PDA

View Full Version : Easy Experience

rabbitfurcoat06
04-13-2006, 02:45 AM
I don't know if this has already been mentioned before but I found a great way to level up right before heading into the Lunar Subterrane. When you're in the Giant of Babel you'll most likely encounter a Searcher along with 2 Beamers. For this next part do this while you're near or around the Save Point, so you don't risk being defeated. When the battle begins immediately take out the 2 Beamers. Then hit the Searcher with your weakest fighter (usually Rosa or FuSoYa), the Searcher will call out a Centaurion. Have Cecil, Edge and Rydia attack the Centaurion while Rosa and FuSoYa defend. Don't use any spells or summons because they will also attack the Searcher. When the Centaurion is defeated have Rosa or FuSoYa attack the Searcher once again. It will call out a Centaurion again, once again attack with Cecil, Edge and Rydia. You can just repeat the process over and over again. The Searcher has a max HP of 5500, so every now and then during the battle have Rosa cast Scan on it to see how much HP it has left, if it doesn't have a lot of HP left cast Curaja on it and it will regain it's max HP. Do this for as long as you like, you can gain massive amounts of experience by doing this. I usually leave each battle with 70,000+ experience points. It may be a long process at first but it becomes relatively easy after a while. By the way I'm new to these boards and I love this site.

Zeromus_X
04-13-2006, 02:47 AM
Yeah, or get a Ribbon and Protect Ring and the best armour for one character, kill off the rest, and slaughter the enemies in the final stages of the Core of the Moon. :cat: :)

-N-
04-15-2006, 11:15 AM
Cool - I'll try that next time.

james 14
05-22-2006, 03:37 AM
Don't have anyone attack the Searcher...just have Rydia cast Lit 1 on it and it'll only take off 1 HP.

The best Exp is in the Lunar Subterranean when you get 3 Red Dragons. Cecil attack sword, Kain jump, Rosa uses White, Rydia summons Bahamut or uses Nuke and Edge darts something cool that you've duplicated...like Excalibur.