PDA

View Full Version : Synthesis Aid (KH2)

Cruise Control
04-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Where could I find a high concentration of Dancer Nobodies?

cloud20747
04-11-2006, 04:58 PM
there isn't really a place where there is alot of them but some are in Yen Sid tower and the World that never was after the room called Proof of Ex.....I can't spell it damn

Cruise Control
04-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Naughts passage? After the proof of existence. Theres 4. But that seems to be the most. Once I get a twilight stone(?) from them, I have all twilight materials and get another serenity crystal. YAY! Ultima.

Tavrobel
04-11-2006, 08:14 PM
If you are already at the World that Never Existed, you are out of luck. Dancers can only be found right after Proof of Existence. 4 for every world refresh, and they come paired with 4 Samurai and 4 Berserkers. Drop rate is a mere 8%, and they are the only ones that drop Twilight Stones. Lucky Lucky improves the rate to 16%, which means, if you are lucky, you will have to kill 6 Dancers, which means 2 or more world refreshes, including the fact you have to kill the Berserkers and the Samurai at the same time.

Havoc's Divide and Addled Impasse do not contain Dancers. I've seen a few in Passage of Creation and Ruin, but they were few, far in between, and were mostly assisted by Sorcerers.

I never used to have a problem with Berserkers and Sorcerers until when I hit level 70...

Cruise Control
04-11-2006, 08:30 PM
I've got Ultima already. But I'm to unmotivated to get Save the King/Queen

Tavrobel
04-11-2006, 08:37 PM
Save the King/Queen plus are better, not only that, they are the best weapons for Donald and Goofy, well, better than Hyper Healing and Item Boost on the equipment...

cloud20747
04-12-2006, 05:11 AM
thats funny cause I got Save the queen/king before Ultima by mistake

mooglebunni608
04-12-2006, 06:08 AM
how can you get save the king/queen and ultima? theres only like 7 orichalcums!

Zeromus_X
04-12-2006, 06:13 AM
Ultima Weapon requires Orichalcum+, not regular Orichalcum. Though in the Japanese version, there were Orichals and Orichalcums. (Orichal changed to Orichalcum, and Orichalcum changed to Orichalcum+.

Cruise Control
04-12-2006, 12:45 PM
Actaully, it requires both. You use a crystal (energy I think) to cut the required materials in half.

Skyblade
04-12-2006, 03:42 PM
Don't forget, you can equip seven Lucky Lucky abilities total. The Luck Ring, Genji Shield, Meteor Staff (I think that's Donald's Lucky Lucky weapon), the amazing Pooh Bear key (Sweet Memories), and the three that each character learns. This makes those annoying stones drop far more often. You can actually get multiple stones from one enemy.

Tavrobel
04-12-2006, 10:45 PM
Save the King/Queen and Save the King/Queen+ are supposed to be gotten before Ultima Weapon, because their ingredients are easier to farm.

Ultima Weapon is the only item that does not have a higher synthesis item level, and the only one that requires Orhialcum+, and while it asks for 13 (one for each member of Organization XIII), an Energy Crystal is required, because only 7 are found in the game (refers to survivng members, excluding Roxas for plot reasons). Normal Orhialcums are farmed at a rate of 8-14% from vendor Heartless when Reaction commands are used. Otherwise, drops are less than 1% for Orhialcums.

ffxfreak93
04-12-2006, 11:43 PM
all i need are twilight stones and they never appear T_T

Tavrobel
04-12-2006, 11:53 PM
all i need are twilight stones and they never appear T_T

If you are already at the World that Never Existed... [Dancers] can only be found right after Proof of Existence... drop rate is a mere 8%, and they are the only ones that drop Twilight Stones. Lucky Lucky improves the rate to 16%

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-14-2006, 11:56 PM
oo god this is gonna be complicated ._.