PDA

View Full Version : What's The Most Fun Thing You've Done In The Easter Vacation?

London Bus Chaser
04-12-2006, 12:10 AM
Mine would be racing three buses on Saturday and beating two of 'em. Also, first time smoking. We still got a week left, though, so who knows what could happen?

What about you guys?

Miriel
04-12-2006, 12:22 AM
My entire life, Easter has consisted mostly of Church Church and some more Church.

But this year I get to spend it with my boyfriend and he is going to buy me garlic fries. :excited:

Jess
04-12-2006, 12:24 AM
I went to a friends party on the first day of the holidays and got completely wasted. :)

I've done pretty much nothing since then. I'm going shopping tomorrow though! :(

Ballistix Man
04-12-2006, 12:26 AM
My entire life, Easter has consisted mostly of Church Church and some more Church.

But this year I get to spend it with my boyfriend and he is going to buy me garlic fries. :excited:
You're going out with Del?

Venom
04-12-2006, 12:26 AM
I played my PS2

While I was on fire:)

kikimm
04-12-2006, 12:28 AM
I haven't done anything out of the ordinary; nothing I wouldn't do on any other day of the year. And that's plenty of fun. ;) But I am going to San Francisco again in a couple of days, so hopefully that'll be exciting.

boris no no
04-12-2006, 12:33 AM
Write 4 essays and do a presentation. Go to a party. And catch up on sleep!
:D

Meat Puppet
04-12-2006, 12:34 AM
Being resurrected.

Psychotic
04-12-2006, 12:39 AM
Being resurrected.Quoting Meat Puppet's posts.

SammieBabe
04-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Considering I haven't had an Easter Break in more than 6 years, I don't remember...

Luther X-Rated
04-12-2006, 12:45 AM
Chase a London Bus!

Really though I haven't done anything too crazy yet!

Shauna
04-12-2006, 12:48 AM
Nothing. It's been awful so far! :D

Rice Cake
04-12-2006, 12:52 AM
I've sat on my butt playing video games the whole break.......but mine isn't easter break, its spring break.......and it ends tomorrow :(

Clouded Sky
04-12-2006, 01:00 AM
Well, class tomorrow. Then we have Thurs, Friday, Monday off. I haven't ever really done anything, but this year I'm slated for research project thursday, with a helping of work in the evening. Friday is entirely free day. Saturday I'm going to one of my friend's bands first major concerts, and either before or after that I'm hopefully gonna catch up with an old friend who's an hour away and has been feeling down lately. Sunday is free, though I suspect we'll do something with the grandparents, and then Monday is DENTIST and then a visit to my old community college from last year (went my junior year of HS, I'm a senior in HS now) and visit all my old pals. Should be entertaining, a bit anyways. Other that that it's always been huge family get-togethers/dinners/easter egg hunts.

Rice Cake
04-12-2006, 01:14 AM
I feel like going out before I have to go back to school.....oh, and Shauna, have you noticed that Clouded Sky is copying you now?

Jebus
04-12-2006, 01:17 AM
Usually involves waking up after noon, finding out my family has gone off to church, figuring out that it's easter, and going back to sleep.

Luther X-Rated
04-12-2006, 01:23 AM
Usually involves waking up after noon, finding out my family has gone off to church, figuring out that it's easter, and going back to sleep.

Amen Brother!

eestlinc
04-12-2006, 01:38 AM
I don't get a vacation, although I did get to go home from work early since I had a fever.

JackNapier
04-12-2006, 01:41 AM
Heheh, that pretty much sums up my vacation too. Just with more chocolate.

Yamaneko
04-12-2006, 01:41 AM
Read my weekly readings. Write my weekly papers. Watch 60 Minutes. Go to sleep. Dread Mondays.

Avathar
04-12-2006, 05:18 PM
Last year: city-tripping through France, and doing a lot of graffiti.^^

Zeldy
04-12-2006, 06:02 PM
My Easter holidays started last week, but its only this weekend that It will get interesting. This last week we've had builders in so its been pretty crap.

Im going an Under 18's Rock club on Friday(where I will get Drunk, hopefully!) followed by a 2 night sleepover and then Easter :excited:

Im meant to be revising for my Exams in May.
^_^; I havn't looked at revision book yet

Druggelz
04-12-2006, 08:18 PM
The most exciting thing? Making a movie for school about heroes.... and working for school....... a lot
I also went shopping one day, but I baught nothing (OOooooh my life is sooooow boring :-) )

Anaisa
04-12-2006, 08:30 PM
I saw an enormous spaceship. It was fantastic. I know you won't believe me, but I did.

Leucant
04-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Last year on easter break, me and two of my friends and a couple of girls went car surfing in my best friend, Ryan's Kia. Well while i was driving and Ryan was car surfing he fell off in front of the car and i ran him over going about 45... he got caught under the front tire and it was hilarious. He was totally fine and he was wearing a white abercrombie dress shirt and there is a huge tire mark on the back of the shirt. We nailed it to his wall and started a 'Wall of Shame'. Unfortunately since then there are more pics of me doing stupid crap when i was hammered than him getting hurt ne more so it didnt work out too well.

Rye
04-12-2006, 09:00 PM
When I was 10, I went to Italy for 2 weeks. :)