PDA

View Full Version : Hi. I Need Help, Please.

Gh["]sT
04-13-2006, 02:52 PM
does anyone know where to get the dress sphere i think it is costume you know the one where they are in costumes like a moogle and stuff if you could tell me it would help :D

The Devourer Of Worlds
04-13-2006, 02:57 PM
You need to get 'Chapter Complete' in every location at the end of Chapter 5.

Dell
04-13-2006, 04:23 PM
You need to get 'Chapter Complete' in every location by the end of Chapter 5.

Right and don't leave Zanarkand for the last one to be completed. There will be an event which you get that.

The Devourer Of Worlds
04-13-2006, 04:29 PM
I don't think 'by' is any more correcty than 'at' in this case, since it's not as if you can get Episode Complete in any location before the end of Chapter 5...

Tavrobel
04-13-2006, 06:30 PM
Devourer is correct. Since there is no way to get Chapter completes outside of CH.5, then it cannot be the conditional "by". During would work better, than "at", but either one works. "By" does not.

However, the term "all" is incorrect. You need only get at least one chapter complete per area (includes certain sections of levels within a level). Certain areas are not considered necessary to obtain. In all conditions, if Zanarkand is the last place where a required Chapter complete is obtained, then the Mascot will not be given to you.

It is suggested that Zanarkand be the first area in where the Episode Complete should be gotten, as you do no work. If not, then do it immediately, otherwise you will not get Mascot if you save it for last.

E.g. Bevelle: Via Infinito, is not necessary, but the Den of Woe IS required, despite the fact that it is in Mushroom Rock Road, which gets its own chapter complete.

Anniexo
04-22-2006, 12:21 AM
OKay sinec this is called I need help i'll ask her cus i need help, I'm at the start at cap 2 i've talked to everyone till they start saying the same thing but now i don't know what to do and b4 you say it i did rest then go to talk to brother but he just say the same thing is there something am doing worng?

Tavrobel
04-22-2006, 12:26 AM
OKay sinec this is called I need help i'll ask her cus i need help, I'm at the start at cap 2 i've talked to everyone till they start saying the same thing but now i don't know what to do and b4 you say it i did rest then go to talk to brother but he just say the same thing is there something am doing worng?

Check the other parts of the airship, including the Cabin, the Storage, the Deck, and the Bridge. don't forget to also talk to Shinra and Buddy. I can't remeber where you are, so, simply talk to everyone, and check everywhere. Talk to them again, and it'll probably let you proceed.

Anniexo
04-23-2006, 03:56 PM
Check the other parts of the airship, including the Cabin, the Storage, the Deck, and the Bridge. don't forget to also talk to Shinra and Buddy. I can't remeber where you are, so, simply talk to everyone, and check everywhere. Talk to them again, and it'll probably let you proceed.

OKay I tryed that but still nothing i've talked to everyone about 12 times each seen the spara that need going back about 4 times rested 3 times and been all over the ship about 6 times but still it's not letting me proceed

TheSpoonyBard
04-23-2006, 04:10 PM
I'm not sure what you've done so far, so here's what you need to do at the beginning of chapter 2.

Talk to Shinra, Brother, and the rest of the Gullwings.
Head towards the Cabin and talk to Daraya (the drummer).
Agree to sing, then push the musicians into the lift at the other end of the corridor.
~Concert sequence~
Wake up in the Cabin, then head to the Engine Room to open the treasure chests.
Go to the Bridge and choose who you want to give the Awesome Sphere to.
~Delivery sequence~
Leblanc robs the ship -> begin hunting for Syndicate uniforms.

Anniexo
04-24-2006, 03:01 PM
Okay thanks Endless Twilight i'll just go ang try that now

rubah
04-25-2006, 12:53 AM
I didn't think you got an Episode Complete for Bevelle.

Markus. D
04-25-2006, 06:59 AM
you dont need one for the mascot dress.