PDA

View Full Version : Chocograph help

Leucant
04-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Right now I'm at the point in the third disc where you're supposed to go around and drop everyone of at the temples but I want to get caught up on a couple sidequests. I've aquired like the first 4 graphs and I have the Sea Chocobo or whatever but when I go to the Chocobo Lagoon I only found a piece of a chocograph and maybe like one other graph...number 11 I think. I really want to progress forward but I want to get this out of the way...So do I need to go somewhere else to find more graphs or what???

Necronopticous
04-08-2006, 05:19 PM
Keep playing Chocobo Hot & Cold in Chocobo's Forest and Chocobo's Lagoon, the moogle will tell you when you've found all the chocographs in that area. There are quite a few in each, it takes awhile to dig them all up. Keep trying.

McLovin'
04-08-2006, 06:33 PM
Yeah you have to go back and forth between the Forest and the Lagoon. Mene will tell you when all the chocographs have been dug up.

Leucant
04-08-2006, 10:13 PM
Ok thank you guys i really appreciate it!

Captain Maxx Power
04-08-2006, 11:01 PM
Each time you gain a new ability more chocographs will be available. For the Chocobo Forest, it's when you gain the Mt. Ability. For the Chocobo Lagoon, it's when you gain the SEA Ability.