PDA

View Full Version : Dresden Dolls - Yes, Virginia coming out on April 18th

Rye
04-10-2006, 01:46 AM
I am dying of anticipation, I absolutely love the Dresden Dolls. My favourite band ever. I've heard a bit of this CD and I love it already. I just saw the video for their single, Sing, and I loved it. It had a special meaning for me considering singing is one of my favourite things in the world. I like the guitar to it in the beginning, they hardly use guitar, so when they do use it, it's good. It's a bit of a different sound, but I love it all the same. Who else is as excited as I am?

PS: Sing is here. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=4AQ98TDFsJk&search=DRESDEN%20dolls%20sing)

mooglebunni608
04-10-2006, 02:00 AM
um... I've heard a few songs by them, they're pretty good... If I have the time I might get the cd... but I'm not dying of excitement or anything.

Rye
04-10-2006, 11:32 AM
Which songs do you like? And your sig is cute, btw. xD

Epiphany
04-10-2006, 01:00 PM
I hope I can pick this up somewhere once it's released. A new album has been much anticipated. ;D

Chris
04-10-2006, 01:05 PM
Oh yeah. I was trying to pick up their albums, but none of the stores I went to had them. Why are their albums so hard to find? :(

mooglebunni608
04-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Which songs do you like? And your sig is cute, btw. xD
I don't know the names
:riiight: XD I just looked them up on myspace and listened XD thanks :)

Zeldy
04-10-2006, 07:14 PM
'Sing' isnt too bad, I quite like it. Dresdon Dolls arn't really my thing, I love their image though. Its so unique.
Are they releasing it in the UK? I wonder how It would do over here.

Rye
04-10-2006, 07:20 PM
I hope I can pick this up somewhere once it's released. A new album has been much anticipated. ;D

I think I'll be rushing out to buy it as soon as it's here. xD And I've been anticipating it so much, I've been in a need for really good music. Plus, I have almost all of the Dresden Dolls song made, so I need new stuff by them.

Madame Adequate
04-11-2006, 12:38 AM
'Sing' isnt too bad, I quite like it. Dresdon Dolls arn't really my thing, I love their image though. Its so unique.
Are they releasing it in the UK? I wonder how It would do over here.

Their original album is already out here, and I have absolutely no information suggesting that Yes, Virginia won't be released here.

This new album's title is the best reference ever.

And The Dresden Dolls are one of the best bands ever, period, ever, the fucking end. I've downloaded the leaked version of Yes, Virginia and I can assure you I will be purchasing it as soon as it comes out here. Totally worth the money.

Rye
04-11-2006, 08:12 PM
Their original album is already out here, and I have absolutely no information suggesting that Yes, Virginia won't be released here.

This new album's title is the best reference ever.

And The Dresden Dolls are one of the best bands ever, period, ever, the smurfing end. I've downloaded the leaked version of Yes, Virginia and I can assure you I will be purchasing it as soon as it comes out here. Totally worth the money.

Agree. The Dresden Dolls are gods. And dude, I love the Yes, Virginia reference. I got to refer to it in History too during an assignment. xD