PDA

View Full Version : Harvest Moon

Brian The Pink Shark
04-07-2006, 11:12 PM
I bought "Harvest Moon - A wonderful life" today, however when i oppened the case i was disapointed to find that there was no manual inside. If someone could post a link were i can find the manual or any other way then id be eternally grateful :choc:

Rye
04-07-2006, 11:15 PM
If you bought it new, you should probably go to the place and demand a manual, unless the game is just without one. Harvest Moon is awesome, I've played it for the PS2. :)

amratis
04-08-2006, 12:01 AM
Yup, like Rye says, if you did buy it new it should have a manual, go back to the shop and ask for one. Otherwise, check out the GameFAQS pages, theres only about 3 FAQS but they're fairly helpful.
I love Harvest Moon, I'm playing it now, I have 4 ickle cows, and they're so cuuuuuute. :love:

And all my chickens are named after FF girls. :D and most of the cows.

Mo-Nercy
04-08-2006, 03:41 AM
If someone had told me years ago that there would be a good six months of my gaming life in which I was completely addicted to a farming sim, I would've sent them to the nearest psychiatric ward and used my own health insurance to cover them.

But Harvest Moon is <3

I never read the manuals anyway, but GameFAQ guides seem to give you the gist of the game as well. xD

Yuffie514
04-08-2006, 03:49 AM
some used games i buy don't have a manual inside (or a cover either). did you get it used?

Brian The Pink Shark
04-08-2006, 11:14 AM
some used games i buy don't have a manual inside (or a cover either). did you get it used?

no it was new, but ive looked at the gamefaqs guides and they're helping me a bit, thanks for everyone who helped <3 :choc:

Luther X-Rated
04-09-2006, 09:38 PM
Harvest Moon is awesome!

I've played all of them except for that new retro one that just came out.

The manual should have been inside if it was new.

Epiphany
04-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Indeed, GameFAQs wins for situations like that.
I've started Harvest Moon: More Friends from Mineral Town recently on an emulator, it's the first installment that you play as a female in and it's quite awesome. I don't remember if the other versions have the Won Trade thing in them, but it's such a great feature, makes it a LOT easier to earn money for feed and etc.
Plus, the fast forward button on the emulator is very nice for clearing the field faster. ;D