PDA

View Full Version : Sora's necklace

ehsteve
04-12-2006, 04:21 AM
Does the crown emblem on Sora's necklace have any significance? During KH1, I thought it was just for decoration. However, in KH2 it shows up a lot more throughout the game. Any thoughts?

Zeromus_X
04-12-2006, 04:25 AM
Kingdom Hearts? :cat:

Skyblade
04-12-2006, 03:47 PM
The most interesting point where it showed up, I think, was in Namine's drawings during the Prologue. When Roxas opens the path to the basement by completing the three part drawing. There is the Heartless symbol, the Nobody symbol, and the Kingdom Symbol. But what does it represent..?

lotink0
04-12-2006, 05:46 PM
i heard from a friend that there is a code hingy that yu do. don't remeber what it is but it prcticly makes u invinclible. proboly a lie. but for it haveing connections with the game i think that it symbolizes the proof that sora is a keyblaade master and a king of the keyblade. but that is my thoughts

BatChao
04-17-2006, 05:40 AM
I think the necklace just symbolizes Sora himself. That's why he always has it, no matter what form he takes.

eternalshiva
04-17-2006, 04:09 PM
There is the Heartless symbol, the Nobody symbol, and the Kingdom Symbol. But what does it represent..?

I think it reperesents ... the tree major forces at play in the game. Nobodies and Heartless are part of the people in Kingdom Hearts, they're created from them so it's symbolic. Those three things make KH.

Skyblade
04-17-2006, 06:08 PM
I think it reperesents ... the tree major forces at play in the game. Nobodies and Heartless are part of the people in Kingdom Hearts, they're created from them so it's symbolic. Those three things make KH.

Quite possibly. However, both the Heartless Emblem and the Organization's symbol are clearly defined. The Ansem Reports tell you of the importance of the Emblem, and Ansem's computer shows the symbol as being related directly to the Nobodies. But the meaning of the Kingdom symbol is never so clearly defined. And it does show up in so many places, including the Kingdom Key, Mickey's Key, and even the Keyhole sequences themselves. Also, it has some stylistic similarities to the Organization's symbol, and the symbol worn by Roxas. There may be far more to this symbol than it seems at first glance...

eternalshiva
04-17-2006, 08:19 PM
I don't think it has any deep meaning. I just took it as the 3 dominant symbols in the worlds. Sometimes things are just there cause it's cute design wise.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-17-2006, 09:02 PM
its a chain.....just for looks ppl, it didnt come with the keyblade

Skyblade
04-18-2006, 12:56 AM
its a chain.....just for looks ppl, it didnt come with the keyblade

No, but the Kingdom Key incoporates the symbol, and the keyhole scenes in KHII use that symbol as well.

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-18-2006, 01:01 AM
talking abou the keyblade chain or soras chain?

Skyblade
04-18-2006, 01:02 AM
talking abou the keyblade chain or soras chain?

I'm talking about this.
http://forums.eyesonff.com/images/avatars/KH/kh_05.gif

The tip of the Kingdom Key (with thanks to Heartless Soul for having it as an avatar, so that I could find a picture of it easily).

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-18-2006, 01:05 AM
ah, i nvr noticed tht

Ashley Schovitz
04-18-2006, 01:06 AM
It's his symbol.

Rizzice
04-18-2006, 11:12 AM
It's his gangsign! lol

Mercen-X
04-18-2006, 11:48 PM
It's his symbol.
Whose? Sora's? The symbol is also on Mickey's Keyblade. Of course Sora was originally meant to be Mickey as the main character.

Skyblade
04-19-2006, 01:01 AM
Whose? Sora's? The symbol is also on Mickey's Keyblade. Of course Sora was originally meant to be Mickey as the main character.

Also, the crown that Xemnas wears in the battles where you fight him and he's sitting on the throne looks like the symbol as well.

It shows up in way too many places to be just Sora's symbol.

Zeromus_X
04-19-2006, 01:03 AM
It's just a symbol. :cat:

Kingdom Hearts?

Like I implied. :cat:

ehsteve
04-19-2006, 06:00 AM
Another interesting thing to consider is this: Where did Sora get that necklace? Even if it is just Sora's symbol (which I doubt) it seems much too important for him to just have randomly acquired it. Did somebody give it to him? Did he find it in a special place? Hmm...

Skyblade
04-19-2006, 10:28 PM
It's just a symbol. :cat:

Like I implied. :cat:

It can't be just a symbol, because the thing about a symbol is that it is symbolic. A symbol represents something. The question is, what does it represent..?