PDA

View Full Version : Expulsion

Itsunari 2000
04-10-2006, 07:46 PM
So, any delinquents/hell-raisers in here who've enjoyed the lifechanging experience of being expelled from their school or college ? Tell us all about it.

themagicroundabout
04-10-2006, 07:50 PM
I've been suspended once, but never expelled. I've only been threatened with expulsion.
But I am a good boy now, thankyouverymuch. :aimsun:

kikimm
04-10-2006, 07:54 PM
Nah. I'm a pretty big wuss, so I've never done anything bad at school. Plus, all my friends are goody goodies too, so yeah. I don't really want to be suspended/expelled anyways. :D

Cruise Control
04-10-2006, 08:02 PM
Heck yes. Just recently in fact. I accidently stabbed Dreaper30, adn my new school gets out at 1:30 and theres never any homework.

bipper
04-10-2006, 08:05 PM
I was nearly there, but was able to defend myself accordingly. We made a suggestive video depicting violence in a horribly real way. This was for a class project, and luckily I was able to explain the place that satire and tragity had in our film.

Then they shipped me off to a minnesota school. Bastards lol.

Bipper

Parker
04-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Never ever! I am a good boy. :D

I am also filming a video for a class project that might get me in trouble with my school, so that may change.

Jess
04-10-2006, 08:31 PM
My school threatened to expell me because I have my nose pierced. I'm a hellion, you can tell. :\

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-10-2006, 08:33 PM
Nope never :D

Dreddz
04-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Ive been threatened with Suspension, but not Expulsion. Im generally not that bad, in my early years I was pretty bad, but after I had two Saturday detentions in a row, I knew they meant buisness so I cooled down.

anacacia
04-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Never been expelled, suspended, had a detention, etc.

I'm a goodie good....

Okay not really, but I never get cought with anything... good relations with teachers... Thats what you have to do... Be the best student for about a quorter of the year, or a semester, and do what ever the hell you please. I have talked to tons of people, teachers, parents, principals etc, and said tons of swear words to them, and they dont even care. :p

Its because I rock. :choc2:

Anaisa
04-10-2006, 08:48 PM
I didn't get expelled, but I left early. Once they attempted to suspend me, which I didn't mind, because I got three days off school. So what I did was take the three days off, an then have the suspension overturned. So it was as if I'd never been suspended before. An I made them come to an agreement about lessons an homework. I said I would only come back to the school on the agreement that I could miss out certain lessons, an I would no longer do homework. They agreed. :twak:

Lost Number
04-10-2006, 09:12 PM
Whenever i need a few days off, I beat up a first year and get suspended. They used to try expelling me at my old school...but they though better of it. Detention is pretty much all the time. I have been banned from goin outside quite often.

Zeldy
04-10-2006, 09:15 PM
I havn't been in any trouble for 2 years. I get on teachers nerves though, Im a talker and a giggler.

Shauna
04-10-2006, 09:23 PM
Oh no, I'm a good pupil! The worst trouble I've been in is when I was 10 and I walked in a puddle, a really BIG puddle. :cool:

Avathar
04-10-2006, 10:20 PM
I only got suspended for two weeks once, and a lot of times of detention. -_o

Cz
04-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Nope. The only mark on my behavioural record was that time I committed fraud in Year 9, and that was more of a police matter, really. :p

Ballistix Man
04-10-2006, 10:33 PM
Ive been threatened with expulsion but never given that as a punishment.

Rye
04-10-2006, 10:34 PM
Naw. xD Except for my stick in the butt Chorus teacher, all my teachers love me because I really participate in class and I have a thirst for learning. And I'm a wuss, also.

Reine
04-10-2006, 10:36 PM
yep, i had a temper tantrum and kicked my teacher when I was in primary, in NZ school terms it was....standard 1 I think..

Ouch!
04-10-2006, 10:54 PM
Never. I got a detention once. I didn't do three homework assignments in a semester. It was back in middle school. The detention lasted for ten minutes.

As you can tell, I'm anything but a badass.

Faris
04-10-2006, 11:16 PM
I've had one detention. Oh, I'm such a hell raiser!

Levian
04-10-2006, 11:49 PM
I got a note home because I was teasing this one kid. And a few others for throwing snowballs, but that's all in the past. :shifty:

Clouded Sky
04-11-2006, 12:49 AM
Then they shipped me off to a minnesota school.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a Minnesota school. I've turned out all right.

Ok, so I guess I'm a good kid. Never expelled, never suspended, never had detention, never even really been sternly talked to. Am I missing out?

Anaisa
04-11-2006, 07:12 PM
Ok, so I guess I'm a good kid. Never expelled, never suspended, never had detention, never even really been sternly talked to. Am I missing out?
I would guess so. Since the usual reason you get a suspension detention etc, is by having fun, an rebeling against the so called authority. I wouldn't want to have left school without having some havoc wreaking tales to tell.

Lost Number
04-11-2006, 07:18 PM
I would guess so. Since the usual reason you get a suspension detention etc, is by having fun, an rebeling against the so called authority. I wouldn't want to have left school without having some havoc wreaking tales to tell.
Just be VERY careful about how you do this.

Lychon
04-11-2006, 07:32 PM
I was suspended 3 times in high school, and expelled once from a middle school.

In high school, the first time I got suspended was when myself and 3 others hacked the school computer system (not really hacked, we saw the password) and then proceeded to shut down every single computer in our school (Mac system + Admin privileges + juvenile delinquents = schoolwide system shutdown). It was really funny when we got caught and they called us into the office, and asked us "Who got the password?" and everyone just pointed at each other.

The second and third time I got suspended in high school was because I beat the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif out this one mother, and then I got the /xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif/xxx.gif beat out of me. I was actually supposed to get expelled (3 strikes in my school and you're out) but they gave me one more chance because my grades were the second highest in my class.

Same for middle school: got expelled for getting into a fight (my middle school didn't have any 3 strikes policy and kicked me out).

But now I'm a good little boy. :rolleyes2

-LYCHON

Roto13
04-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Naw, I'm better than that.