and Black Angel alot.

The Void
04-15-2006, 11:50 AM
The Void is amazing :love: , he's georgeos,strong,funny,intelligent,caring,articulate, etc, i :heart: him, he's so awesome, SO AWESOME:love:
Bout time. :bigbiggri

Gullick
04-20-2006, 01:52 PM
Even though i havent be on here for long i would have to say i have some pretty cool friends on here know but what i want to know is who are your best friends on here like i would have to say my best friends on the chatrooms are gull, dark firah, sin and snow cat and not forgeting old manus

w00t, thx man, dont see you much there anymore tho :(,

on the chatrooms my best mates are probably: Cloud_vivi / Blue / L_N / Lucy / MooN / DarkFirah / Sakura / Lirael (w00t i spelled it right :P) / Sin / Tsukasa / Aara (course im your friend ;)) / Squinn / Yuna-Leanne / Lenna / Fukjiko / Yuna / highsummoneryuna / Unbreakble Oath and Rich (who i talked to yesterday) /unwelcome kitten (who i always make sure i welcome whenever she comes :P) and Tasura | and everyone else, but i think people are getting a little bored of me listing everyone

and hey im always happy to get to know new people ^^, if you ever decide to come in the chatrooms, click on channels and click on #party, i never leave there anymore :p

Lost Number
04-20-2006, 03:12 PM
Mentioned Lenna twice there Gull

Samuraid
04-20-2006, 03:39 PM
While I don't know anyone here face to face, I do consider many as friends.

Polnareff
04-20-2006, 04:02 PM
I don't even think I have friends on here, let alone best ones :P :D

Gullick
04-20-2006, 04:16 PM
I don't even think I have friends on here, let alone best ones :P :D

Then come in the chatrooms and introduce yourself :P

(and thx btw L_N)

-Gull-

Dark Angel From Heaven
04-20-2006, 06:56 PM
awwwwwwwwwww now i feel a alone....i dont know any one on here:cry: :cry:

Lost Number
04-20-2006, 06:59 PM
awwwwwwwwwww now i feel a alone....i dont know any one on here:cry: :cry:
Goto #eoff like Gull says, best way to make friends and get to know people here!

Sergeant Hartman
04-20-2006, 07:18 PM
I have no friends...

Dark Angel From Heaven
04-20-2006, 07:31 PM
I have no friends...
every buddy need friends. with out friends...your all alone. friends are good to have. they have your back if you need them. they will stick up for you if someone on your case. friends are great. every buddy needs friends or they will feel alone. ya know??

DeathKnight
04-21-2006, 03:12 PM

(and thx btw L_N)

-Gull-

What chatroom? That thing doesn't work!

Psydekick
04-21-2006, 06:42 PM
Awesomeman, Rice Cake, Bahamut Gurl, Zellyhottie, Tommy. There are quite a few more please tell me if i missed u out!:D

EDIT: Oh and Death Knight the chatroom does work, if it doesent 4 you it probably means you have a too early Javascript

Venom
04-21-2006, 07:21 PM
I'd say Bladen.

But he'd murder me.

XxSephirothxX
04-21-2006, 08:22 PM
Actually, Bakuretsu used to frequent #eoff some months ago. :p