PDA

View Full Version : Project Zero

Luara
04-10-2006, 11:27 PM
yes, a game...

What do we do when...

okay, my camara don't shot the gost, and I dont know what to do anymore because I run out of... yes... and I need role, because I cant shot the gosts and do exorcism at them, because I dont have role... What do I do?!... I dont want to start the game all over...

Levian
04-10-2006, 11:44 PM
Play Resident Evil instead. It's practically the same, except with a shotgun instead of a camera.

Luara
04-10-2006, 11:51 PM
Im going to buy that one too, but I dont have money lol... but what do I do????

Levian
04-11-2006, 12:15 AM
Get a job?

FallenAngel411
04-11-2006, 05:23 AM
You're playing the first one, right? You are supposed to budget your film wisely. Subsequent titles always let you have some film on hand (the weakest, but still). In the first game, you really have to watch it. I suggest a VERY detailed search of the mansion. Leave no chest unopened and no random suit of armor unexamined. Go room by room, find any hidden items that you may have missed on your first visit. Run like hell when a dead person decides to bug you. Hopefully you'll turn up enough film rolls to get you through the night (whichever night you're on), and by the next night the mansion will be all chock full of film and herbal meds again. Be smarter about how you use your items.

If you can't find anything else, I don't know what to tell you. The game will screw you over if you don't play smart. Start over or shark it if you're extremely desperate. Good luck.

Luara
04-11-2006, 05:28 PM
Get a job?
I can't get a job, its fobidden, Im only 15 ! lol

thank you , I'll try to sneack the gosts, but is pretty damn hard to do that, and it seems there are more now, then before...stupid game... : (

Madame Adequate
04-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Play Resident Evil instead. It's practically the same, except with a shotgun instead of a camera.

Don't be silly, Fatal Frame > Resident Evil. Well, not so much RE4, but my point stands.

You have to be very careful in conserving your film. Only shoot when you know you have a sure shot, and preferably when you get a Core Shot or Zero Shot.

Remember also that (At least in Fatal Frame, might have been different in Project Zero which is the European and Japanese title) you can recharge your basic film to 30 shots at a save point.

Of course, if you complete Nightmare mode you get infinite film =D

Luara
04-11-2006, 07:34 PM

Don't be silly, Fatal Frame > Resident Evil. Well, not so much RE4, but my point stands.

You have to be very careful in conserving your film. Only shoot when you know you have a sure shot, and preferably when you get a Core Shot or Zero Shot.

Remember also that (At least in Fatal Frame, might have been different in Project Zero which is the European and Japanese title) you can recharge your basic film to 30 shots at a save point.

Of course, if you complete Nightmare mode you get infinite film =D
how do i recharge to 30?