PDA

View Full Version : If you are religious please....

lovehurts
04-09-2006, 04:08 PM
:) Please can you pray for me. I have had a hard time over coming my parents divorce and a hurtfull childhood ,I would appreciate it if my fellow man would show God's love and strengh to face my problems to me. To give me a postivie outlook on things in life. To see the good in this world from your hearts. To help us all feel the power of Jesus and God.

Please pray for me.

Also, if you consider this not a selfish or creedy cause to pray for that would be hurtful to justification by the love and answer of God's prayer.....
I am trying out to be an extra in the upcoming spiderman movie, I have sinned and I ask for forgiveness. I realy would like to be an extra in the movie.

Today is the day of the movie please pray for me to overcome my painfull childhood.

Ballistix Man
04-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Uhh sure I'll pray for you.

lovehurts
04-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Uhh sure I'll pray for you.
Thank you, I will pray for you too :)

Giga Guess
04-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Okay, I'm not religious, so I likely shouldn't be here, but here's my 2 cents never the less.

God has given you everything you need to go on. Everyone around the world can pary until they're blue in the face: it's up to YOU to utilize it all. Be strong, embrace what you feel, and use the experiences you've been through. Easier said than done, I know, but you can get though this.

I'm pulling for ya man!

Avathar
04-09-2006, 04:26 PM
Even that i'm not a religious guy, :) you got my hope and support.:kaocheer:

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-09-2006, 04:33 PM
Im not that religous but sure, Ill pray for you :)

bipper
04-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Okay, I'm not religious, so I likely shouldn't be here, but here's my 2 cents never the less.

God has given you everything you need to go on. Everyone around the world can pary until they're blue in the face: it's up to YOU to utilize it all. Be strong, embrace what you feel, and use the experiences you've been through. Easier said than done, I know, but you can get though this.

I'm pulling for ya man!

Acknowlaging your problems and asking for others favor and acknowlagement through prayer is a great Karma booster too lawl.

If you pray with somthing out of greed, would you not be telling God what to do? Even If you beg - you are implying more and more that he has to do this.

Giga is fairly correct in this. -
I will pray for you, I will express a strong prayer in your best interests. God will hear them, and do as he desides best. Remember, the hotter the forge, the strong the iron. Prehapse your tasks have not led you to where he wants you yet. Face them, and become stronger. Submit and

fail.

Bipper

lovehurts
04-10-2006, 04:15 AM
Thank you all for your support and prayers. Thank you.:D

Luther X-Rated
04-10-2006, 04:31 AM
I'm not real religous, but I will keep you in mind!

You can get through these tough times cause your strong!

Roto13
04-10-2006, 04:51 AM
I'm not going to pray for you to be able to tell your friends you're "anonymous 12-year-old number 3" in some movie.

Meat Puppet
04-10-2006, 04:55 AM
No but I could like... make you some pasta... or something.

FallenAngel411
04-10-2006, 05:51 AM
Not religious at all. Only pick up a rosary when my aunt's there to ring my neck if I don't. But hey, good luck. It would be quite cool to be in a movie, even as an "anonymous 12-year-old number 3". And you need some happiness. :)

'eMeRaLdFaYe'
04-10-2006, 07:59 AM
Sure, I'll pray for you.. :hug:

Jebus
04-10-2006, 08:09 AM
The only way things'll get better is if you work on them yourself. You can't rely on things like god or prayer to do them for you. Even if god is real, I'm sure he'd much rather you could solve your own problems, than being dependent on him.

In any case, they say that the sky's always blackest before the dawn. So don't worry too much about it. You'll be fine. Most people have stronger wills than they think they do.

nik0tine
04-10-2006, 08:23 AM
I don't understand what praying will do. If I pray God will cut you a break in life?

lovehurts
04-10-2006, 11:43 AM
I don't understand what praying will do. If I pray God will cut you a break in life?
I really don't know. God does what he wills to do. This isnt all about being anynmous 12 year old in a movie....if you read the whole post you would know what this is about.....anyways.....

Maybe the good in your hearts will help everyone else grow in faith even if it doesnt help me.:D Prayer is a magical healing power , always,sometimes not in the gain that one was looking for but it certainly helps people to grow in faith. We pray for people to get better and to overcome sicknesses in church. Prehaps some of you would consider me selfish to ask for your prayers, but I have been depressed for many many years and I am asking for all my fellow catholics if not to pray for me thinking that I'lll get better to atleast pray for me to allow Jesus and God into your hearts. Trust me it will feel good to do so.

AS for what most of you probably think, I will tell people I was in the movie,because it will mean alot to me, and I will tell people about it. For the most part only to people who have been through a painfull child hood or "hard" life like me, because it will give them something to look up to maybe. I mean it wouldn't be like I was famous or like I became a star but... If I did get in, I would not braq about it. I would simply just be happy about it and share to others in my excitment. I hardly have an ego at all, only when I am trying to help people or compete do I have an ego... I usually just live and "try" to be happy. It's been real hard to overcome my social illness and such and if you read this thread over again, it is the main point of the thread. If you show me love and generous caring it will help me to grow in my religious faith and in my adoration of the humane loving heart.

Druggelz
04-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Although I'm not very religious, I will think about you. It always feels good when you know people are thinking about you, and maybe it will help in that way

good luck

lovehurts
04-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Although I'm not very religious, I will think about you. It always feels good when you know people are thinking about you, and maybe it will help in that way

good luck

Thank you, it is good for you too. Remember that. I will pray or wish luck to all of you in life too.
I want to be a movie director and if I become one, I am going to make a movie about my life, to show how hard it can be and to show others to keep trying in life to and to believe in yourself. With that said that is the only conscious drive and personall gain behind my hopes and desires in life. If you guys consider me to be selfish for that goal in life fine. I try to be as nice as I can pick up garbage and such but mainly for others , I don't do things much for myself, I hardly even care about money and on the back of my picture I sent in it says that I would work for free even when the job pays 80......

I just dont care about money.I just want to live. My goal in life is to help others. I want to be a cop or fire man or director my whole life...a teacher or something like that. An actor,....Of course, a little money would be nice, but I cant see myself ever becoming a snob or not sharing any of it. I would be very generous most likely. We only go around once, and I want to be original, not just another stuck up prick living the high life with 6 cars and a hot tub...no I will take in children for adoption , try to help slove poverty and things like that , if I was ever to make it in show biz. I wouldnt let a thing like money corrupt and change my heart. Love is alot more powerful than money could ever be and I hope to be able to spend alot ot that in life.

marc
04-10-2006, 12:30 PM
I'll pray to Bladen,
he'll make everything ok.

Dignified Pauper
04-10-2006, 01:56 PM
I would, but I'm gay. Jesus didn't die for my sins.

Roto13
04-10-2006, 02:01 PM
I would, but I'm gay. Jesus didn't die for my sins.
XD