PDA

View Full Version : The Hate thread

NeoCracker
04-07-2006, 05:11 AM
Don't like a certain movie? Hate on it.
Don't like a certain Game? Hate on it.
Don't like a certain over paid Martail artist movie actor with an over appreciated beard who has the initials C.N. and is liked by Flying Mullet? Hate on it.

This thread is for all the haters out there who have not had the chance ot Hate on things they hate, though to keep this thread going don't hate on our members. Better count staff in things not to hate on, otherwise we might get in trouble.

Let the Haters Hate!

Miriel
04-07-2006, 05:22 AM
I hate The Da Vinci Code. Unadulterated crap, that book.

Winter Nights
04-07-2006, 05:24 AM
I hate this thread. Unadulterated crap, this thread.

nik0tine
04-07-2006, 05:31 AM
I hate America. Unadulterated crap, that country!

Rice Cake
04-07-2006, 05:33 AM
I hate crackers (the food) and corn (the food). Unadulterated crap, those crackers (the food) and corn (the food).

Mitch
04-07-2006, 05:36 AM
i hate on haters

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-07-2006, 07:02 AM
I do not hate.

Ballistix Man
04-07-2006, 07:04 AM
I hate cabbage that unadulterated crap.

Strider
04-07-2006, 07:58 AM
I hate the Los Angeles Dodgers. Unadulterated evil.

a nirvana fan
04-07-2006, 07:59 AM
I hate seafood.

Awesomeman
04-07-2006, 08:03 AM
I hate Final Fantasy haters, Unadulterated crap.

Erdrick Holmes
04-07-2006, 08:06 AM
I hate GTA fanboys.

theundeadhero
04-07-2006, 08:41 AM
I hate unadulterated stuff

Zell's Fists of Fury
04-07-2006, 08:52 AM
Beans.

And white people.

agrudis
04-07-2006, 09:28 AM
Rabbits ... Watership Down ... the Easter Bunnt

Lychon
04-07-2006, 09:44 AM

Lol, really? As far as I am concerned, the Da Vinci Code holds more truth than the Bible or any Catholic doctrine in existence for that matter.
SAINT Mary Magdalene like a <!--mo'f*****-->*snip*!!!!! (Should actually be GODDESS Mary Magdalene :))

Anyways, I hate anti-abortion, anti-homosexuality, and racism because there is no justification for it which holds up to logic or pragmatism.

-LYCHON

Do not go around the filters. ~ Leeza

bipper
04-07-2006, 09:46 AM
I hate adults, Unadulterated crap.

Lol, really? As far as I am concerned, the Da Vinci Code holds more truth than the Bible or any Catholic doctrine in existence for that matter.

I am going to pretend you did not say that.

bipper

Lychon
04-07-2006, 09:49 AM
I hate adults, Unadulterated crap.

I am going to pretend you did not say that.

bipper

Lol, ok, but it won't stop the revolution. :D

-LYCHON

Miriel
04-07-2006, 10:23 AM

SAINT Mary Magdalene like a mo'f*****!!!!! (Should actually be GODDESS Mary Magdalene :))

Anyways, I hate anti-abortion, anti-homosexuality, and racism because there is no justification for it which holds up to logic or pragmatism.

-LYCHON

Miriel cringed as she read Lychon's post in horror and disbelief. It cannot be true! No! She stared, eyes wide and mouth was agape as though she were a fish. The lines of disbelieving horror and horrible disbelief on her face changed with sudden and speedy quickness to shock and then to grim disapproval. Slowly, as though she were in a trance, she began to type...

The damn book reads like it was something off fanfiction.net.

I don't care whether it holds any truths or not (and really, it doesn't hold much truth at all). The writing was almost painful to read. And there's only so many ridiculous plot twists and cliff hangers a person can take. I am a rabid fan of Alias/Lost/Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I know how to suspend my disbelief in order to enjoy a work of fiction. But good grief! Albino assassins and Harvard Professors who can't spot backward writing when they see it? that's all just too ridiculous to be allowed.

Unadulterated crap.

amratis
04-07-2006, 11:34 AM

Lol, that is so true, it did.

Um, I cant think of anything I hate on....uh, ok, I hate on brussel sprouts!

Meat Puppet
04-07-2006, 11:37 AM
Players.

Levian
04-07-2006, 12:30 PM
Hate is such a strong feeling. I don't hate anything. Well, except old people.

Jess
04-07-2006, 01:20 PM
Spiders. :(

Mittopotahis
04-07-2006, 02:20 PM
I dislike with a strong passion people who don't understand where the line is.

marc
04-07-2006, 02:29 PM
I dislike with a strong passion people who don't understand where the line is.

I hate you.

Loony BoB
04-07-2006, 02:32 PM
Players.
*resists*

I'm with Lev on this one.

Avathar
04-07-2006, 03:17 PM
People who are that ignorant to believe that Spinal Tap was a real band. (no offence, Noel Gallagher:cool: )

Evastio
04-07-2006, 07:27 PM
http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/snes/ff6/

I don't like the guy who made the guide for the game. Not the game.

:hot: He's so biased against Cyan and Gau. :hot:

I'd greatly like to chainsaw his jaw off. As well as skinning him alive and then pouring lemon juice all over his wounds. I'd let his screams of pain massage my ears...

I hope I don't get banned for saying that. :cry: My post didn't break any of the rules in the FAQ or Dr. Unne's Guide to not being banned.

Casey
04-07-2006, 07:31 PM
I hate this thread and I hate you all! :mad2: :)

marc
04-07-2006, 07:45 PM

I hope I don't get banned for saying that. :cry: My post didn't break any of the rules in the FAQ or Dr. Unne's Guide to not being banned.

you read that?

Luther X-Rated
04-07-2006, 07:50 PM
I hate people who think they can strap with me!
I hate people who hate America!
I hate animal protection rights!
I hate police!
I hate certain old people!
I hate people who are negative!
I dislike people who think fighting is dumb!
I hate people who hate!
I hate people who are racist!
I hate people that think skating is a waste of time!
I hate wasting money on low budget movies!

