PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson

Dreddz
04-11-2006, 11:35 PM
Ok, I decided to make a thread on Michael because....well he is the best.
Ok, can everybody just lay off the whole wacko jacko approach to him, the whole pedo thing is old and hes innocent, end of.
Anyways, what are your favourite songs by the King Of Pop, I think Thriller is great, I mean, the mini movie accompanying it is just so good, oh and the song is pretty good too :p
And Jam is pretty good too.
MJ just cant fail, he made some great tunes, a great game and a damn good movie.
I think Jacko should make a comeback, it'll do him good and it'll please the fans, who he still has alot of.

Epiphany
04-11-2006, 11:37 PM
Hooold me, like the river of Jordan, and then I will say to thee, you are my friiiend~

Will You Be There, Black & White, and Heal the World are my favs.
I used to fast forward Free Willy just to watch the video at the end. ;D

Dreddz
04-11-2006, 11:50 PM
Stranger in Moscow is also pretty damn good.

Miriel
04-11-2006, 11:54 PM
Thriller is a freakin' awesome song to dance to. And Man in the Mirror has certain nostalgic values to it, brings back memories from high school.

He's still a wacko though. And just in case you didn't notice, he did attempt a come back a few years ago with a new CD. It was a flop.

Chris
04-12-2006, 12:21 AM
He was the best, but let's face it, he hasn't really had a genuine hit in over ten years. Not since his "Dangerous" album from 1992. Sure, he's had minor hits, but nothing that rivals anything from his glory days back in the early-mid 80's.

boris no no
04-12-2006, 12:30 AM
He was my childhood idol
He was so cool :D

TheAbominatrix
04-12-2006, 01:04 AM
I love his older stuff and I adore the Jackson 5. Anything past the Bad era really didnt do it for me, it had nothing to do with his image, I just really couldnt get into any of it.

The Void
04-12-2006, 12:50 PM
If Wacko Jacko does come back, I hope he comes back like this. :D

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e333/auntie_fifiabc/michaeljackson.jpg

Avathar
04-12-2006, 02:04 PM
O_o I seriously hope he doesn't.....

:love:but i loved his early music, with the Jackson Five and all ^_^

Endless
04-12-2006, 03:14 PM
To quote the saying: "Michael Jackson was great when he was still a young black man". that's when he made great songs and the the clips (mini movies?) that came with them.

Angellights
04-12-2006, 03:49 PM
Michael Jackson is unique because you can use his name as the punchline of any joke and you'll still get plenty of laughs :p

DK
04-12-2006, 04:12 PM
The Jackson 5 had some awesome songs, and Beat It is totally awesome.

fantasyjunkie
04-12-2006, 10:27 PM
To quote the saying: "Michael Jackson was great when he was still a young black man". that's when he made great songs and the the clips (mini movies?) that came with them.
I have to agree with this one

MJN SEIFER
04-16-2006, 07:16 PM
I like him and have done since I was about 5

I respect him as I like most of his views on on things such as racism and agism, I;m alot like him.

Rye
04-16-2006, 07:25 PM

You beat me to it.

Zeromus_X
04-16-2006, 08:47 PM
I love his older stuff and I adore the Jackson 5. Anything past the Bad era really didnt do it for me, it had nothing to do with his image, I just really couldnt get into any of it.

Luther X-Rated
04-16-2006, 08:58 PM
Michael Jackson was the blackest kid I knew!

I used to like jackson! Why Jackson?! Why?!

Michael Jackson is Guilty of having sexual relations with multiple kids!

There is enough evidence that proves him guilty!

NeoCracker
04-16-2006, 09:08 PM
Michael Jackson is unique because you can use his name as the punchline of any joke and you'll still get plenty of laughs :p
Two JEws walk into a bar, Michael Jackson.
I love Lewis Black.
Back on topic, Thriller was his pest one, along with bad. I hated smooth criminal by him, but loved Alien ant Farms Remake.

TheAbominatrix
04-16-2006, 09:18 PM
Oooh I havent heard Alien Ant Farm's version in so long, I should download it. I loved their cover, and I enjoyed the original as well.

Rye
04-16-2006, 09:22 PM
Two JEws walk into a bar, Michael Jackson.
I love Lewis Black.
Back on topic, Thriller was his pest one, along with bad. I hated smooth criminal by him, but loved Alien ant Farms Remake.

What's black and white and red all over?
Michael Jackson in Thriller. :p

Kawaii Ryűkishi
04-16-2006, 09:25 PM
Oooh I havent heard Alien Ant Farm's version in so long, I should download it. I loved their cover, and I enjoyed the original as well.Both versions have great music videos to got with them, as well.