PDA

View Full Version : who beat khII?

Lynx
04-12-2006, 04:43 AM
which of you beat kingdom hearts 2 and what were your stats on the game i mean level, time, all the stuff they tell you when you beat the game and anything else you want to add.

i beat it today at about 12:00am
level 51
with the oblivion
used mickey twice
most used drive wisdom 42 times
most used summon none
hardest battle for me was saix
proud mode

ill get back to you with the rest

but for now tell me about yours and who did you think was the hardest fight in the game besides sephiroth?

Zeromus_X
04-12-2006, 04:45 AM
Hm..

I beat it at level 61, since I beat Sephiroth before fighting the final boss. I used Ultima Weapon. I got 89% on the Journal, I played on Standard. :cat:

I though Saix was pretty annoying too. All those dang Berserker Nobodies are :(

GhandiOwnsYou
04-12-2006, 11:58 AM
and I. Level 73, with oblivion. Most used drive was Final form, 47 times. felt like leveling it to max before Xemnas, then i come to find out donald and goofy are gone, and i can't use it anyway... bummer.

Edit: A few days later... Went back and hooked myself up with save the king/queen, Ultima, a few extra synthesis items, and Fenrir. Two notes post bad-ass gear: Xemnas = pathetic, and Final Form with Ultima and Fenrir = most badass thing ever.

DMKA
04-12-2006, 12:26 PM
I was like level 52 with Oblivion the first time I beat it. It was hard.

KH1992
04-19-2006, 02:18 PM
O.o KH2 was just like the first... The last boss was too easy, butI was on Standard mode... I was at level 50 with Oblivion and my Journal was 94% complete. My most used Summon was Stitch, 3 times. I thought Ohana was funny... My most used form was Valor, 36 times, I used Mickey once and healed my party 157 times. The hardest battle for me was Xaldin... I went into Anti-Form 3 times in that...It was really annoying...

Kyri
04-19-2006, 03:54 PM
I beat it yesterday, I was level 51 =D wheee

defcon_blackice
04-19-2006, 04:08 PM
i beat it on hard at 94% journals but i couldnt find sephiroth and kill him

mooglebunni608
04-19-2006, 04:51 PM
I finished it 2am easter morning XD I never beat sepiroth :(
oh I think i was lvl 51 or 52.. and used oblivion :D

Spammerman
04-19-2006, 05:35 PM
standard lvl 40 31 hours 86% complete. the christmas keyblade.

Medi
04-19-2006, 06:22 PM
I beat it on Sunday.

lvl 46
oblivion
34 hours
standard
i never really use summons or drives

what's fenrir?
and what's all this about using Mickey?

Marluxiaswife
04-19-2006, 06:43 PM
i did,
i was on leve 96
i don't know about my Journal and
i don't know where to get final fourm, i always used that one fourm with Goofy in it

Mercen-X
04-19-2006, 08:59 PM
i beat it today at about 12:00am
level 51
with the oblivion
used mickey twice
most used drive wisdom 42 times
most used summon none
hardest battle for me was saix
proud mode

According to my final stat screen:
level (I don't remember) I've also been replaying the same Save so my level is no doubt higher than I had originally to beat Xemnas. It's funny. I'm playing the Save to complete the Gummi lists. It feels like I'm having an easier time with the Gummi battles in Proud Mode.
Oblivion was my last weapon as well. I've recently unlocked the Goddess of Fate tournament but haven't played it yet and I don't have the materials I need to synthesize Ultima. However, I really like seeing Final Form bearing Oblivion and Oathkeeper. It's special.
I used Mickey once or twice, I don't remember which.
I used Wisdom 15 times (most used), I didn't really pay much attention to the Drives in Standard mode.
I used Genie once and got killed. The game says I never used any.
I went Anti twice and got killed. The game says I never went.
Toughest battle for me is always Demyx part 2. That timer's a b****

Tavrobel
04-19-2006, 09:07 PM
Beat it 4 days after I got it, a week after it came out. 28 hours, level 43, Proud Mode. Decisive Pumpkin, equipped, and 2 Aegis Bangles, and Cosmic Bagnle, with 2 Aquamarine Rings and Mage Earring.
Used Valor 32 times
Saved by Mickey twice
Cured party members 52 times
Chicken Little, most used summon with zero uses
Used Anti-Form once
87% Journal completetion
7% Gummi Route completion

I hated Twilight Thorn, because I always ran into the legs, and Demyx, in Hollow Bastion, but I was also seriously underleveled when challenging him. 10 kills in ten seconds? That's ok, unless you get caught whirling around the LAST ONE with 3 seconds left.

