PDA

View Full Version : [A] Digitally painted SpaceScape.

Avarice-ness
04-14-2006, 03:51 AM
I'm horryfyingly shy over things like this, I -never- show people my spacescapes because it's my hidden passion, but people seem to love this, I can do them extremely quickly and it was just the sort of thing I have more fun doing then Anime or what not. So... posting this here -and- my Deviant Art -and- the member galleries makes me twitchy, I'm in fear of peoples thoughts on something new. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Arailia/thefiresinthesky.jpg</a>

Rengori
04-14-2006, 04:04 AM
Cool. Makes me think about how insignifigant things are on the big scale.

Avarice-ness
04-14-2006, 04:12 AM
Cool. Makes me think about how insignifigant things are on the big scale.
Yeah... Specially since the planets happen to be dying. :eep:

Vyk
04-14-2006, 04:24 AM
Mmm inside a nebula? Very awesome :D

Avarice-ness
04-14-2006, 04:25 AM
Mmm inside a nebula? Very awesome :D
Thanks Vyk-kee-kee. =D

lovehurts
04-14-2006, 04:29 AM
I think that it is very good too. IT's very expressive and beautiful work. Once again .

Ballistix Man
04-14-2006, 04:31 AM
I'm horryfyingly shy over things like this, I -never- show people my spacescapes because it's my hidden passion, but people seem to love this, I can do them extremely quickly and it was just the sort of thing I have more fun doing then Anime or what not. So... posting this here -and- my Deviant Art -and- the member galleries makes me twitchy, I'm in fear of peoples thoughts on something new. :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Arailia/thefiresinthesky.jpg
Makes me feel small.

Avarice-ness
04-14-2006, 04:35 AM
I think that it is very good too. IT's very expressive and beautiful work. Once again .

Where do you attend college or don't you? Art...?
I don't anymore, I dropped out, but I'm going to go back, for art of course.
And thank you. =]

lovehurts
04-14-2006, 04:38 AM
I don't anymore, I dropped out, but I'm going to go back, for art of course.
And thank you. =]

YOu definately have the potential to make a living from art. I dont know what actually you wish to do in life but you are an artist and you were meant to do art. Your work is brillant. I suggest you get college behind you...but you already know that you should I think.

Avarice-ness
04-14-2006, 04:41 AM
YOu definately have the potential to make a living from art. I dont know what actually you wish to do in life but you are an artist and you were meant to do art. Your work is brillant. I suggest you get college behind you...but you already know that you should I think.
I want to do art with my life, and naturally my father is all "YOU'LL BE A STARVING ARTIST" but I don't care.. I want a job I'm happy at... And yeah, I know that I should. Thank you lovehurts, You're kind. :love:

lovehurts
04-14-2006, 04:49 AM
I want to do art with my life, and naturally my father is all "YOU'LL BE A STARVING ARTIST" but I don't care.. I want a job I'm happy at... And yeah, I know that I should. Thank you lovehurts, You're kind. :love:

The only way you would be a starving artist is if you stoped art and gave it up.... some one as artistic as you could hardly live without art in there life. Atleast in my opinion, you'd thrist for it and would starve for it. As far as money is concerned...any 4 year art degree auto-magically gualifies you for a teaching degree. Believe it or not they make a fair amount of money. They aren't starving. I know alot of art teachers and mentors that have it all pretty good in life. Im sorry that your Dad feels that way. You are very gifted and I know that I will not be the last one to enjoy your terrific work.

I'll be honest and say that you are one of the best artist here, I mean you are the real deal in my opinion. You can surely find a job in art that will be far from straving with your talents and abilities. YOur space themes remind me of "starry night" Which is a good thing. I think I spelt it right.....:)

Good luck at any rate because it can be a hard life style. You seem to be fairly intelligent though and I feel that you can get your life togther, be happy and succesfull in life. I have confidence that you will.

Avarice-ness
04-14-2006, 04:53 AM
The only way you would be a starving artist is if you stoped art and gave it up.... some one as artistic as you could hardly live without art in there life. Atleast in my opinion, you'd thrist for it and would starve for it. As far as money is concerned...any 4 year art degree auto-magically gualifies you for a teaching degree. Believe it or not they make a fair amount of money. They aren't straving. I know alot of art teachers and mentors that have it all pretty good in life. Im sorry that your Dad feels that way. You are very gifted and I know that I will not be the last one to enjoy your terrific work.

I'll be honest to say that you are one of the best artist here, I mean you are the real deal in my opinion. You can surely find a job in art that will be far from straving.

