PDA

View Full Version : i finally did it woooooooo whooooooooooo!!!

Gh["]sT
04-13-2006, 02:49 PM
i finally killed ruby and emerald weapons and i did it with my own stratagy it is so easy as well

emerald weapon just take
each player with a mime materia
and cloud with w summon with knights of the round at least 2 levels of course
and just do a mimic loop with out it getting intrerupted

ruby
have cloud with w summon knights of the round and hades
have the other 2 of your players dead
all three players must have mime again
have phoenix on cloud bring both players back to life with it when ruby has it fingers in the ground and have one of the other players with hades use it on ruby then get cloud to do w-summon knights of the round and just keep miming it if your hits are around 9000 you will kill it with all 4 or 5 knights of the round i think and it was dead i was well happy

Lunar Odin
04-13-2006, 02:54 PM
err am i included i did all the training on ff7 cloud_vivi:mad:

Lost Number
04-13-2006, 03:00 PM
Why does EVERYONE seem to need mime.

Lunar Odin
04-13-2006, 03:01 PM
coz it mimics the last attack a player does except limit breaks, mime is awesome

Dell
04-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Actually you can beat the weapons with 4xcut and Quadra Magic, Mime juts make things easier.

Gh["]sT
04-13-2006, 03:14 PM
no my way is the quickest i think all you have to do is master mime twice and have knights of the round and bada big your done :D

also mime doesnt use any mp

Dell
04-13-2006, 03:17 PM
Mime and KotR is the one who make FFVII easy. I didn't rely on it much, I want a challenge.

gyaku_zuki
04-14-2006, 10:12 AM
Mime and KotR is the one who make FFVII easy. I didn't rely on it much, I want a challenge.

agreed. its too easy to go KotR and kill enemies. Takes out the fun of the combat.

a nirvana fan
04-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Congrats.

Zeromus_X
04-15-2006, 07:15 AM
Yeah, and the animation takes a long time too. Although it's weird, every time after the first time you see it, it doesn't take so long...

Anyway, congratulations. I just put on Counter/Mimes on Cloud, and commence the Omnislashing, but I did use KOR the first time I beat them. (Not going to again though...:cry: )