Evastio I really like your style! : )

cloud_doll
04-07-2006, 08:04 PM
i hate:

posers
shepards pie
green day
emos
animal abusers

marc
04-07-2006, 08:09 PM
I hate police!
I hate people who are negative!
I hate people who hate!

so to put it simply.
You hate me.

-Red XIII-
04-07-2006, 08:10 PM
I hate country music.

Plain and simple.

Ballistix Man
04-07-2006, 08:17 PM
I hate people who assume Rap is crap because they hear some lil busters on the radio and think thats raps best repesentation.

-Red XIII-
04-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Yeah! Auron dude said it right! Lil Wayne isn't a buster! Even though he looks like one! I hate people who hate rap too! Attack!!!

Shiny
04-07-2006, 08:55 PM
I hate police!

I hate this thread. Unadulterated crap, this thread.

I hate people who assume Rap is crap because they hear some lil busters on the radio and think thats raps best repesentation.
I agree with all the above, but would like to add that I hate the human existence (minus some people ofcourse) and the human mind. It thinks too much. If we had similar brains to animals alot of things wouldn't be such a big deal.

faster skating penguin
04-07-2006, 09:12 PM
minorities

~SapphireStar~
04-07-2006, 09:37 PM
Chavs, oh lord I dont like chavs ... or emos either! Or gay companies you use to work for you mess you around and screw with your wages!!!!!!!!!

marc
04-07-2006, 09:37 PM
I agree with all the above, but would like to add that I hate the human existence (minus some people ofcourse) and the human mind. It thinks too much. If we had similar brains to animals alot of things wouldn't be such a big deal.

But without that there would be no internet.
Blasphemist.

Evastio
04-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Thanks! :D

so to put it simply.
You hate me.
Well, I guess I could forgive you for saying

maybe, it could be, because nobody cares.
Just make sure it doesn't happen again.

marc
04-07-2006, 09:49 PM
so to put it simply.
You hate me.
Well, I guess I could forgive you for saying

maybe, it could be, because nobody cares.
Just make sure it doesn't happen again.[/QUOTE]

lol

NeoCracker
04-07-2006, 10:24 PM

I don't like the guy who made the guide for the game. Not the game.

:hot: He's so biased against Cyan and Gau. :hot:

I'd greatly like to chainsaw his jaw off. As well as skinning him alive and then pouring lemon juice all over his wounds. I'd let his screams of pain massage my ears...

I read part of that, while you do all that to him I'll go devour his young. Good hate by the way.

Also, I hate little kids. As a little kid I hated other little kids.

Aurey
04-07-2006, 10:30 PM
I hate all of your hate.

McLovin'
04-07-2006, 10:33 PM
People who love to hate are haters.
People who hate to love are haters.
People who hate to hate are lovers.
People who love to love are lovers.

I hate geeks.

Madame Adequate
04-07-2006, 10:51 PM
I hate people who hate country music. Johnny Cash > everything.
I hate dubs.
I hate people who go for dubs when subs are available.
I hate commies.
I hate spiders.
I hate zombies.
I hate people who think we shouldn't bother going into space.
I hate final bosses in fighting games.
I hate a lot of things, actually, but none of them with particular vehemance. I've got a whole lot more things which bug me than which I hate, and I'm sure that thread is still around :p

Edit: As for movies: I really hate Moulin Rouge.

Levian
04-08-2006, 12:27 AM
I hate people who hate country music. Johnny Cash > everything.
I hate dubs.
I hate people who go for dubs when subs are available.
I hate commies.
I hate spiders.
I hate zombies.
I hate people who think we shouldn't bother going into space.
I hate final bosses in fighting games.
I hate a lot of things, actually, but none of them with particular vehemance. I've got a whole lot more things which bug me than which I hate, and I'm sure that thread is still around :p

Edit: As for movies: I really hate Moulin Rouge.

Man, you must really hate Russian zombie spiders dancing slutty in France.

Momiji
04-08-2006, 12:40 AM
I hate anyone who hates emo people. Then again, if you hate the emos, the emos probably hate you, so it's even I guess.

agrudis
04-08-2006, 01:01 AM
People shouldn't hate. I know there are people in this world who don't respect their fellow human beings, and I HATE people like that!

Momiji
04-08-2006, 01:02 AM
People shouldn't hate. I know there are people in this world who don't respect their fellow human beings, and I HATE people like that!

Aren't you contradicting yourself there? :D

Ballistix Man
04-08-2006, 01:19 AM
I hate women who cant make up their mind in less than 10 minutes.

-Red XIII-
04-08-2006, 01:20 AM
Hey Auron dude! You said you don't like women who don't make up their minds! Is that what your "My GOD" thread is all about?

Ballistix Man
04-08-2006, 01:21 AM
Almost.

Lychon
04-08-2006, 08:47 AM
<!--

SAINT Mary Magdalene like a mo'f*****!!!!! (Should actually be GODDESS Mary Magdalene :))

-LYCHON

Miriel cringed as she read Lychon's post in horror and disbelief. It cannot be true! No! She stared, eyes wide and mouth was agape as though she were a fish. The lines of disbelieving horror and horrible disbelief on her face changed with sudden and speedy quickness to shock and then to grim disapproval. Slowly, as though she were in a trance, she began to type...

I don't care whether it holds any truths or not (and really, it doesn't hold much truth at all). The writing was almost painful to read. And there's only so many ridiculous plot twists and cliff hangers a person can take. I am a rabid fan of Alias/Lost/Buffy the Vampire Slayer and I know how to suspend my disbelief in order to enjoy a work of fiction. But good grief! Albino assassins and Harvard Professors who can't spot backward writing when they see it? that's all just too ridiculous to be allowed.

Unadulterated crap.

