PDA

View Full Version : The random ads...

edczxcvbnm
04-09-2006, 06:10 PM
This is not a bitch topic about them but lets come up with more ways to get random ads places on the site :D

1) Randomly replace avatars
2) Randomly replace signatures
3) Randomly replaces smiles

These are the obvious ones but lets be creative! The winner gets their very own sex waffle(wtf is a sex waffle anyways?)

Raistlin
04-09-2006, 06:15 PM
Randomly replace the "add reply" and "new topic" buttons. :D

Del Murder
04-09-2006, 06:16 PM
'Ad Reply'

MadHero
04-09-2006, 06:38 PM
I would have suggested the FAQ, but no one reads that anyways.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-09-2006, 06:50 PM
<ul type="square"><li>Randomly replace words and phrases.</ul>
Although I realize abortion is a sensitive issue, and although I realize that I don't know everything, and everyones opinions are valid, I fail to understand how someone can look at cases of kids starving from <b>Password Storage</b>, being dumped in trashcans, being abused by <b>Free Ringtones</b> who didn't want them, ect. can say that abortion should never be allowed. Sometimes it's the lesser of two <b>Low price swords daggers</b>. I do beleive that we should try to lower the abortion rate, but <b>Drupal Installations</b> like this are not the way to do so. Maybe if the "pro-life" activists would pay more attention to reducing the <b>Final Fantasy XI Gil Sale</b>, we'd actually get somewhere.:mad:

Shoden
04-09-2006, 07:03 PM
Randomly filterize words occassionally used on the forum.

Cz
04-09-2006, 07:06 PM
Randomly replace General Gaming Discussion with 'The Advertisement Forum'.
Randomly replace Dr. Unne with Dr. Pepper.
Have the Ciddies sponsored by Subway or a similar company.
Alter the swear filter to have it replace offensive language with phrases such as 'Have you experienced the smooth, mild flavour of Silk Cut cigarettes?'
Bring back the Attack button, only have it open a zillion pop-up ads when clicked.

Sephex
04-09-2006, 07:19 PM
<ul type="square"><li>Randomly replace words and phrases.</ul>
Although I realize abortion is a sensitive issue, and although I realize that I don't know everything, and everyones opinions are valid, I fail to understand how someone can look at cases of kids starving from <b>Password Storage</b>, being dumped in trashcans, being abused by <b>Free Ringtones</b> who didn't want them, ect. can say that abortion should never be allowed. Sometimes it's the lesser of two <b>Low price swords daggers</b>. I do beleive that we should try to lower the abortion rate, but <b>Drupal Installations</b> like this are not the way to do so. Maybe if the "pro-life" activists would pay more attention to reducing the <b>Final Fantasy XI Gil Sale</b>, we'd actually get somewhere.:mad:

Kishi wins the thread. Everyone can stop posting now.

Laugh at face of Danger
04-09-2006, 07:28 PM
i still want to post!

... git a load o' diz, fo shizzle!

http://sites.gizoogle.com/index2.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.eyesonff.com%2Fshowthread.php%3Fp%3D1624982%23post1624982

Master Quan
04-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Oh, would you look at that. Sponsored links.

Well, this shouldn't take much longer than a few minutes to fix.

Sephex
04-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Here is ed's idea in action!

Master Quan
04-09-2006, 08:08 PM
If anyone does care, they'll be shocked to learn that, completely and utterly removing all trace of the sponsored links took SEVEN WHOLE MINUTES.

But at least, now, that unpleasantness is behind us.