PDA

View Full Version : Let's talk about ... ANT! *squish*

Ki Ki
04-06-2006, 05:02 PM
Today something very scary happened to me.
I was brushing my teeth and then I opened the tap and poof!, a lizard comes up and out of the drain in the basin.
Eew!! x___x
I hate lizards! But I have bad luck and so, lizards choose to live in my house! There's also ants, a few spiders and sometimes mosquitoes.
Okay to give you, the people of EoFF something to talk about, I say we talk about the critters that live in your home! =D

Jess
04-06-2006, 05:17 PM
None. I like lizards though, they are cute. :heart:

Tempest
04-06-2006, 05:18 PM
Spiders :smash:
Earwigs :yuck:
and those Asian beetles that killed off all the lady bugs :(

Anaisa
04-06-2006, 05:25 PM
As you already know Ki Ki, Ants have invaded my home! I like Lizards. What Lizards do you get in your house Ki Ki?

mooglebunni608
04-06-2006, 05:41 PM
sometimes I find cute little mice in the draw under the oven :D

Meat Puppet
04-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Various species of lizards, cockroaches, devil's coach horses, sheep, babies, wild cats, moths, hedgehogs, spiders, frogs, snails, rats, strange lizards with three legs and a snake body that my cat finds, ants, and more. I leave them as they are. They have about as much right to be there as I do, if not more.

Avathar
04-06-2006, 06:25 PM
How big was that lizard? ^^'Cause the little ones are cute:kaoplain:

Strider
04-06-2006, 06:49 PM
It has nothing to do with my home, but...

I was driving to pick up my sister at school yesterday and I had my window cracked for some fresh air. It couldn't have been more than half an inch, but a bee decided to fly in like it was nothin'. Of course, I freaked out because I'm afraid of bees, and had to roll down the window while I was making a left turn and leaning away so it could just go away.

theundeadhero
04-06-2006, 07:02 PM
My gosh ki ki your so cruel. Leave the ants alone!

Evastio
04-06-2006, 07:33 PM
My gosh ki ki your so cruel. Leave the ants alone!
I'm way more crueller towards ants than all of you here combined. Back when I was a kid my cousin, brother, and I would spend all day killing ants by drowning them in puddles, picking them up and accidently squshing them with our fingers, and colouring ants with chalk accidently squishing them in the process. That was when I was a kid though.

I also remember keeping a record of how many mosquitos I killed during summer vacation. I killed 52. (I'm guessing all of you could probably kill more...)

Shlup
04-06-2006, 07:35 PM
I have ferrets, fish, a hedgehog, meal worms, and madagascan hissing cockroaches. But they're all here because I want them here. There are also crickets, but I like them too so they can stay. Unless BJ sees one then he tells me to take it outside or he'll kill it. Sometimes there are spiders, who we generally leave alone. BJ'll kill ants so I try to move their food source before he sees them so they'll leave on their own.

agrudis
04-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Rabbits ... eurgh!

Rye
04-06-2006, 07:54 PM
Every summer, outside my window, Moshy the Spider comes to visit me! I love him, but few believe that he exists. >=( I named him Moshy because when I first saw him outside my window, System of a Down - Spider was playing and he appeared to be moshing on his web.

Luther X-Rated
04-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Rabbits ... eurgh!

Damn those Rabbits!

I guess wasps, they sting like a b****!

Zeldy
04-06-2006, 07:59 PM
Every Summer I get uninvited geusts in the house. Daddy Long Legs! :mad2:
They make me scream!

Dreddz
04-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Spiders send me into epileptic fits.

DarkLadyNyara
04-06-2006, 10:13 PM
We just have roaches. I HATE roaches.

My old place used to have bird nests on our balcony. We also had the frogs and lizards I caught get loose. (My grandma drew the line at bringing snakes home. :mad: ) Oh, then there was the familly of opossums. :D that was my favorite. Baby opossums are cute. :D (though the adults are scary as hell)

Rengori
04-06-2006, 10:59 PM
I saw like a huge 4 inch moth outside, it was like preying on rats. True story.

