PDA

View Full Version : eBay

Dreddz
04-13-2006, 10:24 PM
Who on here goes on eBay, and more to the point, who has got addicted to it. I think ive become addicted to eBay. Not only can I get anything, I can get it for cheap and thus, makes me spend spend spend, most of the time I over spend. It always put me into a good mood too, its always fun buying stuff :p. Ive now become a seller on eBay too.
So, eBay, yay or nay ?

rubah
04-13-2006, 10:26 PM
I have never bought or sold anything on ebay, but I have looked for a few things.

My friend got her prom dress or maybe her necklace off of it.

Zeldy
04-13-2006, 10:28 PM
Ebay has been good to me.
Because of Ebay, I now have a Rasmus hoodie, T shirt, Calendar and Pen :heart:

My Mum is becoming obsessed. We get random packages through the door. She buys Corests and shoes and perfumes and Girly stuff

Jess
04-13-2006, 10:32 PM
Ebay is useful. I look for things on there a lot, but I've never actually bought anything of it. Sooner or later I'll probably end up being addicted to it though. :tongue:

My mum used to buy things off it all the time, but she's stopped now. I'll probably try selling stuff on there soon.

SammieBabe
04-13-2006, 10:44 PM
We bought my husbands wedding ring on Ebay. I've bought tons of other cool stuff on there too. Hubbie has bought all kinds of car parts and car stuff from there too. It is a great thing...:D

theundeadhero
04-13-2006, 10:45 PM
I'll buy a record or video game here and there.

Avathar
04-13-2006, 11:20 PM
I've bought a couple of things, but really things you just can't find in the stores here (certain Final Fantasy games, things like Cky dvds or such:D )

Miriel
04-13-2006, 11:25 PM
Ebay is the devil. Or so my brother tells me.

I dunno, I'm always having to listen to my brother complain about Ebay (he runs an aftermarket performance car parts store on Ebay) so I have this idea of Ebay being this horrible corporate monster.

I prefer using Amazon to buy stuff online since it's not like I ever search for anything rare and unusual which is what Ebay is really good for.

Avathar
04-13-2006, 11:37 PM
I haven't had any problems using Ebay, so far. ^^

Rase
04-14-2006, 12:44 AM
Since I got a SNES, along with Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, Super Metroid, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past all on eBay for less than $150 combined, I'd say it's great. I'm not really addicted though, as I haven't been on for about six months. I plan to sell some of my stuff I don't need anymore over the years over the summer.

fantasyjunkie
04-14-2006, 12:51 AM
Both me and the wife have been using Ebay for years, never had a problem and it has saved me tons of money *hugs Ebay* :)

Ouch!
04-14-2006, 12:57 AM
I've only ever bought one thing on eBay. It's nice, but I don't think I'll ever get addicted.

XxSephirothxX
04-14-2006, 12:57 AM
I've never bought anything off eBay, though I did bid on one item. I know someone who used to be in the antique business and eBay pretty much ruined her career, though, so I know it's not good for everybody.

Ballistix Man
04-14-2006, 01:09 AM
Ebay is cool. Ive bought a few shirts off of there.

Roto13
04-14-2006, 01:58 AM
I bought a Dreamcast controller off there. It wasn't really cheap. My friend bought a cable for his iPod for one cent and paid seven dollars shipping for it.