PDA

View Full Version : what is Sephiroths back story

defcon_blackice
04-07-2006, 06:32 PM
can someone explain Sephiroth's backstory to me i never quite understood the way the game explains most things:confused: :confused:

Necronopticous
04-07-2006, 06:35 PM
He's got a big sword and silver hair, what more could you possibly want to know? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sephiroth_%28Final_Fantasy_VII%29)

defcon_blackice
04-07-2006, 06:39 PM
thanks for the help, i have allways wondered what the truth was:D :D

Omega_Weapon
04-07-2006, 06:54 PM
Spoiler warning!:

Jenova helped create Sephiroth, Sephiroth was an experiment by Shin-ra, Sephiroth holds a grudge against everything

TheAbominatrix
04-07-2006, 07:03 PM
Sephiroth is the child of Professor Hojo and Lucrecia. While Lucrecia was pregnant, she allowed Hojo to inject the cells of JENOVA, whom they thought at first to be an Ancient, into Sephiroth while he was still in the womb.

Sephiroth was born, grew up, become a legendary member of SOLDIER. On a mission to Nibelhiem he discovers the truth of his birth, and, believing himself to be an Ancient and thus superior to all humans, he threw and tantrum and destroyed the town and a good number (but not nearly all) of it's citizens before heading to the reactor to reclaim the head of JENOVA. There he fought (and defeated) Zack, then fought (and was defeated by) Cloud.

He fell into Lifestream, drifted up to Northern Crater, and remained there for the entire game.