Lynx
04-20-2006, 03:37 AM
wow some of you never got to use the anti form much mine was 11 times i went into anti form.

Spammerman
04-20-2006, 03:46 AM
cantiform is awesome. SO freakin fast. Plus hes cooler. I hate u cant revert though.

Lynx
04-20-2006, 03:55 AM
you can revert you jsut need to be away from all fighting so if you ever turn into it and theres no one around you can revert

Tavrobel
04-20-2006, 08:59 PM
you can revert you jsut need to be away from all fighting so if you ever turn into it and theres no one around you can revert

The characters will disappear regardless of whether or not you Anti-Form in their presence. All other forms require that you have both required allies within the same vicinity. And since you need Valor/Wisdom/Master, which requires Donald and Goofy in the first place... and Final Form can't trigger Anti Form, anyways.

*~Angel Wing~*
04-21-2006, 09:20 PM
I beat it on Saturday.

Level: 39
Mode: Standard
Playtime: 34 hours
Keyblade: Bond Of Flames (the one you get with Axel)
Saved by Mickey: 4 times
Most used Drive Form: Wisdom 8 times
Hardest battle for me was probably the last form of Xemnas

Heartless Soul
04-21-2006, 09:27 PM
I beat it yesterday. Level 93 with the Oblivion key chain. Peter Pan (the summon) was used the most, 15 times. I healed my party members 184 times. The form I used most was Valor. The gummy ship route was completed 8%, oh and I just Jimminy's journal 98% complete. I was going to try to complete the rest of it, but some how, I deleted the game after the credits and ''other ending'' (no, not second). That was stupid on my part, but I'll try expert mode next time and will level all the way to 99 and max out all forms, summons and at LEAST get the Ultimia weapon.

Loved the game, but felt lacking and rather empty. You see Sora, Kairi and Riku reunite, but it makes me say ''That's it? No more adventures with Donald, Goofy and other Disney characters''.

:(

Human Devil
04-25-2006, 02:58 AM
Me. Lvl 51 most used summon Genie. most used drive Valor but Final was the best and the hardest boss for me was Xaldin. Beat the game in 31 hours. ( Used Oblivion.)

aLcHe-MiSs
04-25-2006, 12:39 PM
lvl 51 oblivion
valor 14times
wisdom 2times
master 3times
final..haven't got..
saved by mickey..0times
hardest battle- saix
summon: chicken little-1
standard

Reeno the Alchemist
04-27-2006, 02:39 AM
I BEAT IT BEAT IT YAY i was
lv 50
time:36:40
jimmony journal 86%
times healed party members:16 like i care bout them all they do is run in circles and not even heal me when i need healed
valor was used 9 times i didnt use any other form
times saved by mickey:3 but thats cause i was being retarded
never used any summons....
the hardest battle fer me was xigbar (i hate that dang rapid fire!!!!)
the easiest battle was saix (fer some reason it only took me like 5 mins to beat him so i Had to put that on there

Giga Guess
04-27-2006, 05:04 AM
I....didn't notice a final stats screen. At any rate, I was about par...51, oblivion...just Standard mode though....didn't feel too masochistic. Hardest boss? I'm almost ashamed to say it....Demyx. I hd a nasty habit of comboing off wild when he summoned forms. Kinda made me feel bad killing him off too....seemed nice enough....when he wasn't trying to kill me, anyways. Never did get saved by Mickey, though.

BrokenWingzStillFly
05-10-2006, 10:27 PM
it took me 7 days and i fear i might have gotten carpel tunnel:D
Level: 51ish
Mode:Standard
Keyblade: Oblivion
saved by Mickey:0 times
most used drive form:Valor (about 14 times)
journal compleation 88%
Hardest battle:the final battle(time wise, their is like 7 battles in it)
most Difficult: Xigbar

Tavrobel
05-10-2006, 10:38 PM
I....didn't notice a final stats screen.

Press X or Start when Night on Bald Mountain begins to play, and the screen is just a stain glassing of Sora/allies with a "The End" at the bottom of the screen.

Giga Guess
05-11-2006, 12:34 AM
I....didn't notice a final stats screen.

Press X or Start when Night on Bald Mountain begins to play, and the screen is just a stain glassing of Sora/allies with a "The End" at the bottom of the screen.

Yeah, I found it the second time I went in there (Decided to try 'im again with Ultima Weapon....heh heh heh.)

