PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me, or is everything rubbish?

Captain Maxx Power
04-08-2006, 12:16 PM
You know, there's a whole lot of threads around here with people trying to be as happy as possible and lighten their lives. But there's a lot to be said about just being plain miserable. So this is a thread for everyone who's not chirpy or happy or full of the joys of spring. This is for the people who are miserable, bitter and twisted just like me.

It's way too hot in my room. The guy in the flat above me decided to place his brand new noise-o-matic washing machine right above my room. So everytime he turns it on it's like a mini earthquake everytime. Plus the birds outside my window just won't stop chirping. I feel like throwing a rock or something at them, but knowing my luck I'd end up hitting someone and getting into some big honking arguement. Man I'm annoyed.

So what irks you in life?

Gh["]sT
04-08-2006, 12:19 PM
that i wish i was satan hehe i am pure evil when i want to be hehehwehe :smash: :radred: :scary: :evilking: :hot:

Druggelz
04-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Mhwhahaha let this be the topic where everyone can just spill their guts......

I have so much school work while all my friends are enjoying their holiday.
I have to make: 22 lessons for elementary school, write a paper on a stupid book foor children, finish my computer-project which should take 2 day to finish, make a ppt about the use of computers in school, interview 100 people about their personal hero, make an interactive ppt about Cleopatra and make a portfolio about movement in art with 5 different, self-made, art pieces.

AND the sun is shining

aaaargh

Levian
04-08-2006, 12:26 PM
I could write an essay about what irks me in life, but I could write a book about all the good things in life.

You hate people like me, don't you. :grinpink:

amratis
04-08-2006, 12:27 PM
I've got a really crappy head cold at the moment and feel like snapping at everyone. S'bout it for the moment, thankfully I dont have to worry about ppl living around me playing loud music .etc because I'm at home at the moment, not Uni.

Vincent Valentine
04-08-2006, 04:20 PM
Now this is a unique thread.

My hair is a fucking mess, and I can't seem to fix it. I wish I could cut it, but I look stupid with short hair!
I had an exam for my application to university last night. I'm scared /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gifless that I won't get in.
The sun is out. I don't like the sun. I wish it would go back in.

:mad2:

More to follow later!

Lost Number
04-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Pissed off I have homework, annoyed because im suck at THE VERY BEGINNING of Ico and also because my download is goin SO, SO, slowly.

Good old pessimisim.

Mo-Nercy
04-08-2006, 04:49 PM
I have an Asian Studies essay due this Thursday and I have no frickin' idea as to how to get started. The girl I like right now seems to be a bit commitment phobic which normally wouldn't bother me but I actually really really like this girl and I would like to make things official with her. My shifts at work are getting cut down, probably because I'm not such an adept employee now that I've gotton so friendly with pretty much everyone that works there and all I ever want to do is talk talk talk. As a result of my shift's getting shorter, I'm making a lot less money, not that it's stopped me from shopping. I mean winter's coming up so I really should build up my wardrobe before I freeze to death.

I HAVE A COLD TOO!

On the plus side, I got a haircut today. It's really cool and hongkie.

MadHero
04-08-2006, 04:53 PM
Ever wake up in a jail cell?

Yeah.

lone_berserker
04-09-2006, 05:39 AM
civilisation is a faliure. And thats the truth.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-09-2006, 05:44 AM
Is it me or is everyone just plain miserable lately?

Rengori
04-09-2006, 06:27 AM
I could write an essay about what irks me in life, but I could write a book about all the good things in life.

You hate people like me, don't you. :grinpink:
I never though I'd say this to you, but high five!

And yes mister Summoner, a lot of people are whiny and miserable lately.

Avarice-ness
04-09-2006, 06:43 AM
Don't get me started. I'm always one to be cheerful if the person needs cheering up, in which this thread is not requiring me to be cheery... I have a -very- long list of things I hate or reasons I harbor anger, if you want to know, it'll be in this long journal titled "The infinite reasons in which to hate human kind"

The only reason I seem cheery is because I want others to be happy. Everyone comes before me, no matter what the case. I'm only here to help those in need. That is all. :greenie:

Captain Maxx Power
04-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Is it me or is everyone just plain miserable lately?

To be fair my misery has been consistent pretty much my whole life.

Twilight Edge
04-09-2006, 11:19 AM
Homework and my GODDAMN ACNE PROBLEM!ARGH,I HATE MY FACE!!

Dreddz
04-09-2006, 12:09 PM
Theres a spider in the corner of my room waiting for me to close my eyes so it can scuttle in my mouth :(

Neco Arc
04-09-2006, 12:35 PM
essays, followed by reports, followed by tests, followed by thesis, followed by... you get the picture....

Dr Unne
04-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Is it just me, or is everything rubbish?

You know, there's a certain way of reading that sentence so that it means probably not what you intended it to mean.

Zeldy
04-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Not everything is rubbish.
The fact that a builder is coming every day next week at 8am in the morning to work in the room right next to mine is beyond rubbish, its going to ruin my Easter holiday, its also the bathroom, which is.. unpractical as we only have one bathroom. >_>

Giga Guess
04-09-2006, 04:33 PM
You know, there's a whole lot of threads around here with people trying to be as happy as possible and lighten their lives. But there's a lot to be said about just being plain miserable. So this is a thread for everyone who's not chirpy or happy or full of the joys of spring. This is for the people who are miserable, bitter and twisted just like me.

It's way too hot in my room. The guy in the flat above me decided to place his brand new noise-o-matic washing machine right above my room. So everytime he turns it on it's like a mini earthquake everytime. Plus the birds outside my window just won't stop chirping. I feel like throwing a rock or something at them, but knowing my luck I'd end up hitting someone and getting into some big honking arguement. Man I'm annoyed.

So what irks you in life?

First of all, got to EoEO. WHOOOOOLE different tune there.

Second of all, morning people. Just because you can function without 3 cups of coffee doesn't mean I can so BUGGER OFF! :p

Itsunari 2000
04-09-2006, 08:11 PM
My mother is wallowing in depression and apathy.

XxSephirothxX
04-09-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm not sure how to get what I want out of life and have trouble enjoying some things for extended periods of time because they end up feeling empty and meaningless. I guess I'd just like some sense of direction, really, and the confidence to stay the course.

Psychotic
04-09-2006, 11:20 PM
Did you get the thread title from a very good book, Maxx? (But replace rubbish with a naughty word beginning with s, the type that would make the Virgin Mary IMPLODE!)

Everything that book talks about is rubbish.

mooglebunni608
04-09-2006, 11:24 PM
I have so much friggen schoolwork I'll most likely never finish KHII.
All my friends are enjoying a nice, normal weekend, while I'm stuck in my room, at this stupid computer, typing this, because my teacher is to friggen lazy to check up on the lessons I sent in....

Twisted Tinkerbell
04-09-2006, 11:33 PM
I am in a permernant state of confusion, I got caught in the rain tonight, I hate my hair cause it looks crappy, I can't find a job, and I'm bored out of my skull!

Loony BoB
04-10-2006, 12:05 AM
Is it just me, or is everything rubbish?

You know, there's a certain way of reading that sentence so that it means probably not what you intended it to mean.
Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. :D

This thread is pretty much already done in two other threads. Considering the first post says all the threads are about positive stuff, there's obviously more than enough of this kind of thread too!

http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=82567 (what do you hate)
http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=81977 (what bugs you)

Use the top one, since we shouldn't really be having the same thread floating around twice (yet alone three times).