PDA

View Full Version : sora - plain and simple

Blank
04-07-2006, 03:04 AM
http://img355.imageshack.us/img355/5983/cloudsqualltidussora3bh.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
sora's face and hair I BELIEVE are totaly derived from cloud squall and tidus. not to mention he does their finisher gestures at the end of tournament battles. sora's got cloud's spikiness on top, tidus' middle flips and bottom, squall's color (brown) and a mix of squall and tidus' layeredness. do they all have blue eyes?? (not including cloud's green mako eyes). i believe there may be some wardrobe similarities also. sora's hood and necklace look similar to tidus'.

Ouch!
04-07-2006, 03:10 AM
I do believe you're thinking about this too much.

Zeromus_X
04-07-2006, 04:02 AM
Well, he's made by Nomura. Not to mention most Anime-styled characters have spiky hair to begin with...:p:cat: Not all that surprising.

Hambone
04-07-2006, 04:38 AM
Woah. They all have blue eyes. I never noticed that. Stupid me.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-08-2006, 03:15 PM

Blank
04-08-2006, 11:39 PM
just an opinion. its just his face and hair.
if you don't want to think into why the characters look a certain way than you probly have no freakin idea what Cloud's deal is in KH1

Ouch!
04-09-2006, 02:02 AM
It's not that it's not something I do think about, it's just when you think about it to the point where you either make/find a picture illustrating the similarities you're thinking too much about it.

Those are all Nomura designed characters, right? That's really the only explanation I deem necessary. When characters are all made by the same person, there definitely will be many similarities. That doesn't mean Nomura intentionally combined Cloud, Squall, and Tidus. It's just Nomura's stylistic influence.

By the way, you don't have to think at all to realize where Cloud's outfit came from in the original. That was so blatantly obvious to begin with.

Blank
04-09-2006, 08:32 PM
It's not that it's not something I do think about, it's just when you think about it to the point where you either make/find a picture illustrating the similarities you're thinking too much about it.

Those are all Nomura designed characters, right? That's really the only explanation I deem necessary. When characters are all made by the same person, there definitely will be many similarities. That doesn't mean Nomura intentionally combined Cloud, Squall, and Tidus. It's just Nomura's stylistic influence.

By the way, you don't have to think at all to realize where Cloud's outfit came from in the original. That was so blatantly obvious to begin with.
i know what youre saying about making my own picture. but about cloud, do you mean it's obvious that it looks like vincent's? i never understand why...

[i still think sora is a combo of the 3] (=