Zounds! I exclaimed as I pondered Miriel’s charming italics. My senses still bear me right, do they not? What then is this darkness which descends here in the guise of light to raise upon a pedestal the golden idol of man? I saw plainly written, in letters sweetly formed, a detour of my thoughts, uprooting and replanting them with a tempest of erosion. No sense remained unscathed as further I did read until I came to the edge of lovely Miriel’s attentive scribble. My thoughts raced ahead of me, and drained effortlessly into my eager digits as they hammered away onto the keyboard. Harder and faster each successive stroke became as I laughed out loud with mirth and merriment, recalling Miriel’s diction as a victor recalls a fallen foe. My words broke free against the falsehoods and deceptions, and with them broke the dam of truth, spilling brilliance over a perpetual twilight…

As we can see, any literate person can dictate sentimental pulp until the cow's come home. So spare me your 3rd person suppositions of subjectivity. The Da Vinci Code is written simply, without the extravagance and BS sentimentality which many of today's authors feel necessary to include in their clichéd, stale ideas. The plot of the book was excellent, and just in case you forgot, the Da Vinci Code is labeled as 'fiction.' The actual details of the book, however, are points that are not only acknowledged as possible by hundreds of researchers in the past century, but also probable.

I have read over one hundred books in regards to this topic, most of them before the Da Vinci Code was even published. I will admit that you have a point about the novel's relatively 'low' level of stylistic maturity, but if you want to start an argument about the validity of the concepts presented in the book, I will unleash upon you a discourse of unimaginable proportions and complexity which pulls not from fiction, but from established fact and probability. ;)

Lastly, your criticisms of the Da Vinci Code are by no means new to me. In fact, they represent the same clichéd slams that passels of critics have attached to the best-selling novel. It is easy to read and it is easy to follow, two important concepts which seem to be rejected for anything which isn't developed for high school. True, the novel has some areas of slipshod plot and writing, but it is nevertheless a novel which organized fiction and fact into a coherent and entertaining piece of literature. In your eyes, it may be a travesty, but I do not see anyone placing this book on the level of Tolstoy or Hemingway.

You can view the novel's 'factual' claims as crap, but I view them as truths which surpass the credibility of the Bible or any kind of doctrine from any kind of organized religion. First off, this is personal opinion, and even though I strongly disagree with your 'speedy' dismissal of the novel, I cannot do so in light of so much information I have acquired which has been confirmed over and over and over again by credible sources and researchers.

Therefore, I bid you adieu. And in the future, maybe we should avoid the saccharine introductions of patronizing text?

-LYCHON-->
*snip*

Not on topic. You want to discuss this - start a thread on it. Although I think it already was. ~ Leeza

GhandiOwnsYou
04-08-2006, 09:18 AM
I hate American Idol. Evil crap. EVil evil crap.

Angel Heart
04-08-2006, 11:06 AM
Saw this the other day, thought it was hilarious. It's entitled Thing's i hate about people.
Don't know who it's by though.

Click Here (http://www.starbug.nildram.co.uk/things.htm)

It's got swear words in it, so only look if your old enough.

Avathar
04-08-2006, 11:15 AM
I hate anyone who hates emo people. Then again, if you hate the emos, the emos probably hate you, so it's even I guess.
Aren't emos to depressed to actually hate something?

marc
04-08-2006, 05:23 PM

they hate themselves.

Momiji
04-08-2006, 05:34 PM

they hate themselves.

How stereotypical. We're not always depressed. When we aren't depressed, we're too busy hating you emo haters or listening to music that doesn't suck.

Hambone
04-08-2006, 06:30 PM
I hate people that stick up for their best friend and say, "don't be hating!" with a nubian accent. I mean, jeez, I'll be a jerk and hate all I want.

Parker
04-08-2006, 06:37 PM
I hate police!
(????)I hate people who are negative! (????)
I hate people who hate!

I really hate most green vegetables. Also people who start fights for no reason.

Itsunari 2000
04-08-2006, 07:46 PM
I hate criminals.
I hate racists.
I hate romantic comedies.
I hate mindless conformity to the media's perceptions of what's " cool " and " hot ".
I hate being laughed at.
I hate losing.

Del Murder
04-08-2006, 08:07 PM
I hate life insurance.

MadHero
04-08-2006, 08:37 PM
People who are that ignorant to believe that Spinal Tap was a real band. (no offence, Noel Gallagher:cool: )
Technically they were, they released albums, singles and played music.

Madame Adequate
04-08-2006, 11:56 PM

they hate themselves.

No, that would be Communists.

Psychotic is extremely well-versed in this matter. At university he is currently reading 'Why Commies Hate Everything' so he's an expert.

Avathar
04-09-2006, 12:59 AM
How stereotypical. We're not always depressed. When we aren't depressed, we're too busy hating you emo haters or listening to music that doesn't suck.

:kaocheer: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6147775012060788442&q=emo+song&pl=true :kaodrop: :kaoyatta:

Vincent, Thunder God
04-09-2006, 03:00 AM
I hate all forms of discrimination.
I hate wars, including the Iraq/Afghanistan War.

Those are the important hates, the next one is just indulgent:
I hate Mike (he's not on here).

Ryth
04-09-2006, 03:50 AM
I hate EoFF, unadulterated crap.

I hate classifications of human beings. (i.e. emo, goth, nerd, etc.)
I hate children and teenagers.
I hate MTV and other parts of the entertainment industry that define what is "cool" and tell us how to act.
I hate discrimination of any kind.
I hate the horror genre.
I hate today's disciplinary system.
I hate Run Escape.

DeathKnight
04-09-2006, 04:44 AM

Quoted for truth.

I also hate show offs, girls without direction, girls who make all the fucking wrong decisions, girls who don't know what the hell they're doing, and girls who follow everything and everyone :irked:

Roto13
04-09-2006, 04:44 AM
I hate the following:

American Idol, cheesey pop music, Metalica, Scary Movie, children, parents, parents who are obsessed with their children, edit messages on posts, happy people, perky people, morning breath, sore throats, fish tanks that are never clean, plagiarism, people who whine about advertisements, liars, the Red Hot Chili Peppers before Blood Sugar Sex Magic, people who hate the Red Hot Chili Peppers after Blood Sugar Sex Magic, Narutards, The OC, GameFAQs.com, ebaumsworld, MySpace, Yahoo, music students, rap, hip hop, r and b, anything from a ghetto, Nickleback, Grand Theft Auto, Halo fanboys, Xbots, online gaming, drug use, crappy wireless networks, vegitables on pizza, salt and vinnegar chips, 10-year-olds on forums, people who can't read but do things that require reading, people who can't write but do things that require writing, Brokeback Mountain, daytime talk shows that aren't Ellen Degeneres, late night talk shows that aren't The Late Show and Late Night, Jimmy Kimmel, Tom Cruise, the Wachowski brothers, Dare Devil, Australian accents, fish, English food, Irish food, English-Irish food, oranges, cheap batteries that run out in 5 minutes, unoriginality, cheerful people, airheads, homophobes, males named "Jesse", females named "Alex", people who associate Germany with Nazi's automatically, people who say "same exact" instead of "exact same", drunk people, conservatives, liberals, bad drivers, people who line up for an hour at the Tim Hortons drive through for a single cup of coffee while blocking traffic, people who work for Tim Hortons, Scary Movie 2, Fox News, people who take Fox News seriously, Jay Leno's lisp, onions, Halloween, Easter, all other non-Christmas holidays, greeting cards that aren't funny but try to be, greeting cards that aren't funny and don't try to be, getting clothes as a gift, iPods, trend whores, green Christmasses, The DaVinci code, DVD's that fail to burn, stupid people, stupid people who act smart, people who believe in ghosts, people who think they're psychic because they have a half-decent sense of foresight, people with no foresight, people with no insight, people who talk for the sake of talking, people who vote for the same political party every damn time, people, Final Fantasy VII fanboys, Sephiroth fanboys, everyone who didn't watch Arrested Development to prevent it from being cancelled, people who think Desperate Houswives is new and funny, people who cry while watching Trading Spaces, people on Trading Spaces, people on Trading Spouses, bad dye jobs, old people with blue hair, overly religious people, certain types of cheese, whiney punk bands, whiney emo bands, the middle east, and, of course, Bush.

04-09-2006, 04:58 AM
*stares at roto* That is a lot of hate there...

Roto13
04-09-2006, 05:00 AM
That's not even close to all of it. I got thirsty.

04-09-2006, 05:01 AM
O__O;

Jebus
04-09-2006, 05:04 AM
I hate children.
I hate babies.
I hate teenagers.
I hate people who make no attempt at all to type in a readable format.
I hate religious fundamentalists.
I hate taking orders.
I hate giving orders.
I hate people who think I'm some amoral crackpot because I'm not a Christian.
I hate people who talk too loud.

You know what? I just hate people in general.
I hate speaking in public.
I hate being interrupted.
I hate repeating myself.
I hate running. (If I can't go at my own pace, it's not worth it.)
I hate waking up.
I hate sunlight.
I hate the summer.
I hate hot/humid weather.
I hate the Southern United States.
I hate the Midwestern United States.
I hate the Western United States.
I hate the American Eastern Seaboard.
I hate North America.
I hate the Republicans.
I hate the Democrats.
I hate mayonaisse.
I hate mustard.
I hate pickles.

Lychon
04-09-2006, 09:05 AM
I hate children.
I hate babies.
I hate teenagers.
I hate people who make no attempt at all to type in a readable format.
I hate taking orders.
I hate giving orders.

You know what? I just hate people in general.
I hate speaking in public.
I hate being interrupted.
I hate repeating myself.
I hate running. (If I can't go at my own pace, it's not worth it.)
I hate waking up.
I hate sunlight.
I hate the summer.
I hate hot/humid weather.
I hate the Southern United States.
I hate the Midwestern United States.
I hate the Western United States.
I hate the American Eastern Seaboard.
I hate North America.
I hate the Republicans.
I hate the Democrats.
I hate mayonaisse.
I hate mustard.
I hate pickles.

Interesting, you are in a healthy state of hate! I agree with the following:

Although I don't really hate them- I just strongly dislike them, lol .

EDIT: Oh, and I agree with this too:

I hate pickles.

-LYCHON

The Void
04-09-2006, 05:01 PM
I hate my Ex :radred:
I hate White Wine :barf:
I hate Chav's
I hate Peanut Butter
I hate Women Drivers :irked:
I hate Chess :confused:
I hate Boy Bands
I hate Dubbed Movies
I hate people who think it's funny to be stupid
I hate Pop Ups :skull:
I hate girls who act like sluts to get attention
I hate waking up after a long night out to find there's no toilet rolls :Oo:

Ballistix Man
04-09-2006, 05:08 PM
I hate girls who act like sluts to get attention
Really I love those girls. :jokey:
I hate people who wear clothes just because of the hype surrounding it.
I hate people who lowball.

Skarr
04-09-2006, 05:30 PM
I hate authority...starting from parents to the government to my boss.

Roto13
04-09-2006, 05:46 PM
People who hate authority tend to be really immature.

Shiny
04-09-2006, 05:48 PM
I hate when people use the speaker phone on nextel phones and still talk loudly.
I hate conformists.
I hate when people tolerate too much.
I hate when girls cry after romantic movies.
I hate overly manly men.
I hate political correctness.
I hate when people only like and listen to popular songs.
I hate when people hate any type of music genre when they've only listened to a few songs.
I hate the true past behind Halloween.
I hate Bush and Kerry.
I hate foreigners who say they hate Bush (concentrate on your own country).

Ballistix Man
04-09-2006, 05:50 PM
I hate overly manly men.
You hate me Shiny.