Mercen-X
05-11-2006, 12:42 AM
[QUOTE=Lynx]
According to my final stat screen:
level (I don't remember) I've also been replaying the same Save so my level is no doubt higher than I had originally to beat Xemnas. It's funny. I'm playing the Save to complete the Gummi lists. It feels like I'm having an easier time with the Gummi battles in Proud Mode.
Oblivion was my last weapon as well. I've recently unlocked the Goddess of Fate tournament but haven't played it yet and I don't have the materials I need to synthesize Ultima. However, I really like seeing Final Form bearing Oblivion and Oathkeeper. It's special.
I used Mickey once or twice, I don't remember which.
I used Wisdom 15 times (most used), I didn't really pay much attention to the Drives in Standard mode.
I used Genie once and got killed. The game says I never used any.
I went Anti twice and got killed. The game says I never went.
Toughest battle for me is always Demyx part 2. That timer's a b****
Level: Forty-something . . . I originally beat Saix without Glide (since I didn't know at the time how the hell I was supposed to earn the Growth abilities.)
I finished the Goddess of Fate Cup and got Fatal Crest . . . eh, it's okay. I don't find it to be very useful. I also got my sixth Orichalcum+ from GoFC and completed the synth list to get the seventh. At first I thought I'd sooner level up my Moogle to proper but by chance ended up with an Energy Crystal. Those things are bitchin'. Needless to say, the Ultima is mine. I also have the Save the King and Save the Queen+ (haven't the materials for Save the King+ yet). I fought forever at Crooked Ascension against the Dragoon Heartless to get Donald's Nobody Lance. Still haven't beat Sephiroth. I think I'm getting closer.
Play the Xemnas battles with the Oathkeeper . . . it's a nice reference to trio's friendship.
Final Form was tough to earn when I was playing Proud mode . . . I was wondering if he'd ever get it and then I totally went Final in the Cave of the Dead.
I leveled up all of my Forms to 5 so I could learn the Lvl2 Growth abilities. My new stat for Ending Screen is Level: 61 Final Form used 25 times. It also says I've used Anti once.

Proud Mode: I'll have to get back to you with the level.
I didn't bother with Jiminy's Journal. Demyx was still the toughest battle. It took me a while to figure out what to do. I didn't bother leveling up because that's not what my problem is it's that damn timer. After beating Demyx, I finished the rest of the game in the same day. Xaldin, Xigbar, and Saix were tough and I felt ashamed because so many people have made light of the game's difficulty (actually, I kept accidentally getting caught in Xigbar's laser trap and I couldn't face Saix without Glide.) I saved before my first Xemnas fight (Sora solo). Xemnas is so much easier than everyone else I don't need to save after beating him.

princess_yunie_10
05-15-2006, 06:54 AM
I beat it two days after I got it.
Lv 46, I used oblivion
About 36 hours
Mostly used valor,21 times
No summons
Saved by Mickey 1 time
Antiform 1 time
Hardest battle was Xaldin
Proud mode

ClouD_9872
05-20-2006, 04:43 AM
LV.78
Used mickey: none
Most used keyblade/ beat Xemnas with: Bond of Flame
Journal:96%
Most used From:Valor 17 times
Used AntiForm:3 times
Most used summon: Stich 3 times
Proud mode

finaloblivion
05-23-2006, 06:15 AM
Normal
LV:99
Completion of Jiminy's Journal:99%
Completion of Gummi Routes:26%
Most Used Form: Final, 57 times
Most Used Summon: Peter Pan, 128 times
Used Anti Form: 26 times]
Saved by Mickey: 3 times (all during the fight with xaldin....hardest boss in the game hands down)
Healed Party: i think it was like 188 times....somewhere around there

This was after I maxed out all forms and my summons, completed everything in the journal except for synthesis notes, and started to complete the gummi routes but decided I didnt give a damn. I also beat it with save the king/queen, ultima weapon, beat sephiroth, and defeated the hades cup.

Proud
LV:56
Completion of Jiminy's Journal:88%
Completion of Gummi Routes:8%
Most Used Form: Valor, 9 times
Most Used Summon: Chicken Little, 2 times
Used Anti Form: once
Saved by Mickey: 3 times (again, all during the fight with xaldin)
Healed Party: 68 times

i didnt take time to level up the forms or summons, and i didnt fight sephiroth or even attempt any of the hades paradox battles. i knew that trying to beat the hades cup on hard would be....less than enjoyable. i just did it to get the secret ending.