PDA

View Full Version : Very stupid problem

purplepenguin
04-11-2006, 10:37 PM
I started playing FF7 for the 12th time.
Just at the end when leveling up my material to kill the emerald and ruby weapons when I realized I had forgotten Alaxender so i went back the the cliff with snowboard, walked round in circles for years and no alexender to be found.
When i gave up I tried to go up the cliff and I can't cos the guy in the hut runs out and tells me that I can't get up the cliff so....

If I can't get up by going up the cliff and I can't go back the way I came in because I was on a snowboard how do I get out?
Please don't tell me I'll be stuck on the cliff forever!
I want to kill the weapons!!

Stayin Dizzy
04-11-2006, 11:20 PM
alexander has nothing to do with killing the weapons. It concerns master materia. But to get alexander fight the ice queen or whatever. I think you have to touch the hot springs first. Check gamefaqs. I havent played in like a year

Rengori
04-12-2006, 05:00 AM
I believe the map shows how you get off.

Rhi
04-12-2006, 12:30 PM
you touch the hot springs, then have to access the wierd screen that is a white flat land. in order to get through, you have to change your direction with the wind or you'll run in circles. i think you need to access either the top or the right, but i think it's the right. dont't hold me to that though. i dont think it's left though

Duncan
04-12-2006, 03:32 PM
Touch the hot springs, head north into the area where the ground spins, head north to the little mountain cave thing in the middle, then east to area where the snow queen hangs out.

purplepenguin
04-12-2006, 09:28 PM
I know I don't need alexander for weapon killing but this is my perfect game I want everything!
Also it won't let me look at the map it only lets you see the cliff map when you're supposed to be at that stage in the story
I've heard that I've got to touch the hot springs I just couldn't find the hot springs
Thank you I'll have another go before I give up completely

Duncan
04-13-2006, 06:14 PM
Go south (back down the hill) from the house at the base of the glacier, continue south (down) through the spinning area that tries to disorient you. You will eventually get to an area that has a strip of land that passes through some hot water (you'll see the steam rising). Walk close to the edge and Could will say something about the hot water and you can choose to touch it or not. Touch it and head north back to the spinning area. From the spinning area head east and you'll come to the place with the snow queen.