PDA

View Full Version : Bad Religion

a nirvana fan
04-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Any fans of Bad Religion here? If so, lets discuss them.

There best song is either Kyuto Now or American Jesus or Sinister Rouge, I dont know there all great and fun to listen to.

Please discuss.

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g134/a_nirvana_fan/badreligion_full.jpg

Avathar
04-11-2006, 03:07 PM
:p I only know one song of Bad Religion (Sorrow), so i'm not the guy to discuss about them.:) (great song, though^^)

TheAbominatrix
04-11-2006, 03:10 PM
Some of their songs are really good, and I listened to them a lot a few years ago, but they just got old real fast for me.

DeathKnight
04-12-2006, 12:52 AM
Motorhead has a song called Bad Religion (I bet these guys copied from them) But whatever, never really heard of them:tonberry:

Spiffing Cheese
04-14-2006, 10:56 PM
I haven't heard a lot of them, but I LOVE American Jesus.

TheAbominatrix
04-15-2006, 12:24 AM
Motorhead has a song called Bad Religion (I bet these guys copied from them) But whatever, never really heard of them:tonberry:

Motorhead's song "Bad Religion" came out in 1992. The band Bad Religion was formed in 1980.

DeathKnight
04-15-2006, 01:11 AM
Motorhead's song "Bad Religion" came out in 1992. The band Bad Religion was formed in 1980.

Well, Motorhead's Bad Religion song is still WAY better than the whole band:tonberry:

TheAbominatrix
04-15-2006, 01:22 AM
You said yourself you've 'never really heard of them', and yet you're passing judgement on them? Sounds pretty immature to me.

DMKA
04-15-2006, 01:28 AM
They we alright, from what I heard of them. Just not good enough to my ears for me to look any futher into them.

Oh and Motorhead sucks. Hard. :)

DeathKnight
04-15-2006, 01:29 AM
You said yourself you've 'never really heard of them', and yet you're passing judgement on them? Sounds pretty immature to me.

Immature? C'mon stop trying to sound like you're so wise and holy:irked: that sickens me to death

Anyway, it'd take a REALLY good band to knock Motorhead's Bad Religion off the chart or rank or whatever you wanna call it. Anyway, it's my opinion I can base it on whatever I want.

Venom
04-15-2006, 01:32 AM
They we alright, from what I heard of them. Just not good enough to my ears for me to look any futher into them.

Oh and Motorhead sucks. Hard. :)

You got that second statement right.

As for Bad Religioun I think they're pretty good, although I havent listened to them lately.

TheAbominatrix
04-15-2006, 01:32 AM
Never said I was wise or holy. I just dont judge anything without experiencing it first. And I think people who do so are horrendously immature. And as you said, it's my opinion and I can base it off whatever I want, right?

Off what chart, by the way? Even if it was a number one at one point (and never was), it'd be long off the charts by now regardless.

DMKA
04-15-2006, 01:33 AM
LanczosResize(1024,716)
Immature? C'mon stop trying to sound like you're so wise and holy that sickens me to death

Anyway, it'd take a REALLY good band to knock Motorhead's Bad Religion off the chart or rank or whatever you wanna call it. Anyway, it's my opinion I can base it on whatever I want.
Do you even read the posts, or do you just fail to comprehend direct points?

DeathKnight
04-15-2006, 01:44 AM
Never said I was wise or holy. I just dont judge anything without experiencing it first. And I think people who do so are horrendously immature. And as you said, it's my opinion and I can base it off whatever I want, right?

Off what chart, by the way? Even if it was a number one at one point (and never was), it'd be long off the charts by now regardless.

They way you reply to things is asburdly irritating. And think whatever you want, I really don't care on what basis you LABEL people "immature or not" doesn't matter to me:irked:

Anyway, leave my opinion be:)

and I said "chart/rank/ or whatever you wanna call it" Don't mean to sound rude, but glasses are good.
Do you even read the posts, or do you just fail to comprehend direct points?

And who the hell are you? her lawyer? the problem's not with you:irked:

<b>Edit by Kishi: Ja! Der doppelposten!</b>

Avathar
04-15-2006, 11:41 AM

Oh and Motorhead sucks. Hard. :)You got that second statement right.

What's wrong with Motorhead?:cry: :sweat:

LunaticPandora37
04-15-2006, 11:27 PM
i love bad religions stuff from stranger than fiction to now...their older stuff is not really worth mentioning...all their older stuff sounded very much the same...

top 3 bad religion songs

1.)punk rock song

2.)better off dead

3.)sorrow

yay...motorhead sucks...real hard

Avathar
04-16-2006, 12:20 AM
:/ ......your opinion.:D

Wasn't "Bohemian like you" a Bad Religion song?:)

TheAbominatrix
04-16-2006, 03:51 AM
They way you reply to things is asburdly irritating. And think whatever you want, I really don't care on what basis you LABEL people "immature or not" doesn't matter to me:irked:

Anyway, leave my opinion be:)

and I said "chart/rank/ or whatever you wanna call it" Don't mean to sound rude, but glasses are good.

Well I'm sorry you dont like the way I reply to things. But I'll reply to everything I feel like replying to, and you can always warn me.

You're free to your opinion, never said you werent. I just dont see the point in having an opinion on something you've never experienced. You'll miss a lot of great things that way, but oh well.

But what "chart/rank/or whatever you wanna call it" do you mean is my point. Top 40 chart? Personal rank? I dont get it at all.

theundeadhero
04-16-2006, 03:59 AM
I've seen Bad Religion live at Warped Tour a few years ago and they put on a pretty good show. They also have a song on Guitar Hero. I've haven't liked most Motorhead songs I've heard.