PDA

View Full Version : Would this party be easy to beat the game with?

Slam Dancin' Moogle
04-08-2006, 07:05 PM
:moomba: my friend Josh and I will start different parties for FF DoS (the first one) once his older brother beats Chaos.

Josh's Party will be: Monk, Monk, Monk, Red Mage

He was originally going to do 4 monks, but I told him he may need a healer and someone who can cast haste (hehehe)

My Party: Warrior, Thief, Black Mage, and Red Mage (look familiar?)

I've used this party on FFI, And I've found it quite good, as I got quite far in a short amount of time.

Captain Maxx Power
04-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Your party looks sound. Replacing the White Mage with a Red Mage will allow for more buffing spells (saber abuse anyone?), though you'll need to hold onto any Heal-All items (Heal Helms, Staff etc.).

Crossblades
04-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Warrior, Monk, Black Mage, White Mage party could make anybody's life easier

Elite Lord Sigma
04-09-2006, 03:40 AM
Your party is great. The only problem might be a slight lack of healing. I always prefer Warrior, Red Mage, Black Mage, White Mage, though.

Slam Dancin' Moogle
04-09-2006, 05:36 AM
Crossblades, I've done that party, in fact, that was the first party I'd ever used on DoS. And my other friend also named Josh uses Sigma's party. I'm trying the 8-bit party and he's doing his because we're just experimenting with the game, since we pretty much love to do things like this.

Fireblade13
04-13-2006, 06:58 PM
Hey monks are weak at lower lvls so that you will probably win because your friend will need to do some serios training

ljkkjlcm9
04-13-2006, 07:14 PM
I think the best party is by far
Fighter

and just a fighter

or Fighterx2 RedMagex2

THE JACKEL

Holy Lancer
04-29-2006, 07:31 PM
The best party in my opinion is:

Warrior
Red Mage
Warrior
Black Mage

knightsoftheroundtable
05-02-2006, 07:07 PM
I recently started a 4 white mage party on FFI DoS, and I believe on this version this party may be really good. On the original version for NES this party would not get too far, but with the addition of the MP system and HOLY by the end of the game 4 white wizards are probably going to ROCK.

Plus I just wanted to say that I have played and beaten FFI with 4 white mages.

Axel Gaius
05-07-2006, 08:46 PM
I recently started a 4 white mage party on FFI DoS, and I believe on this version this party may be really good. On the original version for NES this party would not get too far, but with the addition of the MP system and HOLY by the end of the game 4 white wizards are probably going to ROCK.

Plus I just wanted to say that I have played and beaten FFI with 4 white mages.

My hat is off to you :eek:

I've gotten far with the

Warrior
White Mage
Red Mage
Thief

But Josh probably won't get far, but you might. :tonberry:

Sjorn
05-07-2006, 09:44 PM
Once the monks are trained, they're pretty good. XD

Pool
05-09-2006, 11:54 PM
Noob Question: What is "DoS"?
On FF: Origins I used Monk, Warrior, White Mage, Black Mage.

Denmark
05-11-2006, 01:32 AM
3 black belts and a red mage would do him well once he leveled up some. once he starts getting like "9 hits!" or whatever he'll breeze through the game. just cast FAST on them the first couple turns and the RM/RW wouldn't be able to cast it on the third because the enemy would be dead by then (assuming you're level 50)

boys from the dwarf
05-15-2006, 07:34 AM
lots of magic would make the party even better. E.G. warrior, white mage, black mage, red mage. meaning your nearly invincible because of the white mage and you have 2 Bm casters to do major buffing spells to your fighter. with the right leveling and training and buffing a fighter can do up to 2500 damage(i know this from experience.).

The Knights of the Round
05-21-2006, 09:06 PM
i just finished FFI not to long ago and my party was made up of (warrior, red mage, warrior, white mage) and i beat chaos with all my characters around lvl 44-45 it was actually quite easy with that setup.

KaakoriX
05-21-2006, 09:10 PM
did pool just ask wut DoS is??????

boys from the dwarf
05-22-2006, 07:31 AM
DoS is dawn of souls which is a GBA remake of FF1 and 2.

Cid Vicious
05-23-2006, 10:33 AM
The best party Is, Warrior, Warrior, Warrior and White Mage. IMO.

abrojtm
05-24-2006, 04:38 AM
The best party Is, Warrior, Warrior, Warrior and White Mage. IMO.
Yea I think this is probably the easiest to use with some good spammage of the Giant's Glove.

Fi, BB, WM, BM is still my traditional favorite.

Other interesting parties that I've used to note: BM BM BM WM
Tf Tf RM WM

Sylvie
06-04-2006, 12:31 AM
I haven't beaten DoS at all, but I kick ass with Fighter, Black Mage, White Mage, and Monk... I shoulda went with Red Mage though instead of Monk...:eep: