PDA

View Full Version : Omega

Moon Rabbits
04-10-2006, 09:31 PM
I was just wondering how many people here have beaten Omega, and how hard they thought it was. I personally have never beaten Omega but have only tried twice (probably without the right strategy, because I seem to die quickly).

Luara
04-10-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm in the part ... that part...to beat the turtle..or something like that...that wants to destroi the cristal... or was... I don't know who Omega is... yet!
(dud, the turtle is hard!)

Shin Gouken
04-10-2006, 10:59 PM
i can't vote because none of the options really applys to me. I lost to him about ten times before i learned how to beat him. with my strategy its impossible to lose so that would come under very very very easy. Plus you can easily kill him in one hit so that makes him very very very very very easy.

Off topic but, Perola i dont understand what turtle you cant defeat that wants to destroy a crystal o_0

Storm
04-15-2006, 12:52 AM
I honestly think you need to be around level 99 to defeat him. Before I can even attack him, he's already done memory erase, two mustard bombs, and a flame thrower. No clue how to kill him.

Toughest FF boss I have faced so far.

Shin Gouken
04-15-2006, 11:02 AM
I honestly think you need to be around level 99 to defeat him. Before I can even attack him, he's already done memory erase, two mustard bombs, and a flame thrower. No clue how to kill him.

Toughest FF boss I have faced so far.

his encircle/memory erase and his mustard bomb are counter attacks. ie if you dont attack him he wont use them.

People mistake his counter attacks for insane speed. he is only mildy faster than you (nothing haste wont fix) with haste, he only gets one attack per turn. He will counter attack UPTO four times, so before you attack him, just be ready for the counter attacks that follow

EDIT: Oh and i defeated him on level 40

BustaMo
04-16-2006, 04:49 AM
Oh man. I attempted to face Omega once, he tossed my ass around like a schoolgirl in a skirt...

No chance at all with my characters.

Markus. D
04-19-2006, 04:41 AM
I dont think I actually was able to get past him ._.

Dreddz
04-23-2006, 12:59 PM
Omega was damn hard, he uses Mustard Bomb like a normal attack :mad:
And Surge Beam :mad2:

So, I beat him after many attempts, and he was hard.

Ultima Shadow
04-23-2006, 01:33 PM
On my normal play-through, it wasn't too difficult to beat Omega. However... on my challange play-through, it was hell. :cool:

rubah
04-23-2006, 04:36 PM
I don't think I even gave it a serious attempt.

Crossblades
04-23-2006, 05:01 PM
Never fought him actually, but I will when I replay the game

xchaos knightX
04-26-2006, 02:56 AM
I'm in the part ... that part...to beat the turtle..or something like that...that wants to destroi the cristal... or was... I don't know who Omega is... yet!
(dud, the turtle is hard!)
Do you mean that turtle in the cave where you keep finding money on ther ground right before him?

ScottNUMBERS
05-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Very high offence, very low defense.

He could easily wipe the floor with my 47+ party, but using an all out assault he went down very easily due to his ridiculously low HP (50000 or 55000 I think).

eestlinc
05-02-2006, 04:17 AM
I've never actually tried to beat him.

The legendary Shadow
05-02-2006, 02:41 PM
I've beaten him on level 53,it was not that hard.I could have defeated him with weaker characters.

Shin Gouken
05-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Entering the battle with the right setup makes this a much easier battle. He's hard pretty much until you find the setup that beats him and then you'll wonder why he was so hard