PDA

View Full Version : hygeine

a nirvana fan
04-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Sorry if I spelt it wrong but what is your personal hygeine like?
I brush my teeth twice a day(sometimes once), I wash my hair once every night, I have a daily wash once(sometimes twice, depens), I wash my hands after using the toilet(although sometimes I dont).

How about you?

EDIT: I take showers/baths every 2 days

KoShiatar
04-09-2006, 10:35 PM
Well, let's see. I take a shower at least every other day and I wash my hair, I brush my teeth three times a day or when I've eaten something very sweet, I always wash my hansd after I've gone to the toilet and I clean my ears as good as I can because dirty eras are just disgusting. And I do my best not to make my feet stink cos it's really gross for a lady.

War Angel
04-09-2006, 10:40 PM
I shower anywhere from once a week (field conditions during the winter) to 6 times a day (home conditions, hot and humid summer). I wash my hands after heavy-duty in the toilet, I brush my teeth twice a day, and generally try to take care of my appearance, odour and health.

mooglebunni608
04-09-2006, 11:00 PM
I brush my teeth whenever I remember... I wash my hands every time I got to the bathroom no matter what.... but I only shower 2-3 times a week....
XD
I wash my face whenever I can though.... too much sweat-dirt = acne which is a no-no

Avathar
04-09-2006, 11:19 PM
- Brush my teath at least once a day, usually twice.
- I daily wash my face and hands.
- I take a shower 2 or 3 times a week.
- I shave a couple of times a week.

^^

Luther X-Rated
04-10-2006, 12:28 AM
I wash my hands after I use the bathroom or finish working.

I shower once a day, usually in the mornings to wake up.

I brush my teeth every morning and I shave once every four or five days.

friedpork
04-10-2006, 12:29 AM
- i shower and wash my hair everyday
- i brush my teeth once or twice a day
- i wash my hands before and after taking a leak
- i wash my face every once in a while too

Jess
04-10-2006, 12:44 AM
I shower atleast once everyday, sometimes twice. I always wash my hands once I've used the toilet. I brush my teeth twice a day, and wash my face twice a day too (once in the morning and then once at night to remove makeup). I wash my hands before, during and after cooking aswell. :excited:

Rye
04-10-2006, 12:51 AM
- I brush my teeth around 4 times a day sometimes, but at least twice. I'm very OCD about that. Also, I wash my hands at least 8 times a day. I dunno why, but I've recently become somewhat OCD about my hands and washing them.

- I shower once a day, sometimes twice.

- I wash my hair (shampoo & conditioner) every other day. Being that my hair is down to my waist, having to wash it every day would make me want to kill myself.

- I usually wash my face twice a day, the second time to take off my make up, and I exfoliate once a week, though I don't really need to. I'm happy that I've been blessed with good skin. *knock on wood*

Levian
04-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Pfft, you guys never shower.

Meat Puppet
04-10-2006, 03:11 AM
I have to wash my hair every two days if I want to keep my job.

MadHero
04-10-2006, 06:22 AM
I have to wash my hair every two days if I want to keep my job.
Life aint easy being a girl.

The Void
04-10-2006, 01:21 PM
- Also, I wash my hands at least 8 times a day. I dunno why, but I've recently become somewhat OCD about my hands and washing them.

I use to suffer from Hand Washing OCD when i was a kid, it nearly destroyed my life. You should stop doing it before it get's out of hand, because it takes over.

As for my hygiene i brush my teeth twice a day, shower once a day and wash my face at night. The only unhygieneic (spl?) thing i do is wear the same cloths for 2 or 3 day's before i change them. When i was about 12 tough i went through a faze where i only had a shower once or twice a week, and only brushed my teeth a couple of times a week.

Polaris
04-10-2006, 01:31 PM
I brush my teeth, 3 times; I wash my hands everytime I go to the bathroom; I take a bath every day but I only wash my hair 3 times a week... :p

marc
04-10-2006, 02:33 PM
. I wash my hands after heavy-duty in the toilet,

Epiphany
04-10-2006, 02:51 PM
I shower atleast once everyday, sometimes twice. I always wash my hands once I've used the toilet. I brush my teeth twice a day, and wash my face twice a day too (once in the morning and then once at night to remove makeup).

Shaun
04-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Brush my teeth twice a day. I spend about half-an-hour in the bathroom every morning and about ten minutes at night, but that excludes the time that I spend in the bath: I take one every day. I wash my hair every one or two days...

Er, I think that's it? Oh yeah, I obviously wash my hands multiple times in a day, but everyone does that.

Roto13
04-10-2006, 04:14 PM
From now on, when you go into a public bathroom, take note of how many people don't wash their hands after they use the bathroom. The "quick rinse" doesn't count. You'll never touch anything in a public place again.

People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom EVERY TIME deserve some terrible, life-ending disease. Disgusting.

