Whats your favorite Form that Sora has?

WISDOM PWNS

Shoot <3

Necronopticous
04-08-2006, 11:27 PM
Final Form is clearly the best.

mooglebunni608
04-08-2006, 11:27 PM
I like master (haven't got final yet so I can't say that it is my favorite)
but I hate going into the anti form... it gets really annoying.... :(

KH-Cloudy
04-08-2006, 11:39 PM
Valor :) Jumps so high you cant reach me :P

Mercen-X
04-09-2006, 10:34 PM
but I hate going into the heartless form... it gets really annoying.... :(
I died the two times I went Anti. When the games tells me how many times I used it . . . it says "0" but THAT'S NOT TRUE. It should say how many times I survived in Anti-Form. Then I'd be more agreeable.

Final Form is like my Cherry Tropicake. It's so awesome I almost cried just looking at it. Sure, he may not be able to shoot like in Wisdom Form, which the game says I used 15 times (and was therefore the most used), but it's got that hover deal. Nothing beats the hovering.

DMKA
04-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Master was my favorite. Wisdom was useless.

Tavrobel
04-09-2006, 11:23 PM
Final is just so awesome. Then Valor. Anti-Form has its uses... hehehe, uninterruptable finishing attack that hits multiple times, hehehe.

I didn't even move my D-Pad far enough on the screen to have my cursor over Wisdom or Master until I beat the game. I'm still trying to level them up.

eternalshiva
04-09-2006, 11:29 PM
Anti is my favourite lol, I gigle when I change into it >.>a

abrojtm
04-10-2006, 12:03 AM
I giggle like a dead school-girl when Anti pops up. The worst part about it is that there is no Revert command.

Final Rocks, but I like Valor too.

Hambone
04-10-2006, 12:21 AM
My favorite are Final and Valor. How do you level up Master form?

Seto Fett
04-10-2006, 01:14 AM
Final. You're a freakin' powerhouse with that form, just about nothing can get to you with it. And I love the design, as it's neat looking. All the forms are awesome though, even the Anti form.

EDIT: And Kupo, you gain the ability to get Final by seeing the Brink of Despair scene at the World That Bever Was. After witnessing that scene, from then on, whenever you go into a form, there's a chance you'll come out as the Final instead of whatever formy you chose. I honestly don't think it's that hard to acquire it either, as shortly later I did indeed get it in a battle.

Kirobaito
04-10-2006, 01:25 AM
Final is plainly the best. I only used Wisdom once, when I accidentally changed into it when I thought I had Goofy instead of Donald in my party.

mooglebunni608
04-10-2006, 01:55 AM
I actual beat Demyx in Anti... It's fast, thats about its only vlue.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-10-2006, 03:53 AM
Anti is not only fast, it's strong too. The combos you can pull off with Anti form and the cool moves he does make it well worth the transformation. I've blasted through anything and everything I encountered whilst in Anti form.

I don't have Master or Final yet, so I can't judge. But I've heard many good things about Final. Currently I like Valor a lot, then Anti as a close second, followed by Wisdom, which I'm not crazy about.

Neo Blackheart
04-10-2006, 02:20 PM
when do you get anti form or is it just something you turn into every once in a while

Mr. Wertz
04-10-2006, 04:10 PM
I LOVE Valor form.
I just love it better.
Also like the red costume.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Every time you Drive you accrue "Anti-Points" at a rate of 1 anti-point per Valor, Wisdom, or Master Drive. The more Anti-Points you have, the better your chance of transforming into the Anti-form when you Drive. When you Drive as Anti-form, you lose 3 anti-points, and when you Drive as Final form, you lose 10 anti-points.

Cruise Control
04-10-2006, 04:42 PM
When you turn into anti you lose 4. So sayeth the Brady guide.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-10-2006, 04:53 PM
Was it four? I can't remember off the top of my head. I have it at home, I can check.

Cruise Control
04-10-2006, 07:25 PM
I'lll scan the book.

EDIT:
http://www.geocities.com/bbomber72000/antiform.JPG

Mercen-X
04-10-2006, 11:36 PM
but I hate going into the heartless form... it gets really annoying.... :(
Anti is not only fast, it's strong too. The combos you can pull off with Anti form and the cool moves he does make it well worth the transformation. I've blasted through anything and everything I encountered whilst in Anti form.

I died the two times I went Anti.
The first time, I was fighting a bunch of Berserkers in Twilight Town. The next time, it was some boss, I don't remember who.
Every time you Drive, you accrue "Anti-Points" at a rate of 1 per Valor, Wisdom, or Master Form. The more Anti-Points you have, the better your chance of transforming into the Anti-Form when you Drive. When you Drive as Anti-Form, you lose 4 anti-points, and when you Drive as Final Form, you lose 10 anti-points.Good to know.

Acid Raine
04-11-2006, 02:29 PM
I like good ol' Valor. Wow.....Final must be good. I havent gotten it yet. STILL PATIENTLY WAITING!!!

I have only gotten Anti once. It was during the Port Royal Grim Reaper fight, and as soon as I "drived"? drove? driveded? Anyways, as soon as I went "Anti", he knocked over the chest and siphoned a bunch of medallions, so I didnt get to see how strong it was. I've heard it is weak, though.

Mythra
04-11-2006, 03:14 PM
I haven\\\'t gotten final yet, so I would have to say master is my favorite.

ehsteve
04-11-2006, 06:49 PM
My favorite are Final and Valor. How do you level up Master form?
You level up master from by collecting drive orbs. Small ones are worth 1 exp, big ones are worth 3. (To see for yourself, go to your menu and select Status>Master>Experience, and it will say at the bottom of the screen.)

Anyway, I thought that Wisdom and Anti were the two most fun to turn into. I mean, the game's not that hard anyway, and they are easily the coolest looking. I especially like Sora's acrobatics show when you lock onto enemies in wisdom form and strafe back and forth while constantly mashing 'Shoot'.

My end of game stat list said that I had turned into anti form 18 times. Needless to say, I really liked using drives.

DMKA
04-11-2006, 10:03 PM
I thought Anti was the second worst, right after Wisdom. Sorry, the ability to revert or use magic being absent while I do a long chain of very fast weak hits just doesn't appeal to me.

Every time I've changed into Anti during a boss fight, which happened on two boss fights, I died.

Skyblade
04-11-2006, 10:14 PM
I thought anti took all your drive points away...

Cruise Control
04-11-2006, 10:24 PM
It does.

Skyblade
04-11-2006, 10:32 PM
It does.

So why were you saying that it took only 4 away?

Cruise Control
04-11-2006, 10:33 PM
It takes 4 anti-points off your total, not drive bars.

Skyblade
04-11-2006, 10:38 PM
Oh, ok.

Cruise Control
04-11-2006, 10:39 PM
You should read that scan I linked to.

Lynx
04-12-2006, 05:10 AM
hah i love anti form all though i dont think its the best. it attacks super fast and you hit square and oyu pretty much fly to the enemy. crawls around claws at enemys its fun. but id have to say master is the best attacks quickls has good abalities i have final form used it once got beat up by saix before i could land a lot of hits also i had no idea what was going on in all those swings so i like master better.