PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

Angel Heart
04-10-2006, 09:16 AM
I need help on something (again) these are only minor but there annoying me :mad2: . I'm trying to sneak past the guards at shinra HQ but i keep getting caught :mad: and i'm not strong enough to fight too many battles as i've only got one materia and crappy weapon's. I've read you have to fight them 10-15 times before your free to go across, but i can't fight them that many time's. Is there an other way to the next floor?. I also want the secret item you get from the mayor on the next floor for getting the password right first try, is there anyway of finding out what it is? because i guessed wrong last time i played it. :tongue:

a nirvana fan
04-10-2006, 09:26 AM
First of all, if you have only one materia and crappy weapons at this point, I reccomend visiting a materia and weapons shop(but that'll be hard at that location) Urm there is no other way around no, so if I was you, I would train up hard there and if you dont think you can defeat the enemies in that area, you've got no chance in the future(sorry to put it so blunt). Second of all I think(not 100% sure) I think the password is BOMB. Hope ive helped.

Crop
04-10-2006, 09:34 AM
Yeah, you will have to train up and fight them or keep trying to sneak past them. And the password to get the mayors prize for me changed every time. But for me most of the time it was mako.

The Void
04-10-2006, 09:40 AM
I need help on something (again) these are only minor but there annoying me :mad2: . I'm trying to sneak past the guards at shinra HQ but i keep getting caught :mad: and i'm not strong enough to fight too many battles as i've only got one materia and crappy weapon's. I've read you have to fight them 10-15 times before your free to go across, but i can't fight them that many time's. Is there an other way to the next floor?. I also want the secret item you get from the mayor on the next floor for getting the password right first try, is there anyway of finding out what it is? because i guessed wrong last time i played it. :tongue:

Whoever said it'll take 10-15 battles for the guards to dissapear, don't listen too them it's more like 5 or 6. So just fight em if you can't sneak past them. For the mayor's code you can pay the guy outside his office or read the book's in the libary, but don't do either, you need all the gil you've got at that point in the game and reading the books is too complicated. Just go in the elevator and go down to the first floor and use the save spot outside Shinra HQ, then go back up and keep guessing the Password until you get it right, load your saved game and pick the correct password first (it should stay the same). On the next floor you get to open 3 door's and get coupons, you probly know how to get all 3 but if you don't PM me and i'll tell you.

Twilight Edge
04-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Yeah, you will have to train up and fight them or keep trying to sneak past them. And the password to get the mayors prize for me changed every time. But for me most of the time it was mako.

I go with sneaking.They waaayyy stronger than normal soldiers.And yeah,the password changes everytime,and I take wild guesses.

Levian
04-10-2006, 01:31 PM
The password changes, so there's no definite truth to what the password is. Here's how to solve it:

There are four libraries.
In each library there's a book that's out of place. It belongs to one of the other libraries
Find the four books. There's a number before the title.
If the title is this "7 Flowers in Midgar", then the letter you're looking for is S because S is the 7th letter in the title.
Gather the letters and unscramble the word.

Or, you could do the Save/Load trick.

Oh, and if you're having trouble with these guards, then you probably will have difficulties with the upcoming bosses, so maybe you should stop and level up a bit.

Angel Heart
04-10-2006, 01:56 PM
:) :) Thanx for the help ever1:) I'm alright now, i got past the guards and used the load trick (thanx void) to get the element materia:D . And i'm alright about the rest of the game, i'm pretty good at ff games i just didn't want to waste all my items healing myself after the battles with the guards.