Roto13
04-09-2006, 05:50 PM
I hate it when people don't realize that other countries have the right to hate Bush if only because he thinks the world is his to attack.

Shiny
04-09-2006, 05:55 PM
I hate when people have to respond to almost every comment people post and doing so immaturly.

I don't hate you personally Ballistix Man...my apologies.

Laugh at face of Danger
04-09-2006, 07:36 PM
i hate religion. unbelieveable crap.

*sucessfully annoys everyone*

Avathar
04-09-2006, 11:32 PM
i hate religion. unbelieveable crap.

*sucessfully annoys everyone*

^^Doesn't bother me!:D
:kaobeg2: But still......so much hate, people......

Twisted Tinkerbell
04-09-2006, 11:37 PM
I hate homophobic people
I hate romantic comedies
I hate my 56k modem
I hate the fact I managed to quit smoking and have started again

Captain Maxx Power
04-10-2006, 02:00 AM
I hate when you try to express yourself and get crushed underfoot, yet when you're concerned about what other people are saying you're ignored.

Angel Heart
04-10-2006, 09:02 AM
I hate Peanut Butter

:eek: I love peanut butter, i thought everyone did.

Thing's i hate=

Rude people :mad2:
TV movies
People who talk about you behind your back :mad:
Needlessly violent computer games (Manhunt + that one with gary coleman in :mad2: )
Mushy peas
People who pee in the sink or bath cos there too lazy to go down stairs to the toilet (my little brother's do it all the time, disgusting little sh*t's :mad2: )

That's all i can think of at the moment.
I'm gonna EDIT this everytime i think of something new.

The Void
04-10-2006, 10:15 AM
I hate Peanut Butter

:eek: I love peanut butter, i thought everyone did.

The first and only time i had peanut butter was when i was 6 year's old, i was eating my lunch at school and took a bite of a peanut butter sandwich, it was so disgusting i puked all over this girl i was sitting near :eek:. Everyone in the room started laughing (and so did i, hahaha), she never spoke or looked at me ever again :(, and i really fancied her as well :cry: . That is why i HATE PEANUT BUTTER!:mad2:

-N-
04-10-2006, 10:23 AM
I liked the unadulterated bit this thread had going. Let's bring that back.

Giga Guess
04-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Crap like this irritates me to no end. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=82705)

NeoCracker
04-10-2006, 04:44 PM
I hate Anit-Haters.

Let the HAters HATe!

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-10-2006, 07:01 PM
Whoa.. A lot of hate here! ^^

Anyways,
I hate sluts (Immature girls...:mad: )
I hate my retainer (It hurts sometimes...)
I hate crayons (No, seriously, I do...)
I hate the Da Vinci Code (Unadulterated crap! :p )
I hate stupid people (1+1=11? Duh!)
I hate boastful people (Less talk people!)
I hate showoffs (Don't you?)
I hate blood (I scream most of the time!)
I hate Same sex relationships (Crushes or admiration or fine...)
I hate gund (They're scary...)
I hate cockraoches!!! (I cried one time!)
I hate big rats (You know, you know...)
I hate slow people (Let us not waste time, people!)
I hate spiders!!!
I hate so many things, but that is all I remember for now...

Evastio
04-10-2006, 07:19 PM
I hate crayons (No, seriously, I do...)

Oh, yeah. I forgot that I hated crayons. It's been 6 years since I last heard the word.

I also hate plastercine so much!!!!!!!!!! :mad2: It feels soooo disgusting!!!!!

Play dough's fine though.

NeoCracker
04-10-2006, 07:26 PM
I hate Squall
I also hate the over used-ness of Sephiroth. I think he's kinda cool, but not that cool.
I hate People who opress me.
I hate people who start meth labs.
I hate Missionaries.
I hate most Frozen dinners.
I hate people who tell me how to play my games.
I hate Eiko.
I hate Relm.
I hate Selphie.
I hate FLCL.
I hate Gundam Seed.
I hate Better man.
I hate the last two episodes of Scryed.
I hate Drew Carry haters.
I hate how easy the pokemon gold and silver were.
I hate Tiny Tim Haters.
I hate the fact I can no longer watch Robotech since the graphics hurt my eyes now, even though i used to love the show as a kid.

I'll diss out some more hate later.

Luther X-Rated
04-10-2006, 08:01 PM
I hate dogs that bark all night and you can't get any sleep
I hate crack heads always trying to steal your sh*t
I hate the expression "Unadulterated crap"
I hate it when people get my order wrong in fast food places
I hate it when my grandpa starts talking to me what it was like in the old days
I hate those little organizations where they get pissed when you don't sign a paper
I hate bumpy roads
I hate no skating signs!
I hate security guards
I hate pepper spray
I hate it when people don't say thank you after holding a door for them
I hate it when I'm proven wrong
I hate it when I run into somebody on accident and they make a big deal out of it

Post more hate people!

NeoCracker
04-10-2006, 08:19 PM
I hate big words
I hate Hippies
I hate old people breathing in our air.
The color orange
and Scratchy toilet paper
Tuesday

Those were request from my sister

I also hate Blue Berries
Wensday

Jebus
04-10-2006, 08:46 PM
I hate big words
I hate Hippies

I also hate Blue Berries
Wensday

Tell your sister I said ;_;

bipper
04-10-2006, 08:49 PM
lol - her sister is the anti-Jebus ;_;

anacacia
04-10-2006, 08:49 PM
People who flaunt their "Stuff"
People that are racist.
People that call other people names.
Useless childish games.
DAMN MOOGLES.

NeoCracker
04-10-2006, 08:50 PM
I hate big words
I hate Hippies

I also hate Blue Berries
Wensday

Tell your sister I said ;_;
Any words you'd like me to add to that, don't know how I'd say ;_; in words.

lol - her sister is the anti-Jebus ;_;
I'm a guy thank you very much :mad2:

Skarr
04-11-2006, 02:26 AM
People who hate authority tend to be really immature.

