PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts II How do you get all the Hades Cup?

Marluxiaswife
04-12-2006, 02:40 AM
I only got one hades cup and i don't know how do i get more?

mooglebunni608
04-12-2006, 03:10 AM
I don't think you do... there are other cups tho...

Marluxiaswife
04-12-2006, 03:22 AM
I don't think you do... there are other cups tho...

i know how do you get them?

Zeromus_X
04-12-2006, 03:24 AM
I know Goddess of Fate opens up at level 53, but that's all I know for certain. There are some apparently super-difficult cups that require you to level up to higher levels to unlock, I know. :cat:

KH-Cloudy
04-12-2006, 05:13 AM
its just form levels that you need to care of

GhandiOwnsYou
04-12-2006, 12:02 PM
dunno bout that, I'm sitting at level 73 with all forms levelled to 7, still can't get goddess of fate and up to open. I know the guide says to speak to hades to get the paradox cup, and i already killed him. he's not even in that room in underworld, so i unno whats going on.

ehsteve
04-12-2006, 03:30 PM
Are your summons at the highest level too? I think that's part of the requirement.

Skyblade
04-12-2006, 03:43 PM
dunno bout that, I'm sitting at level 73 with all forms levelled to 7, still can't get goddess of fate and up to open. I know the guide says to speak to hades to get the paradox cup, and i already killed him. he's not even in that room in underworld, so i unno whats going on.

Then you haven't gotten far enough in the game. Hades won't reappear to let you into the Paradox cups until after your first battle with Xemnas.

eternalshiva
04-12-2006, 04:17 PM
Once you're done the cups from Pain and PAnic, go to Hade's chamber uhhhh I think you get access to it just after you beat Saix, you should get a "New Episode has been added" if you go to the world. If not, you need to get to Xenmas and beat him in the normal form (Don't go up to Kingdom Hearts or you'll beat the game). After you do the Paradox Cups from Hades, you gain access to the Goddess Cup. The uber ones =D Cerberus Cup in Paradox is lvl 70+ and he keeps kicking my ass with the timer ><

Orophin
04-15-2006, 10:54 PM
Once you're done the cups from Pain and PAnic, go to Hade's chamber uhhhh I think you get access to it just after you beat Saix, you should get a "New Episode has been added" if you go to the world. If not, you need to get to Xenmas and beat him in the normal form (Don't go up to Kingdom Hearts or you'll beat the game). After you do the Paradox Cups from Hades, you gain access to the Goddess Cup. The uber ones =D Cerberus Cup in Paradox is lvl 70+ and he keeps kicking my ass with the timer ><

I had Goddess cup before I even know the paradox cups existed.

Zeromus_X
04-15-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm pretty sure they mean the 'Paradox' version. The normal GoF opens up at level 53 or so. :cat:

eternalshiva
04-17-2006, 04:06 PM
eh i'm lvl 72 and I still don't have access to the Goddess Cup unless I'm missing something. I figured you had to beat the paradox cup to get it. If not then please tell me what I'm missing XD

KH-Cloudy
04-17-2006, 04:45 PM
summons level 7