PDA

View Full Version : FFTA: missable blue magic?

boys from the dwarf
04-08-2006, 10:22 AM
im starting a new playthrough of FFTA and ive decided to make a blue mage. i know a lot of the blue magic can be gotten from normal fights against certain clans but i would like to know if its possible to miss any blue magic spells. if there are any which ones and how do i get them? thanks.

Skyblade
04-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Goblin Punch must be acquired from Goblins, who only appear in certain missions. If you have a friend you can play with, they will show up in some of the multi-player missions too though, so you can get it from there.
Dragon Force must be acquired from a Thundrake, which also shows up only in certain missions, and you must use a Beastmaster on the Thundrake so that you can learn it.
Lv3 Def-less must be learned before a character reaches 49. 48 is the last level at which you can learn that skill.

I think that's all the missable ones.

Monster Hunt
04-09-2006, 05:53 AM
With the thundrake, if you don't have a beastmaster that's learnt "dragon", although it'll take long to get dragonforce, just do some sort of charming spell. That's how I got white wind early.

Anyway skyblade once again, has covered everything else. :)

boys from the dwarf
04-09-2006, 09:02 AM
thanks. i remember the location of some thundrakes and goblins so this shouldnt be too difficult.