PDA

View Full Version : CoM Hook guide

Blank
04-13-2006, 12:09 AM
just because i really wanna throw this out there for those who need it because Hook is a tough boss. here's the deck i used.

Sora's lvl: 36
Hp: 365

Name: “Decker”
CP: 525/525
Cards: 21/99

Attack cards (by # value):
0, 0, 0 --------- \
0, 0, 0 zantetsuken
9, 9, 9 ---------/
9, 8, 8
8, 8, 8
8, 7, 7
Item cards:
#9 Hi-Potion, #5 Elixir

You should be able to manage a couple Strike Raids somewhere in there, which are very helpful since they’re distant attacks. This deck is risky since there are no cures, but the idea is to beat the crud out of Hook quickly. This means mashing A half the time, and stock + sleight attack half the time. When I beat him I only had a little HP left (77 out of 365), but that’s good enough. I suggest moving up and down the deck to get out of Hook’s line of attack, and lots of jumping away from Hook. When the deck tilts, I don’t find that it matters whether you’re on top or bottom, just be opposite of Hook. When you are on the opposite side while it’s tilted, you’ll have time to stock 3 cards, then when you can, run at (or hop toward) Hook and let ‘em loose. I tried using Parasite Cage and Genie Jafar a bunch of times but they didn’t do much for me, though some folks suggest them. The same goes for Cure cards. Only one of my cards was Premium, so I wouldn’t suggest using many (if it’s a 0, then by all means use it). Good luck.

Neo Blackheart
04-13-2006, 12:38 AM
Oh man You only had that. I like the Cure cards

ehsteve
04-13-2006, 04:20 AM
I actually thought Hook was pretty easy, especially compared to Hades.

Blank
04-15-2006, 04:30 AM
I actually thought Hook was pretty easy, especially compared to Hades.
if you thought Hook was easy, than i'm happy for you! he was tough for me. Hade's was probably equally difficult so i agree there kinda

thankyou, to the people who replied to this thread at all