Good luck at any rate because it can be a hard life style. You seem to be fairly intelligent though and I feel that you can get your life togther, be happy and succesfull in life. I have confidence that you will.
You're really to kind. I'll prolly do another spacescape tonight... My head hurts and I don't feel like sleeping, and boredom and headaches (for some weird reason) normally get me drawing.. I want to do something purple and green. So we'll just see..
Thanks again. :greenie:

lovehurts
04-14-2006, 04:58 AM
You're really to kind. I'll prolly do another spacescape tonight... My head hurts and I don't feel like sleeping, and boredom and headaches (for some weird reason) normally get me drawing.. I want to do something purple and green. So we'll just see..
Thanks again. :greenie:

:tongue: Sorry that you have a headache. Maybe it's from reading my horrible grammar. Working on something tonight? Now that is a real artist. I hardly ever get inspired to make art.

random thought:
YOu must be a lively person to make such expressive and signifacant art work. I suggest to stop looking at the computer screen if you have a head ache trust me it isnt helping....

Avarice-ness
04-14-2006, 05:02 AM
:tongue: Sorry that you have a headache. Maybe it's from reading my horrible grammar. Working on something tonight? Now that is a real artist. I hardly ever get inspired to make art.

random thought:
YOu must be a lively person to make such expressive and signifacant art work.
No it wasn't your grammar, It's just me worrying about things as usual. :) I'm constantly drawing, I draw at work when it's bored and a few months ago, I would stay up till 2am just practicing things. I have, regrettably, lost the ability to use a pencil, because I sktch only in pen now, so the way the pencil flows on the paper annoys me and I end up getting another paper and a pen. x x;;
And... Yeah, I'm told I'm pretty lively, I was told today that people loved being around me because I always put a smile on their face since I'm always happy, even though everyone else is not. Anyway... Thanks again and again.

lovehurts
04-14-2006, 05:05 AM
No it wasn't your grammar, It's just me worrying about things as usual. :) I'm constantly drawing, I draw at work when it's bored and a few months ago, I would stay up till 2am just practicing things. I have, regrettably, lost the ability to use a pencil, because I sktch only in pen now, so the way the pencil flows on the paper annoys me and I end up getting another paper and a pen. x x;;
And... Yeah, I'm told I'm pretty lively, I was told today that people loved being around me because I always put a smile on their face since I'm always happy, even though everyone else is not. Anyway... Thanks again and again.
:p ha ha. Yah ok. Compliments gone wild.:D
Ok, I could tell by your art work. I sensed it. A sometimes gift with in me.:tonberry:

Anyways I have to get some rest, I think that you should too, if not rest stop looking at this screen it will make that head ache worse I think.

Good night...:mog:
Yes I am wierd and yes I am saying good night.

-N-
04-14-2006, 06:04 AM
I see a firework in there. Dunno if that happens in nebulae. :p

Very cool - what do you use to create these? I'm interested in the underlying form - any algorithms you use for coloring/patterning/etc.

black orb
04-14-2006, 06:17 AM
>>> Nice idea, i like nebulas..
BTW, You seem to rush everytime you are drawing/painting something, personally I think you should take more time to finish your art..

Avarice-ness
04-14-2006, 06:20 AM
I see a firework in there. Dunno if that happens in nebulae. :p

Very cool - what do you use to create these? I'm interested in the underlying form - any algorithms you use for coloring/patterning/etc.
xD It could. I used photoshop, there's the one brush that looks like a circular feather and I set the Tablet function to work on size and opacity, then I spaced the brush various percentages, then I did scatter, and I did a base layer of just sparkles of red and blue on a black background, I made a larger mess of red sparkles then I used the 3D render filter and made a sphere, tilted it some, moved it down, then smudged it to death to make it look softer, I added some lens flares, then when I accidently erased part of the sphere at the bottom, I used the burn tool to get some depth between the star in the back and the one close up, I colored over with -blue- with the chalk type Brush at about 50% opacity and then changed the layer setting from normal to saturation... that one and the one with the original red speckles have that, the blue speckles which are -very- hard to see, have soft light applied to them, then I got a normal flat round brush, knocked the opacity down and dodged around the lens flares so make a more painted look and a sort of more realistic type feel to it.

=] :love: Can I have your spicy chicken melt? n n

>>> Nice idea, i like nebulas..
BTW, You seem to rush everytime you are drawing/painting something, personally I think you should take more time to finish your art..
This is one of the few were I was afraid if I kept working I'd ruin it. x x;;;; I need to stop being impatient and I'm really trying to work on that.

