PDA

View Full Version : Action Figures

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Has anybody here ever bought a Final Fantasy VIII action figure? If so I was wondering where can you get them? Because I never seen those action figures at a toy store.:moomba:

Druggelz
04-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Hmmm

It's just a matter of luck if you want to buy them in a store. The best thing to do is to buy it online with ebay or other sites like that.... in some big cities you might find them...

good luck searching :-)

~SapphireStar~
04-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Ive got all of them, except Edea or the moomba. I bought a most of them from a £1 shop near my nanas and the others from a toy fair. I'd have to say try toy fairs or Ebay.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-07-2006, 01:34 AM
I have THE WHOLE set, bonus figures and all!!! :kaohappy2 It took me about a year. (and some money...:D ) I got most of them off ebay and some from various websites. You have to watch out though cuz some sites try to overcharge you. Actually I'm currently selling the Squall, Rinoa, and Selphie figures on ebay, so if you're interested...;)

The Fat Bioware Nerd
04-07-2006, 04:42 AM
Are there action figures of the GFs? That would be cool if there was an action figure of Shiva.:cool:

Moon Rabbits
04-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Are there action figures of the GFs? That would be cool if there was an action figure of Shiva.:cool:

There is, but it's was made with a funny looking see-through resin...It looks alright, but it woulda been better if it was opaque.

BG-57
04-08-2006, 03:33 PM
Sigh, I have pretty much all of them:

Box Set #1
Seifer
Laguna
Rinoa
Moomba
Angelo

Box Set #2
Edea (my favorite figure!)
Squall
Zell
Selphie

Loose Figures
Irvine
Quistis

I was lucky enough to buy FFVIII fairly late, so I didn't go looking for the figures until demand for them had waned and I got all the figures marked down at K.B. Toys/Toy Works. They're very good at marking down merchandise that doesn't sell.

Clear Guardian Forces
Ifrit
Shiva
Siren
Diablos
Odin
Gilgamesh
Bahamut
Ceberus

I have the Japanese versions of these guys, so I have all the bonus parts to make my own translucent Ragnarok. I have some American versions as well.

Regular Guardian Forces
Ifrit
Shiva
Siren
Diablos
Odin
Gilgamesh
Bahamut
Ceberus

This is a mixed bag: more than half are Japanese and the rest are American versions. So I don't have a complete solid color Ragnarok.

I got the Japanese Guardians Forces on ebay and the American versions at Electronic Boutique and Suncoast.

Monsters
Tiamat
Forbidden
Iron Giant
Ultima Weapon
Omega Weapon

I didn't get the loose version of Odin, since I felt it was an unecessary duplication. I also never got the loose versions of the figures in the box sets. I got Tiamat on special order through my comic book store; the rest I found at Babbages.

There is, but it's was made with a funny looking see-through resin...It looks alright, but it woulda been better if it was opaque.

There's a flesh colored version of her as well. I'll see if I can get an image of her.

EDIT: Here we go. It's from the back of the U.S. version of Shiva.