PDA

View Full Version : Anti form

Neo Blackheart
04-10-2006, 02:33 AM
Ok If anti form in kh2 is still the shadow it sucks.

ok answer me this there are all these strong heartless and in KH you turn into a shadow. this is just great. The strongest heart and you turn into a shadow who thinks the creator didn't think when this happened

Eiko Guy
04-10-2006, 03:35 AM
i do but you probably change into that because that is what he turned into when he gave kairi back her heart

abrojtm
04-10-2006, 03:45 AM
Because he was so strong was the reason he turned into a shadow. Heartless are created from the darkness in people's hearts, and since Sora didn't have much, he became a weak Heartless.

Azure Chrysanthemum
04-10-2006, 03:48 AM
I would to point out that a "mere shadow" like Sora's anti form is capable of devestating just about everything in the area in short order. While I dislike the fact that I can't level up my Drive when he goes anti, the fact that he murders everything in the area with relative ease is a good enough trade-off for me.

Orophin
04-10-2006, 04:20 AM
The strongest heart and you turn into a shadow who thinks the creator didn't think when this happened

I think someone need to play Kingdom Hearts again. :)

If you didn't finish KHII, don't read it and come see it once you finished it if you didn't understand for the heartless part. It contain big spoiler for both game.

In Kingdom Hearts, Sora gave his heart to Kairi. By doing so, Sora became a Heartless. Hopefully, when Kairi protected Sora's heartless he returned in his human form (He is still a heartless, he only have a human form like Xenahort's heartless did).Each time someone become a heartless, a nobody is create,for Sora, his nobody is Roxas. Sora couldn't return in Destiny island because he wasn't complete (he was Sora's heartless and he needed his nobody (Roxas) to be complete again). That mean that in the end of KH and during all KHII, you don't play as Sora but as Sora's heartless!

So that explain why he can turn into a heartless.

Neo Blackheart
04-10-2006, 02:13 PM
yeah I know that, acually I posted it somewhere in here. but at the end of the roxas time he and sora recombine

Mercen-X
04-10-2006, 11:46 PM
Well, I never went Anti after the Sora-Roxas end scene. However, I believe the Anti has something to do with Sora's magical outfit. Every time he drives, he gains unnatural power which would no doubt corrupt his heart as it did all others that became Heartless. Final Form is the exception. It is his utter light form and actually removes any built up darkness in his heart. However, because the outfit allows him to transform, the Anti-Form remains as an unfortunate side-effect.

cloud20747
04-11-2006, 08:35 AM
Anti-Form happens when an Heartless attacks you during your transformation in a form.

Acid Raine
04-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Anti-Form happens when an Heartless attacks you during your transformation in a form.
No....... There is some more complicated system. The guide *tries* to explain it, but I still dont understand.

Anti Form is cool! I havent seen how much damage it can do, because the only time I have gotten it was during the fight with Grim Reaper (2), so he was invulernable at the time. But man, does he go fast!

Neo Blackheart
04-11-2006, 02:43 PM
It is based on a point system every drive other than final and anti increases the points by 1 geting a new drive returns the pioints to 0 and final drops it by 10, anti drops by 4. the more poits you get the more of a chance of going anti.

Acid Raine
04-11-2006, 02:51 PM
It is based on a point system every drive other than final and anti increases the points by 1 geting a new drive returns the pioints to 0 and final drops it by 10, anti drops by 4. the more poits you get the more of a chance of going anti.
What he said...

Neo Blackheart
04-11-2006, 02:57 PM
sorry but at the time I didn;t know then I found something

cloud20747
04-11-2006, 04:50 PM
well it always happend to me when I was attacked while transforming... oh well its still cool

Mercen-X
04-12-2006, 08:37 PM
well it always happend to me when I was attacked while transforming... oh well its still cool
That's what happened to me too. Although it was twice. Maybe getting hit still plays a role in going Anti.

Tavrobel
04-13-2006, 12:18 AM

In addition, having a higher amount of points will change your chances as such...
0-4 = 0% chance of going Anti
5-9 = 10% " "
10+ = 25% " "

Essentially, this means after you get Final Form, it is near impossible to go Anti, although getting hit may or may not change your chances. I've never been transformed into Anti while hit, if anything, I went to my chosen form faster.

Ouch!
04-13-2006, 02:01 AM
I got anti-form for the first time today. I totally owned Oogie Boogie with it. =P

Zeromus_X
04-13-2006, 02:24 AM
Heh, I got it while fighting Xaldin. It's actually quite good at combo-ing things. :cat: (Was he really that difficult? Meh. :confused: )

But yeah, never saw a downside to turning into it, although it's kinda annoying not to be able to use abilities and such. :cat: Now turning into a dice...:eep:

Tavrobel
04-16-2006, 12:36 AM
Man,I thought I read too much here.
At least,someone said that Kairi wasn't a princess by the sense of the word.She is a just "Princess" (read: "Princess") because she has connections with the keyholes and all that stuff. (Oh yeah,ans she doesn't has darkness is the heart)

Ansem wasn't a ruler,was he?Not even a King!

He was hust a researcher about the hearts,connections with the worlds,darkness,and all that stuff.........................................

End.

He was. Not a king, but he was the legitimate leader in charge of Hollow Bastion. He wanted to research the Darkness because he was intrigued by it, but of course, the original experiment/research was the dissection of the Heart, and its powers, which led to the research of the Darkness.

She is a Princess of Heart. Not a technical princess (although 5 out of the 7 are, and Alice could be considered one once she inherits a Kingdom in the sequel of In wonderland). All of these princesses have no darkness, supposedly, and are required to open the way to Kingdom Hearts.

Rye
04-16-2006, 12:38 AM
I hate Anti-Form Sora. I got it in my battle with Saix and it nearly ruined the battle I ended up winning for me and it ruined many a battle for me that I ended up losing.

Neo Blackheart
04-16-2006, 12:50 AM
There are several decideing factors

0-4 0%
5-9 10%
10+ 25%

also if you get in a battle where it says defeat something or save something it doubles
battle againts Organization XII is 4x
battle against armored Xemnas is 10x
and battles with dead friends 0% chance

I read this in the book I have beside me now :D