-N-
04-15-2006, 11:06 AM
That's amazing how you put all those different features together. However, I find it hard to believe that you specifically visualized making something like this before you started playing around in Photoshop! Maybe it is because I am not a genius, but I would never think to combine those effects in such a manner to produce anything like that.

Does it look like I'm going to give you my sandwich? You'll have to try harder than that.

Avarice-ness
04-15-2006, 02:15 PM
That's amazing how you put all those different features together. However, I find it hard to believe that you specifically visualized making something like this before you started playing around in Photoshop! Maybe it is because I am not a genius, but I would never think to combine those effects in such a manner to produce anything like that.

Does it look like I'm going to give you my sandwich? You'll have to try harder than that.
Originally the picture started out as being red and blue fireworks, it had no intention on being what it is now. :p
I wanted to do a cool graphic design render like I see alot of people doing, but when I made the sphere it ended up what it is now. :greenie:
None of my art, even the figure drawings are planned, because for some weird reason, when I plan them then I mess up and get mad and delete it because it's not as perfect as it is in my head. Things like this could go either way, when I realized that it looked spacey, the whole thing was going to be blue. :tongue:
And I'll get that chicken melt..
One day!
ONE DAY NEEL!
Just you wait. :D

Twilight Edge
04-15-2006, 06:07 PM
the galaxy makes me drift slowly and relaxingly into space.Ahhhh....

Avarice-ness
04-16-2006, 03:54 AM
I don't want to draw anime anymore..
I mean.. I still will but I just have a better time with these, the anime one's I try to try so hard and they stress me out, but these are like painting and they calm me.:greenie:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Arailia/collide.jpg (http://avarice-kills.deviantart.com)

Rengori
04-16-2006, 03:57 AM
Aw, but you were good at anime! Anyway, your paintings are cool too.

Avarice-ness
04-16-2006, 04:15 AM
Aw, but you were good at anime! Anyway, your paintings are cool too.
I won't stop completely, just right now I'm horribly stressed out and having issues in which I won't name, and these make me alot happier than my anime art does. But thank you. :)

ff7+ff10 gurl 100
04-16-2006, 04:18 AM
Makes me feel soo smalll....anyways you are awesome!:) <33

Avarice-ness
04-16-2006, 05:56 AM
Makes me feel soo smalll....anyways you are awesome!:) <33
Yeah we're just ants in this big world. ^^;
Thank you.

Rengori
04-16-2006, 06:01 AM
I won't stop completely, just right now I'm horribly stressed out and having issues in which I won't name, and these make me alot happier than my anime art does. But thank you. :)
Oh okay. Just stuck in a rut?

Avarice-ness
04-16-2006, 06:04 AM
Oh okay. Just stuck in a rut?
Yeah pretty much. Obviously not an art block or anything, Maybe an Anime art block, because I'm starting to end up a perfectionist with the anime art, so that stresses me, moving a pen back an forth on a tablet with out having to have it extremely perfect and keep erasing keeps me in a better mood. Once I unstress I'll do more anime stuffs. :)
I do wanna draw my avatar though for a sig. ^^;

lovehurts
04-16-2006, 11:54 PM
AMAZING!!!!!

Twilight Edge
04-17-2006, 08:04 AM
Vvvvveeeeerrrrryyyyy soothing.

lovehurts
04-17-2006, 02:48 PM
I want to make hot steamy LOVE to her art work!

UMPH!!!!

YAH!!! BABY!!! YAH!!!!!

:tonberry: ,,,that's right.

:choc2: ...shake it shake it....

Avarice-ness
04-17-2006, 03:55 PM
I want to make hot steamy LOVE to her art work!

UMPH!!!!

YAH!!! BABY!!! YAH!!!!!

:tonberry: ,,,that's right.

:choc2: ...shake it shake it....
There's a fine line between love and rape.
o o; That's alot of love/rape. n n;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

lovehurts
04-18-2006, 06:15 PM
There's a fine line between love and rape.
o o; That's alot of love/rape. n n;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Id rape your art work. YAH BABY YAH!!! ITS SO HOT!!!

I realy do enjoy your work though. I love to see it. I look forward to seeing it. I miss it. Where is it!? I WANT IT!!! I WANT It!!!!

GIVE IT TO ME!!!!

RAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

GIVE IT!!!!!

I WANT IT!!!!!

:D

seriously: It is awesome stuff.

Avarice-ness
04-30-2006, 10:32 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v684/Arailia/toxic.jpg (http://avarice-kills.deviantart.com)
Yet another space scape, it's in my gallery as well. And thank you LoveHurts. n n;