PDA

View Full Version : Deadman or American Badass

Sing the Sorrow
04-06-2006, 08:42 PM
This has actually been bugging me for too long. The undertaker is without a doubt one of the best wrestlers. I like his deadman gimmick but i miss his american badass gimmick where he was all biker. He had the attitude and the best matches of his career as the american badass. The american badass should return!

Ballistix Man
04-06-2006, 08:53 PM
American Badass withouta doubt. The Deadman was too unrealistic in the Attitude Era and in todays era is too unrealistic.

marc
04-06-2006, 09:31 PM
I think it was best in the old days.
But then again I haven't watched it since 1999.
Who remembers Ken Shamrock, when he was chasing after Val Venis for screwing his sister (ken's sister that is).
Ah, good times.

Loony BoB
04-07-2006, 12:00 AM
American Badass sucked as far as I'm concerned. I enjoyed it better when he had the whole Ministry and everything. These days he's just getting a bit overdone, sadly, but he will always be the Dead Man at heart, just like Kane will always be Kane, and not a poor man's Diesel (like he was at one point).

Anyone can be an American Badass. There is only one Dead Man.

DK
04-07-2006, 12:34 AM
I like both, but the American badass had the advantage of letting him cut promos and talk to the crowd and whatnot, whereas the deadman is this mythical thing who isn't really easy to relate to.

Loony BoB
04-07-2006, 12:36 AM
I like both, but the American badass had the advantage of letting him cut promos and talk to the crowd and whatnot, whereas the deadman is this mythical thing who isn't really easy to relate to.
But it allowed for the Ministry which allowed for the kidnapping of Stephanie which was one of the more unique storylines I've seen.

Pauten
04-07-2006, 12:48 AM
The deadman, no contest. Also he DID NOT have the best matches of his carrer as badass. In fact, none of his badass matches come close to the battles he and Mankind in particular had during his deadman phase.

Skarr
04-07-2006, 12:53 AM
I liked both, but the Deadman is what and who The Undertaker is all about, he'll never out do it...never.