PDA

View Full Version : ff7 advice

Bart's Friend Milhouse
04-08-2006, 01:55 PM
OK I'm about to complete FF7 for the first time. Could a few of you recommend where I should use the Save crystal. I want to put it in the most convenient position (i.e. i don't want to walk for miles before I face the last battle)

TheSpoonyBard
04-08-2006, 06:06 PM
You could put it in the swampy area if you want to focus on levelling up. If not, place it just before you meet up with the rest of your team.

Wuggly Blight
04-08-2006, 07:30 PM
I usually have it in the bottom of the crator before you meet up with the team for the final battle.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-08-2006, 08:09 PM
yeh thats wer i put mine

DudeSon2004
04-08-2006, 08:39 PM
That's the best place to put it.

Laugh at face of Danger
04-09-2006, 03:04 PM
I put it at the bit where your team divides for the first time, but if you dont want to walk, i agree with the swamps and stuff

Levian
04-10-2006, 01:57 AM
I always put it by the magic pots.

Vincent, Thunder God
04-10-2006, 02:06 AM
You know the room just before you descend into the showdown with Sephiroth, where you find you're whole party? There is an entrance into a section of the Northern Crater which is dominated by several grey-rock rooms. I put mine right in that very entrance, so that as soon as I walk in I can save. I think it's the only section that isn't blocked off by a rock, so it shouldn't be hard to find. If you want close acess to Sepiroth, yet also fast acess to a way back up the Crater, t's the best place. I go up and down the Crater constantly trying to Master all my Materia, so I find it convenient to be near the way up, yet also near the final battle.

Bart's Friend Milhouse
05-25-2006, 03:49 PM
er how far is it from the point of no return down to the final battle?

TheSpoonyBard
05-25-2006, 04:30 PM
You just need to cross the stepping stones, fighting a few Iron Men and Dragon Zombies, then the battle with Jenova SYNTHESIS begins.

jesteranimefreak
05-25-2006, 05:31 PM
Don't be surprised that when you face Bizzarro Sephiroth one blast from Bahamut (Not Neo Bahamut or Bahamut-Zero) wipes the floor with parts B, D, and E. Having done this exact move three times (because Safer decied to super nova me back to the lifestream in the first two) I know it works.

BTW: Sing along with OWA when Safer uses his Super Nova. You have nothing better to do except plan your next move.

TheSpoonyBard
05-25-2006, 05:35 PM
The HP of all Bizzaro's parts are variable, so you'll only be able to kill B, D and E in one hit if you don't have any characters at Lv99. Also, how did Super Nova kill you? It can't.

EDIT: You can have all eight characters on Lv99 and still kill the head in one hit. To kill Right and Left Magic (parts D and E), you can only have one character at Lv99.

jesteranimefreak
05-25-2006, 05:57 PM
The HP of all Bizzaro's parts are variable, so you'll only be able to kill B, D and E in one hit if you don't have any characters at Lv99. Also, how did Super Nova kill you? It can't.

EDIT: You can have all eight characters on Lv99 and still kill the head in one hit. To kill Right and Left Magic (parts D and E), you can only have one character at Lv99.

Super Nova didn't kill me but it did set up the death blow both times. (I know Nova only does crit damage, not kill damage)

EDIT: oh... and with Bizzaro... i didn't know that.

masterbahamut_666
06-07-2006, 07:22 AM
:confused: Dudes what the heck is an "Earth Harp" i've searched everywhere and i don't know what it is or where to find it, can anyone help me? plz?:confused:

Twilight Edge
06-07-2006, 08:15 AM
I think you accidentally duplicated your post.Delete one of them and you're fine.

The earth harp is obtained after you kill Emerald weapon.Trade it with the traveler in kalm for the master materias.

Laugh at face of Danger
06-07-2006, 05:50 PM
Lol, Bizzaro Sephiroth was too easy for me. I didn't know how hard he was going to be so i summoned KOTR >.<, he died... fantastically.

I Think Super Nova can kill you - it sure as hell killed my Vincent. Is it based on maximum HP levels or current HP levels? as that might stop the disputes of taking out 15/16 of HP.

Zeromus_X
06-07-2006, 05:52 PM
The Magic Pot area, duh.

masterbahamut_666
06-08-2006, 01:56 AM
:D thanx, i was afraid that was what i had to do.:cry:

Twilight Edge
06-08-2006, 02:28 PM
When fighting safer sephy,he cast wall right when I was about to summon KOTR.So,my KOTR only did 2000hp per knight.Then,he supernova-ed me and ALMOST annihilated me.Then,I quickly countered with an All Creation from Yuffie,a Catastorphe from Barret(having chracters with limits that hit more than once help a lot) and ultimately a final Omnislash from a buster sword-equipped Cloud.Note that before using limits,I used a megalixir.

WarLord18
06-08-2006, 02:33 PM
when you are geting Vincent were is the 2nd number at?