:)

vampirepiggyhunter7
04-11-2006, 02:56 AM
I hate people who hate me for no reason...

NeoCracker
04-11-2006, 03:30 AM
I hate poorly steamed vegatables that taste like rubber.
I hate Pork and Beens.
I hate Sweet and sour Chicken.
I hate people who talk about the good old days.
I hate the majority of my dads side of the family.
I hate thrash metal.
I hate Jerry Fowel, not sure if I'd mentioned him yet.
I hate people who hate Lewis Black.
I hate Cherry Pie.
I hate fritters.
I hate the stupid touch pad on Lap tops.
I hate people who infringe upon my right to hate.
I hate morning people when i just wake up.
I hate the taste of Niquil.
I hate the smell of Kilz.
I hate the Smell of Gas.

More hate coming soon.

Ballistix Man
04-11-2006, 03:32 AM
I hate pork

Shiny
04-11-2006, 03:46 AM
I hate poorly steamed vegatables that taste like rubber.
I hate the stupid touch pad on Lap tops.
I hate morning people when i just wake up.
I hate the taste of Niquil.

Haha, I can relate.

I hate when people use the word 'overrated' to describe very good games that happen to be popular.
I hate how Bush thinks it's okay to tap people's phone lines.
I hate racial profiling.
I hate Roman Catholictism.
I hate Atheisism.
I hate American Football (and any other form of masochism/sadism).
I hate cigarettes/cigars.
I hate how the News is mostly negative.
I hate people who blame video-games as a major cause of violence.
I hate that civilians can buy guns.

Ballistix Man
04-11-2006, 03:48 AM
I hate Magenta

Clouded Sky
04-11-2006, 04:11 AM
I hate that I don't hate as many things as corncracker.

friedpork
04-11-2006, 07:47 AM
I hate ppl who laugh at things that aren't funny
I hate ppl who chew really loudly
I hate posers

Luther X-Rated
04-11-2006, 11:50 PM
I hate nosey teachers
I hate crack heads, I think I already mentioned it
I hate over achievement
I hate strong chewing gum
I hate games that take 15 minutes to pass
I hate seeing movies in black and white
I hate bread ties
I hate last minute changes
I hate wet floor signs
I hate people who smoke right in front of you!
I hate soggy taco's
I hate patience
I hate being patient
I hate disco clubs
I hate diet drinks
I hate cold weather
I hate tall weeds
I hate religous organizations
I hate scratched cd's
I hate feeling tired
I hate starting a project
I hate cheap coupons

I'll post more hate later!

Avarice-ness
04-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Ohhhhohohohoh.
Going to go in incriments..

I hate my life. I hate my mother. I hate most people. I hate all my friends from high school. I hate my ex-best friend. I hate being alone. I hate fish. I hate how passive I am. I hate that I hate as much as I do. I hate that I have to act a certain way to keep people happy. I hate putting everyone before me. I hate the idea of wanting to be selfish. I hate the fact I'm not selfish. I hate how contradicting I am. I hate plain milk. I hate coming home to my father at home. I hate when he's at home when I have a day off. I hate work. I hate my managers. I hate the lack of money I make. I hate living in this town. I hate not having anyone to confide in. I hate not confiding in people even if I did have them. I hate being stereotyped. I hate people judging me. I hate overly religious people. I hate fearing the future. I hate regretting the past. I hate living the past to begin with. I hate hypocrits. I hate myself for not saying what needs to be said. I hate the fact I make the same mistakes over. I hate the fact I feel other peoples pain. I hate pushing people away because I can't stand to feel their pain. I hate my existance. I hate it when people tell me its not a good thing to never think of myself. I hate people who take advantage. I hate people who only want me around when they need me. I hate spending my life in ignorance. I hate the fact that people think I'm naive. I hate my house. I hate my room. I hate that cd right there. I hate my father for never letting me have fun. I hate myself for not standing up to him. I hate myself for everyreason I won't type right now. I hate the military for moving my sister. I hate the military for taking my bro-in-law to Iraq. I hate Bush. I hate the war. I hate retards. I hate the idea that I'm afraid of being alone for the rest of my life. I hate how people think I'm happy. I hate how I love to make people look stupid when they find out how much pain I have. I hate myself for living with my mother because Everyone > Me. I hate myself for not being able to talk about myself. I hate peaches. I hate the world so much that I live just to spite it. I hate it when people compliment me. I hate it when I can't understand compassion. I hate it when I don't know what sympathy is. I hate the fact there is a hate thread. I hate the idea that I may not have my own emotions. I hate people for making me feel. I hate lies. I hate my fathers lies. I hate the fact that I keep saying it will get better when it never does. I hate the fact I don't remember most of my childhood. I hate what I've become. I hate that I didn't try to keep my high school friends. I hate the lack of friends due to my father. I hate all the fear I have. I hate all the anger inside, and I hate all the hate I just bombareded you with.
To summerize. I hate myself.
<3.
Avarice.

Avathar
04-12-2006, 12:14 AM
dear diary,
mood: apathetic
my life is spiraling downward. i couldn't get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry Concert. It sucks cause they play some of my favorite songs like 'Stab My Heart Because I Love You,' and 'Rip Apart My Soul,' and of course, 'Stabby Rip Stab Stab." and it doesn't help that i couldn't get my hair to do that flippy thing either, like that guy from that band could do, some days you know. . .

i'm an emo kid, non-conforming as can be
you'd be non-conforming to if u look just like me
i have paint on my nails and make-up on my face
i'm almost emo enough to start shaving my legs
'cause i feel real deep when i'm dressing in drag
i call it freedom of expression most just call me a f*g
'cause their dudes look like chicks, their chicks look like d*kes
'cause emo is one step below transvestite

stop my breathing and slit my throat
i must be emo
i don't jump around when i go to shows
i must be emo

:tongue:

Avarice-ness
04-12-2006, 12:20 AM
dear diary,
my life is spiraling downward. i couldn't get enough money to go to the Blood Red Romance and Suffocate Me Dry Concert. It sucks cause they play some of my favorite songs like 'Stab My Heart Because I Love You,' and 'Rip Apart My Soul,' and of course, 'Stabby Rip Stab Stab." and it doesn't help that i couldn't get my hair to do that flippy thing either, like that guy from that band could do, some days you know. . .

i must be emo
i must be emo

Cutting yourself is for ignorant people. Physical pain doesn't overset emotional pain. STUPID EMOS!
I just hate lots of things. If you knew me, You wouldn't think I was Emo. I'm just a peacekeeper person. X x Which I hate. :greenie:

Fire_Emblem776
04-12-2006, 12:53 AM
expired burritos

Momiji
04-12-2006, 01:59 AM
Cutting yourself is for ignorant people. Physical pain doesn't overset emotional pain. STUPID EMOS!

Did I mention that I hate it when emos are insulted?....I hate all of you haters. :mad:

Giga Guess
04-12-2006, 02:03 AM
Yeah? Well I hate people who hate it when emos are insulted. SO THERE!

Avarice-ness
04-12-2006, 02:16 AM
:) I hate the haters as well.
But I already stated I hated myself.
So you should really pay attention.

Ballistix Man
04-12-2006, 02:18 AM
dear diary,

i must be emo
i must be emo

The Gospel of Avathar 3:16

Momiji
04-12-2006, 02:20 AM

Grr.... me----->:twak:<-------you
:mad: I win!

Luther X-Rated
04-12-2006, 02:46 AM
I hate players
I hate player haters
I hate yield signs
I hate stop signs
I hate small game consoles
I hate julia's hot sauce
I hate pepper
I hate the smell of floor cleaners
I hate cracked sidewalks
I hate overpriced food
I hate overpriced games
I hate probation officers
I hate april fools day
I hate soggy hot dogs
I hate tall weeds
I hate short weeds
I hate tea without sugar
I hate republicans
I hate people who try to pose as a police officer
I hate certain card games
I hate persistance
I hate hippies, only cause they solve nothing when they protest by smoking
I hate boringness
I hate blisters
I hate mosquitos
I hate green cheese
I hate zoltan!
I hate Buc Nasty!
I hate sponge baths
I hate unneccesary medicine
I hate neccesary medicine
I hate getting hand me down clothes
I hate wearing my work uniform, coveralls/hardhat/steel toe boots
I hate sugar free candies, sorry to diabetics

More hate Later!

Shiny
04-12-2006, 03:05 AM
Haha okay...I strongly dislike these sterotypical groups:

I hate emos.
I hate gangtas.
I hate goths.
I hate punks.
I hate preps.

Am I leaving anyone out?

Luther X-Rated
04-12-2006, 03:09 AM
Haha okay...I strongly dislike these sterotypical groups:

I hate emos.
I hate gangtas.
I hate goths.
I hate punks.
I hate preps.

Am I leaving anyone out?

Jocks
Bayslingers
thugs (different)
boppers
fuzz
po po's
drugies
wannabe drugies
misfits
popular peeps
skaters (not punks)

Giga Guess
04-12-2006, 04:51 AM

Grr.... me----->:twak:<-------you
:mad: I win!

You===>:whimper: :shoot:<=====Me

Oh, and I hate people that complain that I use smilies too much.

Avathar
04-12-2006, 11:31 AM
drugies
wannabe drugies

LOL, wannabe drugies? So what's that, junkies acting like they're addicted?:p

Junkies are only good for one thing:

#1. They have drugs.

^^

Giga Guess
04-12-2006, 01:30 PM
Well crazy people do have the best pills....

Avarice-ness
04-12-2006, 05:31 PM
LOL, wannabe drugies? So what's that, junkies acting like they're addicted?:p

Junkies are only good for one thing:

#1. They have drugs.

^^
Oh so much truth in that. =]
And how do you be a wanna be druggie... Go around with your pixie stix telling people it's coke?
OR! THOSE LITTLE CANDYS THAT HAVE THE DIP STICK THING AND THE POWDER THAT TASTES GOOD... God... I wish I had one of those right now. I hate not having any...*got horribly off topic*

Well crazy people do have the best pills....
Yes, Yes we do. :D

Avathar
04-12-2006, 05:42 PM
I really dislike mullets, people thinking they're doing graffiti, but they're actually doing CRAP, and emos.

^_^

NeoCracker
04-13-2006, 12:37 AM
I hate congress
I hate Kyno from Chrono Trigger
I hate Dark Elves
I hate uncomforatble pants,
I hate the poeple who will most likely correct my spellng error in the line above, assuming its spelled wrong which it most likely is.
I hate poeple who won't go get me some women.

Avarice-ness
04-13-2006, 12:54 AM
I hate ff7 fanboygirls. I hate people blinded by the glitter of good graphics. I hate the heat. I hate having an Air conditioner and my dad being to cheap to use it. I hate no soda. I hate no food.

Luther X-Rated
04-13-2006, 12:55 AM
Oh so much truth in that. =]
And how do you be a wanna be druggie... Go around with your pixie stix telling people it's coke?
OR! THOSE LITTLE CANDYS THAT HAVE THE DIP STICK THING AND THE POWDER THAT TASTES GOOD... God... I wish I had one of those right now. I hate not having any...*got horribly off topic*

Yes, Yes we do. :D

All I'm saying is that there are people who will pretend, or say they take drugs just so they can be outcasted by other people!

I've seen it happen : I They also get caught in a lie.
It's called being a poser! It's happened in my school before.
Some kids just wan't to hang out with druggies, and they lie to be accepted!

LOL, Wannabe drugies? So whats that, junkies acting like they're addicted?

YES!!! Yes, you are correct, believe it or not sucker!

I hate splinters!