Levian
04-06-2006, 11:03 PM
This is what I like about living in Norway. Cold kills rodents and bugs. It's too cold for thunder too.

Faris
04-06-2006, 11:07 PM
Ants :mad2:

Yuffie514
04-06-2006, 11:35 PM
i hate cockroaches and my cats aren't even doing their "job". i have to kill them on my own. i hate it whenever i have to go open the cabinet below the kitchen sink to retrieve the cutting board, b/c there might be one stuck to it. i use mitts to grab it or just kick it to make sure in order to shake it off. i want to catch one and burn it alive!!!

Avathar
04-06-2006, 11:38 PM
I have ferrets, fish, a HEDGEHOG, meal worms, and madagascan hissing cockroaches.

^_^
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/buccobucco/pascal_lee_l_hamor_hollow.jpg
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/buccobucco/pascal_lee_l_hamor_hollow2.jpg

rubah
04-07-2006, 12:15 AM
I found a tick in my bed last night ¬¬

It bit me too:( I think it came off my cat xD

there was a black widow spider on a banana tree we had in the house last winter. or maybe this winter. Hard to remember. that was scary. Then there were brown recluses in the pump house which is a long ways out thankfully xD mice in the walls/attic, wolf spiders.

-Red XIII-
04-07-2006, 12:17 AM
Wolf spiders and black widows? I would NOT live there anymore!

agrudis
04-07-2006, 12:19 AM
Not really in my house, but across the road from where I live is a field full of rabbits. And I'm scared of rabbits. True (and very long) story.

-Red XIII-
04-07-2006, 12:21 AM
my dog was jumped by rabbits. I do not lie. Luckliy my dogs super coward powers stopped her from being bit. I'm very ashamed.

KH-Cloudy
04-07-2006, 12:22 AM
..Cockroaches...are..scary..in a werid way..once i squashed it like 20 times it didnt die...it kept moving i was like omfg..ima get my hose...so instead of getting my hose i just swept it on a piece of paper and nito the outside world of doom ;D

-Red XIII-
04-07-2006, 12:24 AM
cickroaches are like the Twinkies snacks: they don't die from getting stomped on, and nuclear explosions don't do sh*t to either one.

KH-Cloudy
04-07-2006, 12:26 AM
then again theres a spider..non-poisonous one and bit me 3 times...then again they are sneaky in corners

friedpork
04-07-2006, 03:03 AM
My friend's house had a beehive right in front of his house

-Red XIII-
04-07-2006, 03:05 AM
A beehive?

Shlup
04-07-2006, 03:10 AM
^_^
My hedgehog isn't nearly as cute as any of those. He's a grumpy bastard. xD

I found a tick in my bed last night ¬¬

It bit me too:( I think it came off my cat xD
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *vomit puke gargle*

Ki Ki
04-08-2006, 02:19 AM
I want a hedgehog! :choc2:

Slam Dancin' Moogle
04-10-2006, 06:08 AM
To ants? I boil water and pour it onto the ants nest, and that is torture. Frankly, I HATE ROACHES. at night, I'll usually look around to make sure there are no roaches, then presume my activity. I had a wasps' nest on the side of my house, which scared the crap out of me.

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-10-2006, 08:30 AM
..Cockroaches...are..scary..in a werid way..once i squashed it like 20 times it didnt die...it kept moving i was like omfg..ima get my hose...so instead of getting my hose i just swept it on a piece of paper and nito the outside world of doom ;D
Hahahah...nyc one! It gave me a giggle.. ^^ ... anyways, here in our house, we have cockroaches!!! They're sooo scary man... I always scream in fright! >< ... Once, my brother pulled some meat from a plate and started to scream in my face, "Cockroach, cockroach!" and then I started to ranand scream around the house, my brother at my feet... I was so screaming.. When I stopped, I saw a real cockroach at my feet and I screamed at the top of my lungs again and ran, and I hid behind my cousin and she was laughing so hard,,, when my brother threw the so called cockroach, I screamed and finAlly cried.. when i looked, it was just a piece of meat!!!! I screamed in rage that day...

