PDA

View Full Version : Blue Magic?

Forever Fantasy
04-11-2006, 05:21 PM
As far as I know, Kinahri's overdrive is known as "Blue Magic." Well, I was wondering, I have had him learn eleven of the twelve blue magics, and I can't figure out what fiend has that ability, and where to find it. Here's what he's got so far:

Jump Fire Breath
Seedcannon Self-Destruct
Thrust-Kick ______________
Aqua Breath Doom
White Wind Bad Breath
Mighty Guard Nova

Anyone know what that fourth overdrive is?

Thanks for the read,
Miranda

Flying Mullet
04-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Have you checked www.gamefaqs.com?

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-11-2006, 06:55 PM
you are missing stone breath. you can learn it from basilisks on djose road or anaconduars in the calm lands

Shin Gouken
04-11-2006, 07:00 PM
you are missing stone breath. you can learn it from basilisks on djose road or anaconduars in the calm lands

stone *gaze

SeeDRankLou
04-11-2006, 07:59 PM

stone *gaze
When an Anacondaur or Basilisk uses it it's called Stone Gaze, but when Kimarhi uses it it's called Stone Breath.

And his blue magic in the game is called Ronso Rage.

Ezme
04-11-2006, 08:47 PM
You can learn thrust kick and some others from Biran and Yenke on mount gagazet. This is the only place you can get some lancet abilites.

Forever Fantasy
04-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Alright, thanks everyone! I'll go have him learn it now! Lol, oh and how do you get his Celestial Weapon?

Miranda

Rhi
04-12-2006, 07:27 PM
the thunder plains stones thingy (base weapon)
sigil - macalania butterflies, complete both after getting the airship
crest - i forget xD it's really easy though

starseeker
04-12-2006, 08:12 PM
I think you find the crest in a chest on Gagazet after you beat Seymour Flux

Night_Blade
04-22-2006, 02:42 PM
stone breath. get is from basalisk, anaconduor and the monster arena one. it is very unobvious to find. i got it though.

shyhorse
04-25-2006, 09:03 AM
you still have omega to learn from omega wepon in the omega ruins only way tou can learn this blue magic i got all of them.

d£v!l'$ ph0£n!x
04-25-2006, 11:15 AM
u can learn all the ronso rages from biran and yenke except for nova. n u can only get white wind and mighty guard after they have used it themselves

the crest is hidden between some pillars on the left just after the point wer u fought seymour flux on mt.gagazet.

to get the weapon, activate 3 cactuars stones in the tunder plains (with square) then go to the south end of tunder plains south and u'll find a ghost of a cactuar. follow it to a wrecked lightning conductor and press square again

Night_Blade
04-25-2006, 08:00 PM
all i need to get is nova.