PDA

View Full Version : Attention all Sephiroth Fans!!!!!!

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-13-2006, 02:41 AM
every sephiroth fan needs to get on here and post anything and everything that you like about sephiroth. give your thoughts, because sephiroth is the best ever. and i wish that i could have his sword!:choc2:

Zeromus_X
04-13-2006, 02:42 AM
If I had his sword, I couldn't surpress the urge to go on a misanthropic killing spree, although I so wish I could have it.

Meh. Sephy wasn't really evil, just crazy. Not that crazy people are bad. :p

Kyros
04-13-2006, 03:53 AM
Sephy didn't do crap in AC wtf. The whole movie to only see him vs Cloud take 30 seconds -_-; I don't a whole lot for FFVII compared to some other FF titles (though it is a good game ^^), but cmon was hoping for a bit more. The fight was cool though nonetheless, I just wanted a bit more from Sephy in the story -_-;

lovehurts
04-13-2006, 04:02 AM
Sephy didn't do crap in AC wtf. The whole movie to only see him vs Cloud take 30 seconds -_-; I don't a whole lot for FFVII compared to some other FF titles (though it is a good game ^^), but cmon was hoping for a bit more. The fight was cool though nonetheless, I just wanted a bit more from Sephy in the story -_-;
I agree it was lame to see him in it at all...for just like a minute..The fight wasnt extreme enough between him and cloud, it was just all this stupid jumping that defied all logic and science....:rolleyes2

Tifa's Real Lover(really
04-13-2006, 03:06 PM
every sephiroth fan needs to get on here and post anything and everything that you like about sephiroth. give your thoughts, because sephiroth is the best ever. and i wish that i could have his sword!:choc2:
....................no

Kyros
04-13-2006, 04:01 PM
I wish they either had a bigger role for Sephy or just had Kadaj with a huge fight scene versus Cloud in the end (to end all of the little skirmishes they had going). Kadaj was a pretty awesome character despite the whole emo thing him and his bros had going on o.o

Hayabusa
04-13-2006, 06:52 PM
it was just all this stupid jumping that defied all logic and science....:rolleyes2

..........COME ON...........

Setzer Gabianni
04-13-2006, 09:06 PM
This topic serves no purpose, but I agree with one thing, he should have been in AC a lot longer, and should have killed Cloud.

~Setzer Gabianni

Spawn of Sephiroth
04-14-2006, 01:59 AM
sephiroth should have had a bigger role in ac. i thought that was a big let down of the movie because everyone wants to see sephiroth and cloud have a big ass battle done in todays CG graphics, and all we got was like a two minute fight. but sephiroth did look cool as hell in ac.:choc2:

???
04-14-2006, 04:21 PM
why wish you can buy his sword on the net for about $30-80.

Zeromus_X
04-15-2006, 07:19 AM
So, an apocalyptic battle with really big swords for like 10 minutes doesn't count as a big role? Well, meh. :cat:

xtreme112
04-15-2006, 07:31 AM
i disagree with your accusations...
i thought that there wasnt much else they couldve done to heighten sephiroth's role without making kadaj obsolete (keeping in mind that he was supposed to be killed in ffvii) and although his fight scene was short, it was outrageously awesome!

tenhitcombo
04-15-2006, 08:13 AM
seifer is way better than sepiroth he is funny and tough and ignorant just like me

Ballistix Man
04-15-2006, 08:17 AM
seifer is way better than sepiroth he is funny and tough and ignorant just like me
You just called yourself ignorant.

Omega_Weapon
04-15-2006, 04:31 PM

First, you can get his sword. Go to general FF and look for merchandise. One person has pictures of Sephiroth's suit and sword.

Second, I like Sephiroth Clones more. My favorite is Kadaj

Edit:http://www.toysnjoys.com/ff_apparel.html
http://www.toysnjoys.com/ff_swords.html

Sinar
04-15-2006, 06:50 PM
I think a few more scenes would have been nice but, i'm satisfied. And honestly, the fight was worth it. Do you realise how much work has to go in to make a fight scene like that? I thought it was awsome and long enough to make me happy.

TheBrent
04-15-2006, 08:13 PM
Kadaj is so much kooler than Sephy.

Sole
04-23-2006, 08:24 PM
Sephiroth was cool in AC and had little fight with Cloud, thats enough for me...that sword would be really cool indeed :roll:

DudeSon2004
04-23-2006, 08:30 PM
Any battle between Cloud & Sephiroth is always worth a watch.

lady yunalesca
04-24-2006, 12:06 AM
Sephy is coll as hell, i am happy with his part in AC, it didnt need to be any bigger, there wasnt really anything else they could have done with him (except not include him) and that would have been tragic!!!!

p.s Cloud sword is way cooler!! :)

Swifthom
04-24-2006, 12:19 AM
I loved the way Cloud's big sword split up into smaller, ones.
Detachable, retachable, it gave his swordplay an entire new element I've never seen before.

... oh, are we talking about Sephiroth.
Yeah, they could of added to his part, but apart from a longer figth, I dunoo.
He was well built up and, what there was, was good.

defcon_blackice
04-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Sephiroth should have had a lot longer fight with clowd in the movie, i mean i found a clip from the movie that has the entire battle i think plus it also shows some of the movie to

Tanwen Strife
04-26-2006, 04:52 PM

SPOILERS FOR ADVENT CHILDREN

I think it was better that way, it was a bit like the game that way. If you think about it while they talk about Sephiroth (I'm sorry, I just can't call him Sephy. It's wrong to me on a fundamental level), you actually don't see him that much. He's rationed out so that when he does come on screen it's much more impressive and gave him the air of mystery that makes him the best villian ever (IMO). That moment where Could strikes at Yazoo and he turns into Sephiroth is one of the best moments of the film, and one of my favourite moments of cinema. I'd much rather have one brilliant iconic battle than a lot of Sephiroth wandering about talking.

Sephiroth is brilliant for his action and enigma, not screen time.

And yes, I have thought about this far too much

sphinxgaara
04-27-2006, 07:15 PM
Sephiroth is cool, the way he is, the sword but personally i don't think there was any point putting him in the AC film. As peopll have mentioned he only appears for 30seconds to 1min and the way he loses to cloud is probably the most stupid thing ever. They could have made the fight and the film so much better.

Shiny
04-27-2006, 11:55 PM
His ABS!
http://www.ff7acmovie.com/gallery-1.5.1/albums/ff7ac_promotion/ff7ac_2005_11_12_character_showcase_sephiroth_06.jpg
*fangirlism kicks in* Teehee naughty SquareEnix.

But in all seriousness (not) some girls like badasses and he's definatetly a badass. Unfortunately he's a badass that would potentionally impale you with his ridiculously huge sword. :sweat:

FallenAngel411
04-28-2006, 05:17 AM
Um. I guess he's alright. His epic battle could have used a bit more, um, epicness. But besides that...apparently he has nice abs.

Necronopticous
04-28-2006, 07:12 PM
Sometimes I wonder if everyone just slept through all of the things that actually did make Sephiroth a good villain in Final Fantasy VII (his massive nodachi was not one of them).

Anyway, this forum is out of control and I'm cleaning up so if someone values this thread I suggest you start posting something relevent as opposed to clone complaints about how Advent Children wasn't two straight hours of Sephiroth waving his sword around.

Tanwen Strife
04-28-2006, 09:19 PM
But you have to admit if he hadn't been in the film at all a lot of people would be very annoyed. You may have been disappointed, but it would have been worse for Square in terms of fan annoydness (I can speak English me) if he hadn't been in it at all. It's what people expected.