ScottNUMBERS
04-10-2006, 05:51 PM
I don't see the point in washing, it'll only result in getting dirty again.

Dreddz
04-10-2006, 05:58 PM
People who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom EVERY TIME deserve some terrible, life-ending disease. Disgusting.
I take note of this, never touch the door handles, I usually wait for someone else to open to door to leave or enter.
I wash my hands after the toilet, I wash my hair every evening, sometimes I dont on Fridays or saturdays, but I always will the day after If I do that.
I brush my teeth twice a day, sometimes i forget in the evening :S

Its funny how many people have lied in this thread so far, seriously, You lot are all a bunch of fibbers :p

Leucant
04-10-2006, 06:21 PM
-I brush my teeth 3 times a day
-I shower everyday because I'm in the gym three hours or more everyday
-I wash my face 3 times a day
-I always use this anti-bacterial alcohol hand wash stuff after I use the bathroom. Really good stuff, you can feel it working and it pwns regular soap.
-I wash my hair everyother day

My only real flaw with hygiene is like The Void said...sometimes I get busy or I don't come home on the weekend and I'll end up wearing the same outfit for awhile.

Roto13
04-10-2006, 08:08 PM
I wear the same jeans for two days in a row. That's all.

marc
04-10-2006, 08:18 PM
I wear the same jeans for two days in a row. That's all.

I've made it a week, without changing them, and sleeping in them.
thats how grunge I am.

Dreddz
04-10-2006, 08:35 PM
I tend to wear Boxers for days :rolleyes2

Avathar
04-10-2006, 08:54 PM
I've made it a week, without changing them, and sleeping in them.
thats how grunge I am.

Shiny
04-11-2006, 04:09 AM
Personally, I don't feel the need to wash my hands after I urinate because I wasn't touching anything. Although I always wash my hands when using a public restroom because I'm paranoid people will somehow know I didn't.

My hygiene is as follows...it's pretty standard I suppose.

I take a shower every day or night. (Making sure to wash all the important parts properly.)
I brush my teeth atleast once a day. Two or three is preferred.
I wash my hair once a week. (It's thick and long so it would be too hard to maintenance if I washed it more frequently.)
I got to the dentist atleast once a year. Twice is preferred.

Dark Paladin
04-16-2006, 06:09 PM
I brush my teeth twice a day(sometimes once), I wash my hair once every night, I have a daily wash once(sometimes twice, depens), I wash my hands after using the toilet(although sometimes I dont).

How about you?

I do the same but i'm too lazy to type it all out.

VorpalCyberWolf
04-16-2006, 06:38 PM
I shower/Bathe at least 6 days a week, but theres usually a day on the weekend I skimp. But at least I shower after I work out.

I brush my teeth daily when I get up and at night if I dont forget, sometimes Ill do an extra.

I wash my hair every couple days, my hair is getting fairly long...

Otherwise I just clean when necessary.

Oh and I shave about once a month (My facial hair is so blonde you can't see it anyway... ><)

DMKA
04-16-2006, 06:47 PM
I take a shower every day, brush my teeth every morning, wear deodorant every day, shave and put on some form of colonge every day aside of the days that I don't go anywhere, and wash my hands atleast once an hour.

Mirage
04-19-2006, 04:01 PM
I shower daily, sometimes twice if I've worked out, but I never use deodorant. I brush my teeth every night, but almost never in the morning. I see no point in brushing them when I'll eat something within two hours anyway. I wash my hands after using the toilet, but I don't always use soap, it depends on what I've been doing.
I change my underwear and socks daily, and usually change my t-shirt every other day. I wear the same pair of jeans for nearly a week, as long as I don't spill something on them.

Zeldy
04-19-2006, 04:14 PM
Some of you wash your hair far too much. It isnt good for your hair, it'll go all dry and brittle. Think what you like of me, but I wash my hair once or twice a week. Id like to see you straighten my hair every night, it takes me 3 hours sometimes as its really thick. I have 3 layers of hair that when wet frizzes and curls immensly.

I don't know how many times Ive heard "I wish I had your hair".

Mirage
04-19-2006, 04:21 PM
I have to wash it daily, else it'll look like /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif.
YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, IT'LL LOOK LIKE FOUR SKULLS CAUSE THAT WORD IS TOO NAUGHTY.

Anaisa
04-19-2006, 08:00 PM
It depends on your hair type how often you should wash it. If your hair is oily it will look better if you wash it frequently and it's not damaging to wash it everyday. But if your hair is course it's better for it to be washed no more than at least every four days, hair of that type would become damaged and brittle as Zeldy said if you washed it more than that. And showering or bathing everyday is not good for your skin, it dries it out.

Alive-Cat
04-19-2006, 08:04 PM

How about you?

You are quite a remarkable Nirvana fan! :eek: (That was my stereotyping for the day done!)

I shower at night, and once my hair get's longer I'll have to wear a shower cap with flowers on it, and that is something I'll enjoy very much! :D