PDA

View Full Version : Life is so dull at the moment

Gh["]sT
04-13-2006, 02:24 PM
my life fells just utter rubish at the moment like:

my ex girlfriend is having my baby

my grandad in hospital with cancer

and it seems like everything is getting boring because like i just keep doing the same stuff over and over like i keep going on eoff but why do i does anyone else fell like this at the moment i need some cheering up

Rye
04-13-2006, 02:32 PM
You know what I think you should do? Those two are the ones going through a hard time. Do stuff to make them happy/help them out, which should not only clear up the boredom, but leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling that you helped someone. :heart: Especially your grandpa. He needs love and support the most at this time. :)

Even if it just talking to your grandpa a little bit everyday or at least, a few times a week, it'll make him (and possibly you) feel so much better.

Gh["]sT
04-13-2006, 02:37 PM
yea true well im going to see my grandad on tuesday and make sure he is ok but it is the ex thing you know she hates me and i hate her and i dont want to be what my dad was like to me if it gets brought up by use and stuff:cry:

awwww screw it im going to go to the doctors and go on prozac

cloud_doll
04-13-2006, 03:13 PM
for the whole, ex-girlfriend/baby thing, even though you hate her maybe you could ask her if when the baby is born you could watch him every now and then.

i've been through times like that A LOT. most of the time it's just school, work, school, work, school, work, school, work. nothing exiting and im drowned in schoolwork and have to go to work pratically everyday. what i do, is on weekends when i don't have to work, i'll take the money i earned and take a few friends to someplace fun. most of the time we'l drive down to ocala, florida and go to wild waters (a water park) and it's so exiting and takes a lot off my shoulders. maybe you could do the same.
if you have no extra cash, then just go out into town with some friends and just walk around. trust me, friends make everything better.

Jess
04-13-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your grandad, just be there to show him that you love him and that you care. That is all you can do, really.

About your ex - even if you don't get get along you've got to come to terms with the fact that she is having your baby. Just because you don't get along with her it doesn't mean that you can't be a good father.

Dark Paladin
04-13-2006, 03:40 PM
nicely said Jess

Roto13
04-13-2006, 05:02 PM
You know what I think you should do? Those two are the ones going through a hard time. Do stuff to make them happy/help them out, which should not only clear up the boredom, but leave you with a warm fuzzy feeling that you helped someone. :heart: Especially your grandpa. He needs love and support the most at this time. :)

Even if it just talking to your grandpa a little bit everyday or at least, a few times a week, it'll make him (and possibly you) feel so much better.
Yeah, I'm with Rye. You're not the one that's really going through a hard time, so you should be supportive of your ex and your grandfather.

Ballistix Man
04-13-2006, 05:05 PM
Get make sure you can see the kid. Forget how you and the ex feel about each other. There is nothing more important than making sure your son is brought up right and becomes a man.
And your grndad well I guess you should spend as much time with him as possible.