Oh yeah, we have lizards, spiders, and ants here...

Jebus
04-10-2006, 08:46 AM
And here I thought you meant the comedian.

Monster Hunt
04-10-2006, 09:29 AM
How can anyone hate rabbits? Mine get the paper for me sometimes!

But I don't like spiders. I'm an Aracnophobic. Spiders are in my house. When I saw the hunsman I was screaming and hyperventilating (and crying... but you're not supposed to know that). I never kill spiders and bugs even though I hate them. I just scream and they run away.

Parker
04-10-2006, 09:39 AM
I get an ant infestation in my garden every summer. I hate them so much, especially when they fly.

I'm ok with all other insects though, except wasps, which are just evil.

SammieBabe
04-10-2006, 01:54 PM
Florida has mosquitos the size of your dog...I've also had frogs and such get into our septic system. Every once in a while, you hear about a baby gator getting into someone's toilet. It's never happened to anyone I know, but I'm sure it happens...

Resha
04-10-2006, 02:54 PM
In my house live lots of cockroaches -- of varying size! and some can fly! -- who scurry about for the most part (thankfully) unseen by me. They are the scariest things in the whole wide world and I hate them.

They are many fat lizards who keep me company on lonely nights -- they're all either small and deformed or grossly fat. I hate them too, because they scurry around visibly and they terrify me (although not as much as cockroaches).

Then there are snakes. I avoid these.

There are rats. I avoid!!!!!

There are UNDEFINED arthropods who wander my house, too. These are various exotic insects and/or spiders which will probably be eaten in Thailand. If they are small, I kill them. If they are big, I squash them with some object that is not mine. If they are HUGE, I run.

:)

Shaun
04-10-2006, 03:00 PM
I've always wanted a lizard. Now I probably have a job, I might buy one.

Epiphany
04-10-2006, 03:00 PM
We get GIGANTIC spiders in our house. Not like the cute daddy long leg spiders, but gnarly ones that look like they're going to jump on your face and kill you.
When we first moved into this house, there were little bugs that looked like cockroaches, they've since gone because the house is occupied, but I had to sleep on the floor the first night here and a few of them ran out from behind shelves and stuff, and it scared the crap out of me because they're fast as hell. I tried to smash one with my Les Miserables book, because it was the thickest thing I had and I had to hit it 6 times before it'd even die.

Evastio
04-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Every once in a while, you hear about a baby gator getting into someone's toilet.
Ewwww... :whimper: Now you got me scared of toilets.

theundeadhero
04-10-2006, 09:35 PM
ANTS was a group started by DMKA with anti-newbie affiliations.

Shauna
04-10-2006, 10:05 PM
In my house live lots of cockroaches -- of varying size! and some can fly! -- who scurry about for the most part (thankfully) unseen by me. They are the scariest things in the whole wide world and I hate them.

Oh, but Resha, Archie loved you! :love::heart::love::heart:!

Anyway, I have spiders, jenny-long-legs (or daddy-long-legs, or crane flies or something), flies. Yeah, just annoying little bugs. Nothing cool like lizards. :(

theundeadhero
04-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Oh, but Resha, Archie loved you!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar827_19.gif :heart: http://forums.eyesonff.com/user/avatar/avatar10409_8.gif

Twisted Tinkerbell
04-10-2006, 10:29 PM
We get spiders all the time, which I don't mind cause I like spiders.

Jess
04-10-2006, 10:42 PM
My mum bought a magnet at the garden centre. A spider magnet and it's pretty realistic and she didn't tell me. She stuck it on the fridge and when I went downstairs to get a drink I saw it and I nearly had a heart attack. :(