PDA

View Full Version : Magna Carta

Big D
04-10-2006, 02:39 AM
Anyone got an opinion on the new PS2 RPG?
It looks nice and sounds interesting, but it'd be neat to hear the view of people who've played it.

Markus. D
04-10-2006, 02:43 AM
I didnt like there views.

but I am still to play it.

maybe I will purchase it, if I ever get a paycheck from work.

kikimm
04-10-2006, 03:09 AM
It's nothing special. Well, it's really pretty, but it's lacking in everything that really matters in a game, in my opinion. It's full of horrible cliches, the voice acting is horrid; the battle system is all right, but not the most exciting thing in the world. Doesn't try to break out of any molds, and that's what really bothers me.

But it's definitely not terrible.

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-10-2006, 03:46 AM
Having only seen the print advertisements, I was going to make some sarcastic crack about it drawing a lot of press based on copious breasts alone. But then it turned out that was actually the case (http://forums.eyesonff.com/showthread.php?t=80578).

Big D
04-11-2006, 08:36 AM
Oops, didn't realise there was already a thread on this game. Looked for one, though.

Hmm. I've read a few reviews for this game, with a similar mix of opinions - some great, mostly average or worse.

Grr. I'm trying to find original RPGs, games that are genuinely creative but also relatively easy to find. A lot of the 'classics' aren't available anymore, so good stuff is getting harder to find.