PDA

View Full Version : Maple Story Official Discussion Thread

MoonZapdos
04-11-2006, 12:25 PM
Welcome everyone to my topic.
We will talk about the famous free MMORPG by Wizet, Maple Story.
Talk about it, the news, comment the game and tell us your IGN so we can all play together.
Cheers, everybody! :tongue:

IGN: MoonZapdos (Khaini)

Markus. D
04-11-2006, 12:29 PM
still one of the most awesome games ever.

I play on Broa.

Takasent - Ice/Lit
KazeCaster2 - Ice/Lit
KazeCaster0 - Assassin

its evolved so much since beta.

Amundusias
04-15-2006, 12:26 AM
I play and its really addicting ^-^. I have a couple characters, in all servers, my main being my archer.

Oh, and can anyone but me on their buddylist on broa, I have a lvl 20 mage, named Roxxorz.

Markus. D
04-15-2006, 05:45 AM
ooooh.

I am still level 34. I tend to only log on there to get in contact with people who never seem to log on anymore.

ScarVillian
04-15-2006, 09:08 AM
I'm level 63 ice/lit. I want 3rd job but the only reason i'm on any more is to talk to friends too.

Tidus Andronicus
05-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Love this game, although I rarely have time to play it... and I can barely get past lvl 40... lol

But I bring good news!

http://english.etnews.co.kr/news/detail.html?id=200605120008

Maple Story may soon be on the Nintendo DS!

Nexon ties up with Nintendo

Friday, May 12, 2006 By Lee Jin-ho

Online game 'Maple Story' of Nexon which hits 14 billion won monthly sale across the world will be made for a mobile game device 'Nintendo DS'. In a talk with the Electric Times in LA Convention Center, US, on Wednesday as a local time, David Lee CEO of Nexon Japan implied that the project of developing 'Maple Story' for Nintendo DS is processing, saying "We interested in characteristics and strategy of contents of Nintendo and decided to develop games for it, and we agreed on a large part of the plan with Nintendo."
If its stays MMO (dont know how they would deal with updates) it could very well be the first big MMO game on a handheld console!
I would guess it might be a DS MS world, so possibly smaller, and no updates ever once its released... players in the DS version probably wont be interacting with the online game... although I could be wrong... no details like that have been announced yet...

Still I am very curious to see more about this!

~SapphireStar~
05-17-2006, 01:14 PM
I stopped playing it sometime ago. It was far too crowded and made my character move too slow. I was level 10 as far as I can remember.

Twilight Edge
05-17-2006, 02:40 PM
Hmmm...so the foreign version has some differences from the Asian version,huh?I have a lv28 swordman soon to be spearman.

DK
05-17-2006, 04:43 PM
I have a level 26 wizard, but I haven't played for a good while.