PDA

View Full Version : How would you rate the doom movie

lovehurts
04-08-2006, 07:29 PM
I saw the movie in theatres expecting the worse. However when I saw the film I enjoyed it fairly so, and have wathced it 3 or 4 times since...That is not alot of times because I am a movie fanatic.

The doom movie,may not be compltetly true to the games was still a pretty fair movie in my opinon.

How would you rate the movie?

Del Murder
04-08-2006, 08:03 PM
Never saw it. Broke my streak of seeing all The Rock's movies in theaters.

~SapphireStar~
04-08-2006, 08:20 PM
The only 2 good things about this movie were the BFG (Big F***ing Gun) and halfway through the movie you go into Doom first person mode :D Rating? Well, I'd say 4, it wasnt that scary or funny.

Mythra
04-08-2006, 08:27 PM
I give it a 3.5. I think that if it was more faithful to the games (ie, just one marine and they went to hell) it would have been a little unbelievable but also much more enjoyable in my opinion. The fight with the hell knight in that circular pit was pretty cool though. Ok movie on its own, would of been better if had been based more off of the games.

Lychon
04-11-2006, 09:15 AM
The only 2 good things about this movie were the BFG (Big F***ing Gun) and halfway through the movie you go into Doom first person mode :D Rating? Well, I'd say 4, it wasnt that scary or funny.
Don't you mean BioForce Gun? lol

I gave the movie a 5. Even though I was pissed that the story was severely altered from the game's plot so as to not offend any religious people, I still enjoyed it immensely, especially the part then John went into first person mode.

It was one of the most "video-game like" movies I have ever seen, besides Mortal Kombat of course. Therefore, it rocks, and the slightly sentimental ending rocked too. Plus John's sister was hot as........she was hot!!

-LYCHON