PDA

View Full Version : can you guys tell me and show me it's true?

Rikku X-2
04-10-2006, 05:48 AM
*this is a hater free zone and to show its true and why*
i see it Riku and Sora are Gay,
yeah i saw it even through part 1-part2
and i need something that shows it's true that Riku and Sora are Gay!

I mean looks like Sora like's Riku more than Kairi?

Eiko Guy
04-10-2006, 05:58 AM
yeah he saw kairi and but he saw rikku and went to his knees crying

Zeromus_X
04-10-2006, 06:15 AM
No, they're just best friends. I guess the Japanese don't think the way we do, and automatically assume that two male characters who are close to eachother are somehow homosexual. Sora did just reunite with Kairi and Riku just then, of course he'd be a bit emotional. And he had to see that his best friend is using the powers of darkness, although he still changes back later.

NeoCracker
04-10-2006, 04:38 PM
He knew Kairi was alright, so wasn't as worried about Riku, who had emerged himself in Darkness and was locked on in the relm of darkness. So yes, he would probably be more emotional about getting Riku back since he wasn't sure about anything with Riku

Neo Blackheart
04-10-2006, 06:42 PM
I don't like riku. He is to strong

ehsteve
04-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Sora and Riku are very good friends, but they aren't in love with each other. In CoM, for example, Namine refers to Kairi as "The person who is most important to you." Since Namine can see into Sora's heart, we know that she was telling the truth.

Necronopticous
04-12-2006, 06:30 PM
I think it's pretty obvious that Sora and Riku are just good friends, however, I'm quite sure that Roxas and Axel were more than that.

SeeDRankLou
04-12-2006, 07:52 PM
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f155/maddylouis/EoFF/soraandriku.jpg

This is the closest you are going to get at showing it's true, and even this is just pulling at strings, and this is just a symbol of Sora's want to be with his friends again. If you tried to use this to prove anything I'm sure most anyone would laugh in your face.

Sora and Riku are best friends. If your friend had been trapped in a relm of darkness and you just spent several 20+ hour games trying to find him and you finally found him, only to see that he had been altered because of what he's been through then you'd probably have the same reaction the Sora did when he finally found Riku.

Mercen-X
04-12-2006, 08:03 PM
No, they're just best friends. I guess the Japanese don't think the way we do, and automatically assume that two male characters who are close to eachother are somehow homosexual.
I don't think that at all. I just think the Japanese acknowledge Sora and Riku's friendship as respectable brothers. The Japanese don't have the same hang-ups about expressions of affection that most American's do.
It is mostly American boys who are taught by their over-masculine fathers or otherwise over-religious parent that any expression of affection between males is to be considered homosexual. However, that's just not how it is.
From the time they are born until they're at most 13, boys will actually kiss their fathers on the lips much the same as they would their mothers. Why does this innocent gesture of love become a sign of homosexuality once a boy reaches 14? Because of prejudice and the media.

Sora and Riku are close friends. They have a bond that all American children should admire and emulate. Siblings of Heart.

Acid Raine
04-13-2006, 03:27 AM
Yeah. It pains me to think that nowadays, people are SO homophobic, that any sort of male relationship is wrong. I envy Sora and Riku's relationship. I mean, who else here has such a good friend that they would search numerous WORLDS and face numerous dangers just to find you?

And even if they WERE gay, is that so wrong?

Zeromus_X
04-13-2006, 03:38 AM
I don't think that at all. I just think the Japanese acknowledge Sora and Riku's friendship as respectable brothers. The Japanese don't have the same hang-ups about expressions of affection that most American's do.
It is mostly American boys who are taught by their over-masculine fathers or otherwise over-religious parent that any expression of affection between males is to be considered homosexual. However, that's just not how it is.
From the time they are born until they're at most 13, boys will actually kiss their fathers on the lips much the same as they would their mothers. Why does this innocent gesture of love become a sign of homosexuality once a boy reaches 14? Because of prejudice and the media.

Sora and Riku are close friends. They have a bond that all American children should admire and emulate. Siblings of Heart.

I typed that wrong...sorry. :p Yeah, I meant that the Japanese don't have the same mentality most Americans do, assuming any type of affection between two males makes them automatically homosexual. So basically what you just said. :cat:

Mercen-X
04-13-2006, 11:59 PM
And even if they WERE gay, is that so wrong?

Yeah.. . . it is.

Acid Raine
04-14-2006, 12:07 AM
Okay...I guess it would be in a Disney game, but under any other circumstances......

Rikku_Yuffie_girl
04-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Their not gay

sephiroth3991
04-27-2006, 03:34 AM
okay in the picture where ther holding hands did you notice he's holding kairis to I mean if you watch that video you see he's holding both ther hands both Riku and Kairis..and if you remember sora reunites with kairi for quite sometime in the first one and knows in the end thats shes on destiny islands but never knows where riku is.

Hambone
04-27-2006, 03:39 AM
:bow: such wise words ^^^

mooglebunni608
04-27-2006, 04:36 AM
Sora and Riku are very good friends, but they aren't in love with each other. In CoM, for example, Namine refers to Kairi as "The person who is most important to you." Since Namine can see into Sora's heart, we know that she was telling the truth.
this one says it.
:D Namine never lies!
*pokes sig*

X-Dragon
04-27-2006, 05:02 AM
I don't like riku. He is to strong

uhhh not what this thread is about and guy above me you say they are not gay yet your sig is kinda pointing the other direction.

But anywayz no theyre not gay and if you had to search at least a dozen worlds and maybe more i figure i would be a little emotional whenever i found out where my friend was after all of that as well.

mooglebunni608
04-27-2006, 06:13 AM
The sig is a joke, x-dragon.

Although I think Riku may like Sora more than sora knows.
He didn't give up his good looks for Kairi, did he?

defcon_blackice
04-27-2006, 04:15 PM
Sora and Riku are not gay, if you lisin to what sora sais through out the game, he talks more about Kairi and how he is more woried about her then riku. plus at the end if you lisin to Roxis he said that they and there nobodys will allways be around to see the others:twak: