PDA

View Full Version : You've Got Your Own Affairs, Stay Out Of Mine!

Clouded Sky
04-09-2006, 07:41 PM
GRAH.

So this could've swung either way between GC and EoEO. But seeing as right now I need to be humored more than I need advice, HELLOOOOOOOOO GC. Basically, yesterday, I did something, or rather didn't do something that made someone a bit angry with me. And I don't blame them. But then I get calls from this one kid who has NOTHING to do with the situation, wasn't affected by it at all, and really doesn't care for the other person, and he's leaving me voicemails about how he was going to beat me up the next time he sees me. (which would be funny, because he's kinda wimpy, and there is nothing I think that would be more satisfying right now than punching him the face.) Deal with it and get over the fact that it has nothing to do with you! GAH.

Anyway, has there ever been a time when you wished someone would get out of your business or someone else's? Or is everyone inclined to get into other people's stuff? Were you angry. Were you going to punch someone? Do you like getting in other people's business? etc. etc.

Mo-Nercy
04-09-2006, 07:49 PM
I work at a McDonalds in the middle of the city, one surrounded by bars and clubs. Whenever one the female managers are running the night shift, a few of us back area crew guys have to sort out the hobos and drunks that come wandering in starting trouble. 90% of the time, the first words out of their mouths are along the lines of "leave me alone, mind your own business" etc. etc.

My point is that, if someone is involving themselves in your business, there's probably a good reason for it. Maybe you're just not seeing it because you're not putting yourself in his shoes.

Then again, maybe he IS a 'tard who has put his nose in where it doesn't belong.

McLovin'
04-09-2006, 07:49 PM
Yes.

ScottNUMBERS
04-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Yeah I hear ya buddeh.

P.S why don't you get your own sig.

Leeza
04-09-2006, 08:12 PM
I'm assuming this is about you being a copycat or something similar. So, yeah, why don't you just get your own theme going? :cat:

No one has every really gotten into <i>my stuff</i> that I can remember. At least not to the point of bothering me.

Clouded Sky
04-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Nothing to do with Psy here, :). I just decided yesterday that I was going to go to a prom instead of a speech meet. If I had decided earlier in the week that I wasn't going, one more person would have gotten to speak. I told our coach on Monday, but he kinda messed up too. But enough of the seriousness, it's turning into EoEO. Ewww.

P.S. I love you Leeza, sometimes you just have to stand up to Psy, so I am. :)

Miriel
04-09-2006, 10:13 PM
My parents poke their nose into a lot of stuff I do, but I guess that's what a parent is supposed to do. But it really bugs when they try to uncover every little bit of my private life by snooping around and stuff. That's not cool. My friends can be on the nosy side, but generally I don't mind too much since I would rather they be interested in my business than not interested at all.

P.S. I love you Leeza, sometimes you just have to stand up to Psy, so I am. :)
Stand up to him by copying his avatar/sig and confusing a lot of people? I always viewed taking someone's avatar or signature without permission as very bad netiquette.

Psychotic
04-09-2006, 10:43 PM
P.S. I love you Leeza, sometimes you just have to stand up to Psy, so I am. :)Whoa, you're a real martyr dude. Nelson Mandela's paltry efforts to resist Apatheid are as powerful as a student demonstration featuring the blowing of many whistles when compared to your heroic revolution against the evil dictator Psychotic, who oppresses the masses of EoFF with his tyranny and genocide.

I can't fight such a man of the people like yourself, bro. It would be as big of a PR disaster as striking Jesus in the face with a tire iron. I UNCONDITIONALLY SURRENDER! :weep:

YEAH I POSTED OFF TOPIC BECAUSE I'M A FASCIST! YOU CAN'T STOP ME, EoFF STAFF! ONLY CLOUDED SKY CAN!

Dignified Pauper
04-09-2006, 10:46 PM
Psy, I'm gonna beat you up.

KoShiatar
04-09-2006, 10:59 PM
Once I was dating a guy. His old girlfriend (who was still in love with him) showed up on MSN and told me he didn't love me. And to prove that she told me she's go in bed with him and let me see. Four years have passed, but every time I think about her I still think "That slut!"

amratis
04-09-2006, 11:07 PM
Psy, I'm gonna beat you up.

Pffft, I beat him up all the time.

Roto13
04-09-2006, 11:15 PM
OOOoooOOOoooOOOoooo Internet tough guy!

amratis
04-09-2006, 11:19 PM
Who me? That would be gal then, not guy. Also, I'm not tough.

Also, this is spam. :(

Roto13
04-09-2006, 11:20 PM
I know. So was mine.

Psychotic
04-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Pffft, I beat him up all the time.Yelling "Stop it, Psy!" when I throw haribo at you isn't beating me up.

Twisted Tinkerbell
04-09-2006, 11:24 PM
I've had people decide that they have to ask me a million and one questions about me cause I have a bit of a crappy past, and the questions bug me, generally cause they come from people who hardly know me. My family can be pretty nosy about my life, but it generally ends with me saying, "I'd rather not disscuss it" and it gets left at that.

amratis
04-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Pffft, I beat him up all the time.Yelling "Stop it, Psy!" when I throw haribo at you isn't beating me up.

Well no it isnt. But me beating you at Star Wars battlefront IS Psy. :D

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-09-2006, 11:36 PM
I am so confused...I thought clouded sky was Psy and Psy was BoB...

Clouded Sky
04-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Yay thread. I suppose everyone ought to know, I harbor no grudge or hard feelings towards Psy. This was just a thing I did a while ago, and I thought it would be fun to do again. I suppose I ought to go PM him...

Anyway, back on topic, I saw the stupid kid tonight, and rather than beat me up he was pretending to be all nice. He did start an arguement about it but I had some pretty strong convincing points, so he shut up.