Avarice-ness
04-13-2006, 12:56 AM
All I'm saying is that there are people who will pretend, or say they take drugs just so they can be outcasted by other people!

I've seen it happen : I They also get caught in a lie.
It's called being a poser! It's happened in my school before.
Some kids just wan't to hang out with druggies, and they lie to be accepted!

I hate splinters!

I hate people who lie to be in the 'cool' group.

TheBrent
04-13-2006, 01:02 AM
I hate that Tom Hanks is playing Langdon in the DaVinci code, unadulterated crap ^_^

lovehurts
04-13-2006, 01:06 AM
Sometimes I hate having a heart.

(Not physically emotionally.)

NeoCracker
04-13-2006, 01:52 AM
Sometimes I hate Having a heart.

(Not Emotionally Physically)

Takes up to much space that I could fit food in instead. Dang you heart!

lovehurts
04-13-2006, 01:53 AM
Sometimes I hate Having a heart.

(Not Emotionally Physically)

Takes up to much space that I could fit food in instead. Dang you heart!
:p

Evastio
04-13-2006, 03:35 AM
I also hate not having enough time to do things.

Avarice-ness
04-13-2006, 05:23 AM
I hate that I still worry even though people give me a reason not too. I hate that I'm -still- afraid of future circumstances even though what people tell me would 'cause me to not worry than to worry. I hate that my work calls on everyone of my days off asking if I wanted more hours when in reality I would work -over- 80 hours if I came in because someone didn't want to come in. I hate the scenerio's I make up in my head. I hate thinking to deep into things. I hate when people tell me I need to gain a backbone. I hate not having a backbone because of fear -and- thinking to deep into things. I hate salmon, I hate vodka because I'm allergic to it, I hate not being able to drink, I hate not being able to do drugs, I hate knowing people are sad and I can't help, I hate that I just wrote I'm sad that I can't do drugs, I hate that I can get the drugs but I don't, I hate the fact I -will- have to stand up to my father so I can get out of the house, I hate that my father will try to keep me away from the friends I will make, I hate the idea of suicide, I hate people who say they are going to kill theirselves and don't, I hate the person who decided to make Bruce Willis die in alot of movies (unless he likes it, then it's okay), I hate this one chick on the 9o'clock news, I hate all the religious people in this town, I hate that I'm not feeling like a kid anymore, I hate that I'm still typing.

NeoCracker
04-13-2006, 05:48 AM
I hate the annoying dingy noise peter pan makes in KH2
I hate the Xenosaga 3 isn't out yet.
I hate that I'm running out of games to play.
I hate purple and Pink.
I hate Nine Inch Nails.
I hate most Rap.
I hate blackheads.
I hate Zits.
I hate flys.
I hate Hobo spiders.
I hate bums who hit you up for money in Vegas so they can Gamble more.
I hate Cigars.
I hate the smell of beer.

Avarice-ness
04-13-2006, 05:50 AM
I hate Nine Inch Nails.
I hate the smell of beer.
I hate Corncracker, and yet agree on his veiws of the smell of beer.

Avathar
04-13-2006, 12:23 PM
I like beer ‘cause it is good,
I drink beer because I should.
If there was a song to sing,
I’ld sing it and beer you bring.
I drink beer when I am sad,
‘Cause the beer it makes me glad.
Now there’s nothing left to say,
So let’s go drink beer.

BEER IS GOOD, BEER IS GOOD, BEER IS GOOD
AND STUFF
Let’s go drink some BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER,
BEER, BEER.

When it’s warm it tastes real crappy,
But cold beer will make me happy.
When I throw up on the floor,
I can go and drink some more.
They say beer will make me dumb.
It are go good with pizza.
Now that we have drunk some beer,
Let’s go drive a car.

AND STUFF
Let’s go drink some BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER, BEER,
BEER, BEER.

Eh, dude, I think you’ve had enough.

NO, NO, No, no, no, no, no.

LET’S GO DRINK SOME BEER.

:kaocheer:

NeoCracker
04-13-2006, 05:25 PM
I hate that song
I hate the smell of rotten eggs
I hate typing up business plans for other people when its not even in a format yet
I hate waiting for people to finish taking a shower when I have to use the bathroom

I do, however, love hating so many things.

Luther X-Rated
04-13-2006, 07:48 PM
I hate that song too!
I hate wearing masks
I hate long fingernails
I hate the smell of smoke
I hate any kind of law enforcement
I hate peer pressure
I hate super buffets
I hate cough drops
I HATE!

Avathar
04-13-2006, 08:20 PM
- I love that song
- I love soft drugs
- I hate hard drugs

^_^

NeoCracker
04-14-2006, 01:30 AM
I hate Snow.
I hate Mud.
I hate hard Hail.
I hate bright Light.
I hate Garth Brooks.
I hate lemons.
I hate Cranberry Juice.
I hate Soy millk, which by the way isn't really milk.
I hate lactostentolerant milk.
I hate that I can't spel Lactostentolerant.
I hate pees, unless they are fresh.
I hate Pears, unless they are drenched in syrup.
I hate most flavors of syrup.
I hate neck pains.
I hate back pains.
I hate head aches.
I hate Migranes.
I hate it when I play a game to much my eyes start to hurt, which only seems to happen with hand helds.
I hate dissapointing movies.
I hate the words, To be continued.

Ballistix Man
04-14-2006, 01:47 AM
I hate muppets

Timber Maniac
04-14-2006, 01:57 AM
People who are too into cars
Hipsters
Amendment 2 of the Constitution
The "Stop Snitchin" tee shirt trend
Overly liberal types
Overly conservative types
High School dropouts

Avarice-ness
04-14-2006, 04:23 AM
- I love that song
- I love soft drugs
- I hate hard drugs

^_^
I love that quote and couldn't agree anymore.
I hate no drugs.

Christmas
04-21-2023, 03:19 PM
I hate working.
I hate not being retired.
I hate ppl that fufilled the above 2 conditions.