PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons Movie Trailer

a nirvana fan
04-07-2006, 12:07 PM
http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2716439?showw=no&refsite=6166&htv=12

Enjoy.

Avathar
04-07-2006, 12:15 PM
:p That's not a trailer:D , it's a teaser!

Now, the Simpsons Movie...i'm not sure what to think of it. I mean, i've always watched it since i was 10-year old, but the movie:rolleyes2 ....

Could be either these:

- It's gonna suck like hell, nothing exciting about it at all.
- Pretty much okay, since it's been a while that The Simpsons were in the media.:tongue:
- Actually pretty good, best compilation of the better humor The Simpsons got to offer.^^

a nirvana fan
04-07-2006, 12:18 PM
I reckon its going to be really great.:D

Wuggly Blight
04-07-2006, 12:32 PM
Its using the original writers, so it should be a fair quality. Im looking forward to this, although the Simpsons crew has already started leaking false plots.

Yuna-Lenne
04-07-2006, 12:57 PM
Matt Groening said he'd only make a movie if he intended to end the Simpsons series. :| Who knows, he may have changed his mind about that. A movie could be good but I dunno what else they could possibly think of. A Simpsons movie which lasts over 1 hour could end up being a bit old.

Mythra
04-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Hopefully it won't go the way of the Family Guy movie, which was funny at times, but other than that was completely a waste of an hour and a half of my time (in my opinion of course).

Dreddz
04-07-2006, 09:03 PM
Well, im sure the movie is going to be a blast, seeing as the Beavis and Butthead movie and South Park movies were good and didnt destroy the shows, it looks like Oscars for the Simpsons ( I hope )

Winter Nights
04-07-2006, 09:25 PM
Hopefully it won't go the way of the Family Guy movie, which was funny at times, but other than that was completely a waste of an hour and a half of my time (in my opinion of course).
That would be because it wasn't a real movie. It was just three-part story put together.

As for the Simpson's movie, I'm kinda iffy. It's either be funny or meh-ish.

Shlup
04-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Hmm... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

McLovin'
04-07-2006, 10:01 PM
They have been making us wait for 16 friggin years for a friggin Simpsons Movie. If it sucks I will snipe Fox. All of them.

Wuggly Blight
04-07-2006, 10:11 PM
They got Hans Zimmer doing some of the music score, so they must be putting some kind of effort in. Besides, I dont think Matt would produce a sub-par movie, he knows some of the shows have been dull, he even openly regreats making the skinner vs skinner episode where hes shown to be a imposter. If hes making a movie, I think we can rest assured he's putting alot of work into it.

Also The Simpsons is the longest running comedy series in all history and has a Peabody Award, 21 Emmy Awards, 21 Annie Awards, four Genesis Awards, eight International Monitor Awards, two People's Choice Awards, three British Comedy Awards, three Writers Guild Awards, and a Television Critics Award for Outstanding Achievement in Comedy. I dont think there gonna take this lightly.

Also Futurama is making 4 direct to video movies, and its hightky possible it will make a comeback, due to its very high ratings.

DMKA
04-07-2006, 10:35 PM
After damn near twenty years of episodes, with the last five proving that they have little to nothing fresh left to put into their scripts, what could they possibly have left to put in a movie?

Assuming it's real, I WILL see it. I just...really don't know what to think.

tifastrife
04-07-2006, 10:37 PM
OMG!! i soo cant wait 2 see this it'll be amazing bout time they made a Simpsons movie:D

Wuggly Blight
04-07-2006, 10:39 PM
After damn near twenty years of episodes, with the last five proving that they have little to nothing fresh left to put into their scripts, what could they possibly have left to put in a movie?

Assuming it's real, I WILL see it. I just...really don't know what to think.

It is real. Its gone threw all the channels and has started production. Offical infomation on the project can be found anywhere. Especially since they showed that teaser in a house full of people at Ice Age 2. Bit far for a joke.

Avathar
04-07-2006, 11:02 PM
- The Beavis and Butthead Movie: :love: Brilliant. Indeed, they didn't damage the series at all making this great movie.
- Southpark the Movie: :kaocheer: EXCELLENT! It's a Southpark Musical!:eek: :D :D
- Family Guy:( they didn't show it here..........

(oh, and btw^^Ice Age 2 was good. Kinda what i expected: not that much better than the first movie:) , but still at times just plain hilarious^^.)